-Girl Meets World Fanclub- Girl Meets Bay Window Talk!-

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

What Contest should we have next?

A Writing Contest!
33%
A Pet GMW Dress Up Contest!
42%
An Art Contest!
25%
Something Else! (Comment your answer maybe? : ]
No votes

Total votes : 12

-Girl Meets World Fanclub- Girl Meets Bay Window Talk!-

Postby SeddieDeer » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:39 pm

Girl Meets World Fanclub!

ImageImageImageImage

"♪ I'm gonna take on the world ♪"

Girl Meets World is a Disney Channel Show, a spin off, of "Boy Meets World". Years into the future in which Cory and Topanga have a family, the events take place in the life of teenager Riley Matthews. Going through life lessons, and trying to "Take On The World" alongside her best friends, and loving parents.

What is the fanclub for?

Everything Girl meets world! Episode talk, character talk, art and fanfiction sharing, etc etc. You name it, If it's got to do with Girl meets world, It can be here!

Rules:
*Be Kind to everyone here.
*Respect others "shipping" likes.
*Just all over be a nice person on here. More rules might be added as needed : )

~We hope you have fun here taking on the world!~ : ]
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:48 am, edited 33 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Next Episode is:

Next Episode is:
"Girl Meets Belief!"
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Members who are "Taking on the world"

If you would like to be a member, please just fill out the form!:

Code: Select all
*I would like to take on the world!*
Username:
Why do you like Girl Meets World?: (Optional)
Do you have a favourite Character?: (Optional)
*TWINKLE CUPCAKES* (Leave this here so I can find your form!)

There are 15 Members who are "Taking on the world" :]

Last edited by SeddieDeer on Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:36 am, edited 18 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stamps and Banners will go here:

Postby SeddieDeer » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:40 pm

Stamps and Banners will go here:

Made by the lovely Star Butterfly!
ImageImageImageImage
Code:
Code: Select all
[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Be&size=48&maxWidth=540&fontId=16974&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF6ccff7&wrap=false&tracking=-0.02[/img][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Inspired&size=48&maxWidth=540&fontId=16973&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF6ccff7&wrap=false&tracking=-0.02[/img][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=and&size=48&maxWidth=540&fontId=16974&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF6ccff7&wrap=false&tracking=-0.02[/img][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Take%20on%20the%20world!&size=48&maxWidth=540&fontId=16973&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF6ccff7&wrap=false&tracking=-0.02[/img]
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -UNDER CONSTRUCTION- Girl Meets World Fanclub

Postby SeddieDeer » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:41 pm

Saving-
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Saving-
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Saving-
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Saving-
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:42 pm

Saving-
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:42 pm

Saving-
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me