Cozies ✸ Fanclub poll

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

In the future, when should I update the weekly question?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:49 am

Sunday
41%
Monday
35%
Friday
24%

Total votes : 17

Re: Cozies ✸ Fanclub poll

Postby scribblefoxx » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:11 am

Does your cozie have any bad habits?

Rouge is incredibly impulsive, and often interrupts others mid-sentence
to talk about something unrelated. She doesn't mean to be rude,
of course - he's just thought of something just now that seemed much
more important. Or maybe he's seen something out of the corner of her
eye that the other person simply must know about. Besides, the thing
they'd been talking about before (whatever it was, she doesn't remember
now) was just so boring, right? Really, he's just doing the other person
a favor.

Make a 5+ song playlist for one of your cozies.

If your cozie could be on any game show, which would they pick and why?

Rouge would love to go on Deal or No Deal; she thrives on
adrenaline, and is convinced that unlike all those other failed
contestants, he would sweep the game and bring home piles and
piles of cash. She loves the thrill of a gamble, and doesn't know
when to quit.

scribblefoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Music_Lover » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:19 am

Veritably || They/Them
Unfortunately for the world, Veritably does indeed. They are a neat-freak to the point of obsession and spend far too much time dreaming about scrubbing the floors. They will drop everything to deep clean the house if they notice even one single speck of dust. Invited them to your party and now they're nowhere to be seen? Chances are they've donned their gloves and mop and are starting on your home too. Having extra limbs certainly doesn't hurt in this situation either. (82 words)

Feeva || He/Him
"Boogie Fever" - The Sylvers
"You Should Be Dancing" - The Bee Gees
"Rock the Boat" - Hues Corporation
"Boogie Shoes" - KC & The Sunshine Band
"The Hustle" - Van McCoy

Van || He/Him
"Somebody's Watching Me" - Rockwell
"Who Can It Be Now?" - Men At Work
"Twilight Zone" - Golden Earring
"People Are Strange" - The Doors
"Eye In The Sky" - Alan Parsons Project
"Graveyard Shift" - Bobby "Boris" Pickett

ImageImage
Golden & Candy || Any & She/Her

Golden and Candy have talked about this on multiple occasions, and they're both certain that they could match answers on The Newlywed Game. Are they married? Well, no but they don't have to disclose that information. They feel confident that any other couple doesn't know one another as well as the two of them do.
"What's Golden's favorite food?" Sushi, obviously.
"What's the first thing that Candy noticed about their partner?" Their sense of humor.
They like to go on for hours naming things about one another that could possibly win them the prize. (95 words)

Taffy || She/Her
Taffy is feral at the idea of being one of the 5th graders on Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?. She knows that all those adults hold no chance if she sets foot on that stage. They might pick her as their companion and, in that case, she'll always choose the wrong answer just to make sure they lose if they need to use one of their lifelines. It also happens that she's a big Jeff Foxworthy fan, so it's a win-win situation if the opportunity arises. (88 words)

Rewards:
400 + 300 + 400 = 1100 Image

ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
Image♪♫♪Image Image Image ♪♫♪Image
ImageImage
Music_Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IAmUniverse » Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:52 am

Midas would pick the show "Lets Make a Deal" for its high stakes and pretty colors! Hed enjoy the chance at what is essentially an all or nothing game and the tenseness + adrenaline hed get from the pressure!
Leaf Rabbits!!

Say hi to Dining Table ❤️
IAmUniverse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✸ PROMPTAPALOOZA ✸ DAY 3

Postby zealouzie » Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:50 am

✩░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐳𝐚▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░✩

Sorry, it's been a while!! Here's another prompt for promptapaloosa. You can still fill out the prompts from the previous days until the deadline!

All prompts will have a deadline of 2023-11-30 at 11:59pm EST to complete. We are giving you an abundance of time so that everyone gets the chance to answer these prompts!

Here is the next prompt for the event:

Write a brief story about your cozie enjoying their favourite fall activity. (+600 Image reward)
(minimum 100 words explanation)
Code: Select all
[b][i]Write a brief story about your cozie enjoying their favourite fall activity.[/i][/b]
[answer for any of your cozies, or yourself if you dont have a cozie!]

When you successfully complete these prompts and post them on the fanclub you can add the Image directly to your co-op archive. You may choose to answer the prompt for many of your cozies, however, you can only receive the prize once.
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Omiyage » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:42 am

Marble has a bad habit of being scared to try something new out of anxiety of failure. While they know it'd be better to try and fail than not to try at all, it quickly becomes overwhelming and daunting. Because of this Marble has, unfortunately, let many opportunities and potential connections slip by. They're working on taking more risks. One 'failure' is just another path to a different success. (69 words)

Satoshi is currently listening to:
Coastline - Hollow Coves
I Like Bananas Because They Have No Bones - George Elrick
Bamboleo - Gipsy Kings
Cha Cha Cha - Käärijä (Gumi cover)
Spooky Scary Skeletons (Hardbass)

Dust and Buns would probably be on the game show 'Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai' where they would play against each other and the loser of each match has a 'punishment' like eating something sour, getting slimed, or another harmless prank. Since they're all good friends there wouldn't be any hard feelings afterwards and they'd laugh at the memories they made together. (62 words)

Write a brief story about your cozie enjoying their favourite fall activity.
Once the temperature starts to drop, and October rolls around, Artorias gets excited for trick-or-treating. To see everyone in their scariest looks is half the fun. Actually, no one has ever seen this cozie out of armor. Is it even a costume? Regardless, Artorias enjoys the brisk cool autumn air when going door to door for candy once the sun sets. It's exhilarating because usually it's a treat but sometimes it's a scare! Going through someone's handcrafted maze, hearing eerie sounds, seeing creepy jack-o-lanterns, or getting spooked by a meticulously placed jumpscare, it all gets the heart racing! Artorias can't wait for the next house. (105 words)

