The Splatoon Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Splatoon Fanclub (Recently freshened up!)

Postby Siki » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:48 am

I don't use inkbrush for CB, yet I know it is a very handy weapon on that mode you are probably would be the most targeted player in the match. I usually use the splattershots/octoshot or tentabrella

I don't really hate any of the modes but if I had a least fave it'd probably be SplatZone's. X rank can be cruel at times :_)
Siki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyacinth » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:29 pm

i'm vewy late, but technically being the most targeted as inkbrush is a good thing! it's a very good distraction weapon because you can escape sticky situations easily and move too fast to be caught quickly. whilst the other team is focused on you, your teammates can ideally help pick them off, or get a push going!!

at least... in theory. that works better in co-ordinated play than ranked WHDJSHD

the common inkbrush strat of rushing in with a powerclam might get the basket open, but without your team able to get there, it's essentially a free powerclam to the other team O:
this concludes my ramble
nyacinth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyacinth » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:14 pm

sehau wrote:aHH GUYS I JUST GOT TO X IN RAINMAKER IM SO HAPPY :") oh GOD im going to be so bad at maintaining my rank
any tips ?? :">

NICE!!! U GOT THIS >w<
UHHHHH try not to worry about losing it (easier said than done), you'll get it back!! also, when i started getting my X ranks, i either dropped them or was stuck at the very bottom for a few months ;w; it's a bit different to S+, and you'll get the hang of it eventually!!

also, if you dont finish ur placements u wont drop back down at the end of the month! i didnt know that for ages
nyacinth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happythepug » Thu May 21, 2020 1:27 pm

Nobody’s posted here for a while!
Soo anyone excited about the splatfest? I’m team ketchup! I am super curious whos gonna win, it seems like it will be close! It’s super cool there’s another now!
Hi!! I like Enstars, project sekai, genshin, anime and manga, splatoon, rythmn games and more!!
happythepug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:29 am

I was just playing a game where (before the game even started properly, during the little showing the teams cutscene) EVERYONE apart from me and a person on my team just quit. It was pretty amusing, we spent like a minute stood around going "uhh?" before covering the place anyway. Got about 89% covered!
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:45 am

Daisyfang Weirdo wrote:I was just playing a game where (before the game even started properly, during the little showing the teams cutscene) EVERYONE apart from me and a person on my team just quit. It was pretty amusing, we spent like a minute stood around going "uhh?" before covering the place anyway. Got about 89% covered!

That happened to me during the Love VS Money Splatfest, except my entire team stayed, at first only two of the others appeared, but they quit shortly after they realized it was 2 against 4
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:46 am

GUYS! IT'S HERE! SPLATOON 3 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED FOR 2022!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUYDXVDLmns
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spideria » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:27 pm

Retroactively bringing this thread back from the dead in light of the Splatoon 3 direct, which could be watched here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiuIZN0KDFQ.

There's so much information to unpack here. I think what most people are talking about are the new idols and the testfire. Deep Cut looks so cool! Shiver's my favorite so far, but all three of them are great. As for the testfire, I was stuck between Team Rock and Team Scissors, but I think I'm gonna go with Rock on this one. I'm interested in seeing what teams people join tbh.
spideria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyacinth » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:01 am

it's been a while!! how are people finding splatoon 3 so far? :D
i'm loving it!! ive been playing a lot of salmon run since launch, and it was a shock how much harder it's become!! i'm getting used to it, but i kept dying to smallfry bc i'm used to them not being much of a threat WHDJSHD
nyacinth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Splatoon Fanclub

Postby StarWithRockDots » Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:37 pm

AAAAAAaaaa I'm so sorry for vanishing from existence for so long. </3 Truth is, before the third game came out, I fell into an extremely deep rut and basically lost my hype for the game. Thankfully I managed to get it back again in time for the release, and everything's fine now; I may be enjoying it more than ever before. I'm now a Hydra Splatling main, and for the first time I'm actually able to play at the same time as my sister (a HUGE game-changer) 🥳

And so that means I'm probably ready to get this thing running again. >:3 I've finally swapped out the moldy old poll with a new Splatfest-based one (I think I messed it up the first time and the votes from the moldy poll carried over asdfghjkl; it's OK now I fixed it)

Once again sorry about my absence to anyone who might still be hanging around, and greetings to anyone joining us here for the first time~

---

Edit (June 27)--

I've deleted the old Splatfest poll in preparation for the next one, but I won't be putting the poll up until the theme gets an actual in-game announcement c;

Now for a recent topic: how was everyone's experience playing the monthly challenge that just passed on Sunday? (Splat Zones at Scorch Gorge and Eeltail Alley) I managed to place in the top 20% in the final opening, which I was quite happy about <3
^ Click there to go to my off-Oekaki art gallery <3

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Splatoon Fanclub
Cozy Warriors-themed Discord server (Warriors knowledge optional)

Formerly known as SilverStärlight
Gaming mains and such can now be found on my Carrd (see my profile for the link)

----------
StarWithRockDots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me