|♥| Secret Santa's Letter Box |♥| 2022 |♥|

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

|♥| Secret Santa's Letter Box |♥| 2022 |♥|

Postby Targaryen » Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:15 am

ImageImageImage

Letter GuidelinesFormsFAQArchive

This thread is only for those who have signed up to participate in Chicken Smoothie Secret Santas.

Please only post your letter if you are signing up for the Chicken Smoothie Secret Santas event. Before you sign up for the event and post your letter, please read both the main event thread and this entire thread before posting your letter.

This thread will act as an archive for all Letters to Santa pertaining to the Chicken Smoothie Secret Santa event. Anyone who has signed up for the Chicken Smoothie Secret Santa event may reply to this thread detailing what they would like for Christmas.

• Do use the form below.
      Not only does it make it easier for me to archive your Letter to Santa on this thread, but it also makes it easier to find your Letter to Santa from your profile later on.
  • Use the guidelines available to write a letter
      The guidelines will show what is allowed to be asked for, and what is not. It's important to keep in line with these guidelines.
  • Be polite.
      You're asking for gifts from someone, so please don't be rude and demanding. Remember to say please and thank you to your hardworking Secret Santa!
  • Don't say who you are a Secret Santa for.
      Or else why would it be called Secret Santa?
  • Don't harass or be rude to other Santas.
      Teasing, bullying, insults, or harassment will not be tolerated. If you have problems with another player, please contact me or one of the Little Elves.
  • Don't post more than once.
      This thread is only for writing Letters to Santa. Please don't mark a post. If you want to update your Letter to Santa, edit your original post.
  • Don't ask for gifts above your tier level.
      Remember that your Secret Santa is only required to gift within your tier value. Try to include a wide variety of wishes, both cheaper and more expensive, so that it's a lot easier for your Secret Santa to choose what to get you. This way you're more likely to get some things you want for Christmas. Also note that although it's fine to request valuable lists if you're in Tier 3, if you only put a few, really expensive things on your wishlist, it's highly unlikely that your Secret Santa can afford just those and you might end up with only 1 or 2 things for Christmas. Plus, Secret Santa is about the thought and effort that goes into getting a Christmas gift. It is absolutely not necessarily about knocking off a high-demand or hard-to-achieve dream pet off of your wishlist.

Last edited by Targaryen on Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:17 am, edited 7 times in total.
Targaryen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Letterbox Guidelines

Postby Targaryen » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:53 am

Letter GuidelinesFormsFAQArchive

To help your Santa know what to get you!
    It's important for our participants to write a letter so that your Santa knows what exactly they should get you. In previous years, we've had many Santas ask us to ask their assigned user on their behalf what they would like for Christmas, and to ask them to write a letter.

It can be difficult for a Santa to know what to get their assigned member. They won't know if you'd prefer wishlist, hoard pets, specific items, C$, art, etc. Outlining your interests on CS will really help guide them in the right direction and make sure they are happy with the gift they are collecting for you, and also make sure that you are happier with the gift you receive!

I will attach example forms below to help people who are stuck!

• Don't ask for gifts above your tier level.
      Your SS is only required to gift within your tier level. Include a variety of wishes, cheaper and more expensive to make it easier for your Santa to choose what to get you. This will make it more likely to get things you want for Christmas!

Please note, even if you are in tier 3, please only try to put a couple of valuable things in your list, and to also add less valuable wishes. It is highly unlikely that your SS can afford all of the most expensive things you ask for, so by adding a variety of value to your list, you're more likely to get what you'd like!
  • Don't post more than once.
      This thread is only for writing Letters to Santa. Please don't mark a post. If you want to update your Letter to Santa, edit your original post.
  • Your gift cannot only ask for offsite or art
      This is a CS event, so it makes the most sense to ask for wishes that can be fulfilled on CS. You can ask for offsite, but be aware that not everyone plays offsite games either, so may not be able to help you with your wishes that are offsite. While you can ask for art, they may also not be in the art community and feel confident commissioning or creating art for your OCs.