400 + 300 + 400 + 600 = 1700 Image
Omiyage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Music_Lover » Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:00 am

ImageImage
Milton & Van || He/Him & He/Him
Milton's favorite activity doesn't exactly count as a seasonal one, but he would argue that it's the best time to search for the paranormal. His hours are a little more sporadic given his day-job as a professor, yet he always makes time to walk around the local cemetery each night (no matter how late.) He claims that the cooler air draws out the spirits and often stays up until the wee hours of the morning searching for hard evidence with the help of the local caretaker, Van. Milton is more of an old-school "no electronics" type of dude even though the two of them are well-versed with the use of fancy equipment like the Ovulis or ghost box. They've not had any luck in confirming that ghosts do indeed exist, but have heard and seen things that couldn't be outright explained in a worldly manner. (145 words)

Rewards:
600 Image

ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
Image♪♫♪Image Image Image ♪♫♪Image
ImageImage
Music_Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:50 pm

Write a brief story about your cozie enjoying their favourite fall activity. [224/100 words]
featured;; moss

A chill in the air marked the beginning of fall, and Moss couldn't have been more excited about it. The season brought forth the migrations of a myriad of different species. Every year, Moss attempted to witness one of these so that they could write about it in their column. They'd won a small award for their piece last year on the migration of geese, and while recognition wasn't the reason they put their column together, it was certainly something that Moss would like to experience again.
This year they hoped to catch a glimpse of the arctic terns on their migration. It was the longest migration that anyone knew of. A source had let Moss know where they could be viewed, and they'd made the trek to where they thought they'd get a good view of the birds. They'd brought a few camping supplies, so they set themself up and got comfortable. Moss had made sure to bring binoculars to make sure that they didn't miss anything. They sat back in their chair and waited, tense with excitement.
The first of the birds flew by as the sun started to set. Moss watched in awe as more and more passed by them. They shot through the sky like small jets; fast and efficient as they headed for their destination. Moss started writing immediately.
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:41 pm

Write a brief story about your cozie enjoying their favourite fall activity. Butterscotch + Beer
Image - Image
Butterscotch naturally thinks the best fall activity is getting to go to a classic and massive corn maze. What's more fun then getting outdoors and solving puzzles? Now even though they highly enjoy this activity they are not the best at actually making it out. The number of time staff have been called to help Butterscotch out if several times to many, usually they have someone piggyback them while they wail about how hard everything is and how much they had mazes Yada Yada, yet they still can't stop themself from coming back again and again. At least they aren't like their best friend Beer who, in the rage of not being able to escape attempts to unsuccessfully climb the corn smash though the corn and punch random unsuspecting scarecrows.
(129)

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _mirage_ » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:11 am

Does your cozie have any bad habits? (+400cc)
This cozie just can't convince themselves to walk normally, not when they can defy gravity! Their friends can get a bit annoyed at always having to speak up to the ceiling, but hey. They're practicing channeling their inner bat, leave them be. Plus, it also makes it really easy to sneak up on people...

Make a 5+ song playlist for one of your cozies. (+300cc)
Blush playlist Blush playlist!

If your cozie could be on any game show, which would they pick and why? (+400cc)
Evelyn would absolutely love to be on Jeopardy! She's always got her nose in a book, and random trivia is pretty much her specialty, so it just makes sense. She's sure she would crush the competition with Hugo as a study buddy and cheering her on from the sidelines.

Write a brief story about your cozie enjoying their favourite fall activity. (+600cc)
This cozie loves fall-- because it's when their pelt colors come in handy! Their fur is the perfect combination of colors for blending in with autumn leaves, and they use this to their advantage when sneaking up on other cozies. They love to jump out and scare their friends...their friends don't love it so much lol.
-
mirage
she/any
th
prns
pce
cyn
_mirage_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsplat18 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:17 am

Don't give me that look, Cheezie! You know you struggle with getting your work done on time. Cheezie here will do anything to avoid doing their work, even if that means staring at a wall and imagining they were doing something else. It's a bad enough habit to leave everything to the last minute, but it might be even worse to never do it at all. Oh wait, maybe they learned that from me...

Fall on Me by R.E.M.
Ordinary World by Duran Duran
Pictures of You by The Cure
Wild Horses by The Rolling Stones
1979 by The Smashing Pumpkins

Rainy here is ready for Wheel of Fortune. She knows the idioms, the phrases, the pop culture sayings. She's calculated the perfect paw to spin ratio. She's a master of spelling, she's watched so many episodes she knows Pat Sajak and Vanna White better than they know themselves, and she has friends ready to cheer from the audience on standby. When Rainy gets her shot, she's taking it, and no one else will stand a chance.

Maggie floats over to the front yard, kicking off with her paws impatiently, eager to get going. Where is it? Where is the rake? Oh, she knows she left it somewhere here. How is she going to make a nice, big, fluffy leaf pile for her little cousins without a rake? She had so much fun babysitting them on Halloween, guiding them to the best houses with the best treats, but now winter is almost here and the last leaves, red, auburn, golden, and everything in-between, have fluttered down from the trees and blanketed the front yard like crispy, crunchy, colorful snow. But wait, what is that? A pile, already made? She approaches carefully, gives it a sniff... and jumps back in shock as two young cozies pop out. "Surprise!" they squeal, and douse her in leaves.
reload to see a new adopt from
my uma storage xx

never forget
summer 2018
she/they|| bi/pan/queer
♥️ reptiles, birds, arthropods ♥️ my carrd ♥️
♥️ occasional adopts ♥️ my CS collection goals ♥️
Catsplat18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery