||Very Rare Hoarders|| V.3 || Open for Posting!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

||Very Rare Hoarders|| V.3 || Open for Posting!

Postby Targaryen » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:24 am

I have permission from a mod to revive this club due to the inactivity of the previous owner.

Note:
The list has been cleared from the previous thread as many hoards were deleted, moved or otherwise not able to be verified. For this reason, each user wishing to join the club will have to resubmit their hoards to make the member list page up to date and accurate. I have also separated the Main, September and Advent list hoards so your name will likely end up on the list a few times if you own multiple hoards. Thank you for your co-operation!

The main change I've made to this thread is that most regular VR hoards of decent sizes will qualify for being a VR hoard as I don't believe it should necessarily be 'elitist' and biased towards Lists!

Do you have a very rare pet that you fell in love with and started to hoard, and want to share the successes and difficulties with other hoarders just like you?
This is the club for you! We are a group of members that have fallen in love with a certain pet(s) that happen to carry a very rare tag. We accept most very rare hoarders, whether the pet has sentimentality to you, it was your dream pet or whether you think it's just a beautiful pet that caught your eye.

Please read the first few posts thoroughly before applying!

Am I Applicable to Join?
    When deciding applicability to join, the club uses the 'Rares' list!
    Please only apply if...
      You have at least 3 pets in the hoard of a higher "main list" *1 pet or lower "main list"*2 pet.
      You have at least 5 pets in the hoard of a "September list".
      You have at least 6 pets in the hoard of a "Advent list" pet.
      You hoard a very rare not on the list but the amount has been agreed by Targaryen to be allowed into the club.

Higher mainlist:*1 Above the bottom five lines.
Lower mainlist:*2 Bottom five lines of the main list.
Note: We do accept litter hoards! For example, if you hoard rose dogs for example and you have a collection that is accumulative of three rose PPS, or you have a collection that is accumulative of the five lower rose dogs, you will be accepted. Do not be afraid to PM myself or post on the thread if you have any questions.

However, even if you don't qualify, you can still post as long as you are sensible, polite and follow the rules!

Please keep all spam to a minimum
    This means...
    • No off-topic chatter (even in small font)
    • No asking for trades
    • No asking "oh, has anyone seen this pet up for trade?"
        However, we do encourage helping each other. If you know a member has enough pets for another one of their hoards and you see them up for trade, do PM them the link or something (as long as the member is happy receiving trades!)

Please include everyone in events and conversations!
    This means...
    • Keep all members who are attempting to join a conversation involved, and don't isolate anybody.
    • Treat all members the same. Regardless of whether they're your friend or not.
    Even if you fit the hoarding pet requirements, you may still be rejected
    This means...
    • You are not guaranteed a space.
    • The main reason we reject people is because of "status hoarding". Please don't hoard just to be part of this club and to brag, it's not very nice and totally against what this club was made for.
        If a certain member is found to be liquidating and changing hoards repeatedly in a short space of time, changing their username/groups rapidly and expecting the list to keep up to date, you will be removed from the member list until further notice.
          This is not to discourage any member from changing their username or trading away pets in their hoard, but if you are a user who tends to make huge changes to your hoard groups, this probably isn't the group for you, because this infers you are only hoarding to be a member and not because you actually want to.
    If you are a non-member, please don't come here just to insult and whine at members.
    • This will result in an instant ban.
    • However, non members are still welcome to post as long as you are polite and follow the rules!

When the thread hits 900 pages, please do not re-make the thread.
    • As this is a private thread, run by an owner, the thread will be remade by the owner unless the owner hands over to someone else. Anybody who remakes the thread without permission of the current owner will be permanently banned from the club.

Please PM all forms to me, don't post them on the thread. PLEASE make the subject of your form "VRH", otherwise IT WILL get lost in my inbox and I will not see it!
Updates may take a few days or up to a week as I have a busy schedule, please respect this.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Link to your hoard:[/b]
[b]What do you hoard?:[/b]
[b]Why did you start this hoard?:[/b]

*For the last question, while I am not looking for massive paragraphs, please write more than "cause it's pretty." or other few word answers!
Last edited by Targaryen on Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
Targaryen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Member List - Main List Hoards

Postby Targaryen » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:25 am

If you change anything about your hoards or your profile, please notify me, but include the number next to your name on the list when you PM me. If I see your groups are empty or do not exist, I will remove you from the club list until I get a message. This will be routinely updated and every month I will go through and clean up empty groups and remove members that have hoards that do not qualify any more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main List Hoards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Targaryen on Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:03 am, edited 7 times in total.
Targaryen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Member List - September List Hoards

September List Hoards
Last edited by Targaryen on Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:04 am, edited 9 times in total.
Targaryen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Member List - Advent List Hoards

Advent List Hoards
Last edited by Targaryen on Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:07 am, edited 10 times in total.
Targaryen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Member List - Store Pet & Regular VR Hoards

Store Pet Hoards

Regular VR Hoards
Last edited by Targaryen on Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:06 am, edited 11 times in total.
Targaryen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||Very Rare Hoarders|| V.3 || Open for Posting!

Postby Targaryen » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:46 am

Open for posting - lets get this party started again!

Some opening questions to help integrate into a new thread and help us get the conversation going:
Code: Select all
[b]What Very Rare/OMGSR pets do you currently hoard?[/b]
[b]Why do you hoard them and when did you start?[/b]
[b]Did the rarity overhaul unintentionally grant you some 'Very Rare' or 'OMGSR' hoards?[/b]
[b]Is there any Very Rare pet that you would like to hoard but for some other reason cannot, whether it be fodder or availability?[/b]
[b]Have you any suggestions as to how we can improve the club livelihood, quality of post or some other inventive idea to improve the club?[/b]
Targaryen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby softpaw » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:12 am

IT'S BEEN A FEW YEARS GUYS

My Light gray speckled husky hoard lives after 6+ years

I'm at 63, hopefully I can get to 100 before the hoard is 10 years old lol

Is there any Very Rare pet that you would like to hoard but for some other reason cannot, whether it be fodder or availability?
Liontails!! Specifically the green one, but I have nowhere near the fodder :'(

softpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:39 am

What Very Rare/OMGSR pets do you currently hoard? these beauties <3 Not sure if they count yet but we'll see!

Why do you hoard them and when did you start? You could say I started in 2015 since that's when I got my first one but I didn't actively start trying to hoard them until last year and went from 2 to 6 surprisingly quickly given how hard they are to find haha

@geometry;; I adore your hoard! Congrats on 63 that's impressive <3
AustrianAce | She/her | Aspiring Veterinarian | Alpine Aces Kennels
ImageImage

AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Targaryen » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:25 am

geometry wrote:
IT'S BEEN A FEW YEARS GUYS

My Light gray speckled husky hoard lives after 6+ years

I'm at 63, hopefully I can get to 100 before the hoard is 10 years old lol

Is there any Very Rare pet that you would like to hoard but for some other reason cannot, whether it be fodder or availability?
Liontails!! Specifically the green one, but I have nowhere near the fodder :'(

Oof!! Light Grays are one of my favourite advents. I'm so envious. ;_;

Id also probably hoard the Liontails too - they're probably some of my favourite store pets, even over the raven and cerberus. I bet we all wish we had hoarded them when they went for a few 09 rares instead of nons now. P:

@AustrianAce !!
Aww, that litter from 09 is gorgeous. I don't see them around every often so it's amazing you have 6!
Targaryen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarFaith » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:56 am

Username: LunarFaith
Link to your hoard: accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=949914&userid=49017
What do you hoard?: 08 UR Cat
Why did you start this hoard?: To represent my childhood pet, Smokey.
• • C R I M S O N • P E A K • •

NEW Semi-Lit Wolf RP : Click the Image below to join today

LunarFaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me