• You may ask for the following:
      Pets and items within your value tier, C$, art, offsite.
  • Link the specific things you ask for.
      This isn't a requirement, but it will certainly help your Secret Santa know exactly what you're asking for!
  • Be as detailed as possible!
      It's not necessary to write an entire novella, but it will certainly help your Secret Santa if you are more detailed in your letter to give you a gift you really like!
Last edited by Targaryen on Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Targaryen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |♥| Secret Santa's Letter Box |♥| 2022 |♥| WIP

Postby Targaryen » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:54 am

Don't post this unless you are signing up to participate in Chicken Smoothie Secret Santas.

Code: Select all
    ♥ [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Letter:[/b]
    [size=50]#SSLetter[/size]

You can find more example letters in last year's Secret Santa Letterbox here!

Username: Example
Letter:

Thank you so much for being my Secret Santa this year! I appreciate all the work and effort you are putting in to my gift and I hope my letter makes arranging my gift a bit easier.

Pets:
Dream Pets:
My current dream pet is the BMD from 2008. I know these are difficult to get and are quite expensive, so I don't expect to be gifted this but currently it is my ultimate goal on CS! I similarly love all of the advent dogs from 2008 but as these are quite valuable, I don't expect these either.

Wishlist:
There are a couple of older rares on my wishlist including the Aquarius Zodiac Dog which is my zodiac - I would really love to own one eventually.
I also have a couple of uncommon store pets on my wishlist from 2013 and a few other recent years which I really would love!

I also collect all dragons (all linearts) and snakes and would really appreciate more of these, especially the ones on my wishlist!

Hoards:
I hoard and collect all of the PPS Kittens in blankets by Saikyo from Christmas 2018. It's an unlimited hoard and it's really sentimental to me, so being able to add to that hoard would mean the absolute world!

Items:
I'm not a huge item collector but I absolutely adore any and all wig items, as well as dresses and scenery items! Any of these would make me really happy.

Off-site
I play FR and would appreciate treasure, gems, breed change scrolls, gene scrolls, skins, accents, and eggs. Any of these would be amazing - but I don't expect any of this as I know not everyone plays FR.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, Santa! I appreciate it so much and I hope it helps for when you arrange my gift for me!<3

#SSLetter
Last edited by Targaryen on Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Targaryen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Frequently Asked Questions

Postby Targaryen » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:08 am

What is a Letter to Santa?

Letters to Santa act exactly as they would in real life. They are Christmas wishlists addressed to your Secret Santa to help them figure out what you'd like for Christmas. It is HIGHLY recommended to write a letter to Santa. In the past years, most people ended up writing one either because their Secret Santa asked for one or they just want to specify what exactly they'd like to get for Christmas.

When do I write my Letter to Santa?

If you signed up for just one tier, it's up to you if you want to start writing yours now or not. If you signed up for multiple tiers, please wait to see which tier you've been assigned to after registration closes before writing your letter. There’s no deadline to writing a letter, but it’s preferable that you write it by the first week of December so that your Secret Santa has a better idea of what you want.

Can I ask for items, C$, art, or off-site items?

Yes, you can. These are great "stocking stuffers," but make sure that's not all that you're asking for. Try to include some pets that you'd like as well. If you're requesting art or off-site items, be aware that your Secret Santa may not be an artist or use other platforms.

What should my Letter to Santa look like?

Last edited by Targaryen on Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Targaryen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Letterbox Archive

Postby Targaryen » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:11 am

Tier 1 - Uncommon
Tier 2 - Rare
Tier 3 - Very Rare
Last edited by Targaryen on Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Targaryen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |♥| Secret Santa's Letter Box |♥| 2022 |♥|

Postby spirit • daydream » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:52 am

Username: APH Siantia
Letter:
Dear Secret Santa,
I hope this letter finds you well and that this year has been kind to you. I just wanted to let you know what pets and items I'm most interested in, in order to make things much easier for you ^^

Dream Pets
Some of my dream pets are the
But I know these are highly sought after so here are a few others I'm interested in ^^
    Warrior Sitting Cats - '08 (jul., aug., sept.) + '09 (feb., sept., nov.)
    Cherry Blossom Dog - 2014 store pet
    PPS Dragonkit - 2014 store pet
    Robot Sitting Cat - 2014 store pet
    Nature Deer - 2015 store pet
    Pink Cat - 2020 store pet
I have a huge wishlist, but you definitely don't have to follow it. These are a few pets / designs that I really like ^^

Dislikes
These are some pets / designs that I really dislike
    horses, ponies, and bats
    spiders (I can't look at them they freak me out)
    nick pets (I dunno why I don't like them oof)

Stocking Stuffers
I added this to my letter last year, but this is pretty much pets that buff up the gift ^^

I may edit or add more as time goes in the future

#SSLetter

removed toyhouse links
Last edited by spirit • daydream on Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:03 pm, edited 7 times in total.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tumblr. » Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:27 am

Username: Tumblr.
Letter:

To my dear Secret Santa:

I hope this letter finds you well, and that you're having a good year! I absolutely love this time of year, and im so excited to see the season begin to come back around, with snow, and lights, and beautiful decorations!

I have started on my list a touch early this year, so i apologize if i add something or change something, especially if you'd already began hunting when i did!

For the easier things like stocking stuffer type things, i absolutley adore pets like these, and would love to see them on christmas! However, if you cant find these guys, i understand! I love any and all pets with Unique lineart, Sparkles, Pastel colors, and anything outside of "normal" design or lines! I also heavily adore space, or halloween themed pets!! I did want to mention, i dont like items much and i dont use them, so id not want you to put alot of time into items as i wouldnt enjoy them much. C$ is a great stocking stuffer for me if you'd like an alternative to items!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

If youre looking for things to offer that im looking for actively, than these would be the pets id love to see! I love all of the ferret designs so, any ferret would be a loved ferret, i have 3 of my own in real life, so i love cherishing them in the game aswell. the one pictured looks exactly like my actual ferret, auggie! And the dragoncat is a pet ive loved for years, so it would be amazing to me to see him on christmas! I love the entire set with the red panda, and the skunk, and the racoon, so any of the set would bring me alot of joy! I majorly adore halloween themed pets, and any pet with a skeleton design! they are my absolute favorite type of holiday pet, and i adore them! these are just some rough guess of things id like to see! just anything Halloween or creepy or odd looking would be awesome!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ok, so, i know not alot of people are giving big gifts this year, but just incase you have decided to bestow me with something out of this world, these are some dream pets i would LOVE to have, and would adore for years to come! Out of these, if i had to pick a favorite, it would hands down be that lovely lion. He's been my favorite pet on the site for over 6 years, and i love him endlessly. Do not worry if you cant gift something extravagant like these, i fully dont expect you to, but just incase wanted to drop my favorites here!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Once again i just want you to understand, it isnt the size of the gift, or the value. I appriciate anything you get me cause i know ill be able to see how much time and effort you put into giving me a wonderful christmas, and i know ill cherish it whatever it is! I truly love this season, and this game, and this community, and im so excited to see what you end up grabbing for me! Im honestly just happy to be thought of during this season, so ill enjoy any gift you decide to give me!

thanks so much ~ Tumblr

#SSLetter
Last edited by Tumblr. on Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my Trade Thread!
Tumblr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbwirebrat » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:04 pm

username: barbwirebrat
    letter:
    dear secret santa,
    hi! i hope all is well and i wish you the happiest of holidays! this is my first year participating and i'm super excited to spoil you!
    as for my own wishlist, i'll jot down some of the more notable ones below. i know some pets may be harder to obtain than others, and i completely understand if it's not possible! i just wanted to give an idea of some of the things i like to make things a little easier! thank you so much in advance <3

dream pets
    marionette store dog
    pink sorbet
    eat me store dog
    drink me store dog
    raven store dog
    nonjeweled liontail
    bernese mountain dog
    black advent
    a whole, condensed list of my dreamies + pets/items i like can be viewed here!

stocking stuffers
    i'm not picky, but i'm mostly looking for wishlist pets and items! i also have a 2018 valentines day cat hoard that i'm working on, and any contribution means the world to me!

thank you so much for your time and i'm looking forward to being your secret santa!
    best regards,
    barbwirebrat <3

#SSLetter
she/they + adult + canada
pfp by akitamonster
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

❝ i look better in the dark. ❞
barbwirebrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tsu-bear » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:25 pm

Username: iron man
Letter:
Dear Secret Santa,

I hope you’re doing well and I wish you very happy holidays !

I’ll start off with my most wanted pets and those are my missing pps pets
I am on a mission to collect all PPS pets and this thread is where you can find all my missing pps pets, these are all on my wishlist :]

Another thing i’d love is any off-wishlist pps pets ! i hoard them as well so any kind of pps pet is absolutely awesome !
On the hoard topic, i have PLENTY of hoards you can go see in my groups as well, some of my more important hoards include:
> AWD litter from April 2009
> January 2018, entire fox litter

Last thing is ART !! gosh i LOVE art of my characters so so so much !! even if i got just art for my gift i would be so happy !
Here is my Toyhouse that has all of my characters. Anyone in the Main and Secondary categories is the ones i’d love art most of (Sakana especially !!), although I love all of them so any art of any of them I will adore !!

edit: not expecting this one but i really like this new ur :]

Thank you for your time and for being my Santa !!

#SSLetter
Last edited by tsu-bear on Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.
xxImage

╔ ——————————————————————— ╗
artshop - trade thread - carrd - deviantart - TH
╚ ——————————————————————— ╝

hey there ! im tsu-bear, you can call me Bear !
i love drawing, iron man and video gaming, some favorites
include: tetris, minecraft, stardew, hzd

╔ ——————————————————————— ╗
my commissions are [open, USD only]
discord: tsu_bear

╚ ——————————————————————— ╝

VR+ pets raffle

tsu-bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miko. » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:27 pm

Username:
miko.
Letter:
#SSLetter

Hello dear santa! I appreciate you for taking the time to do something nice for someone and I am very thankful of the thought already. I came from almost a 6 year hiatus from Chickensmoothie and I only returned back this year last April ! I definitely missed the site and I've been having a lot of fun getting to see a lot of beautiful pets and designs in the archives. All of the pets on my wishlist are a mix of pets from over the years because I've missed so many cx I do not want to trouble you of reading through a long letter so I'll list down pets that I am really after ;o;

My biggest dream right now is the UR Cinnabun! I wouldn't ask for anything more if I got this cutie ;w;

Edit: I'm also very interested in the new UR Pot from 2022's Dec 18 :'>

I'm interested in the following OMGSR pets! I would be very, very happy to receive just one ^-^ :
UR Pumpkin Pie
UR Squid
UR Grapes
UR Banana
New 2022 Pastel UR Dog

I'm interested in the following VRs!
UR Bee
Pink Sorbet
BMD
PPS Starry Owl
White Lolita
Raven Dog
PPS Store Manticore
Marionette
Red Cerb
August PPS

Any wishlist pps lion!

Any store pet with the date "03-08" because it's my birthday! :>

Stocking Stuffers:
I am collecting every summer event pet on cs so help would be appreciated!

March pets on my wishlist are preferred only if they have the date "03-08" or "03-20"

I have so many lower rarity pets on my wishlist ^-^ A lot of them are hoard pets so I hope you don't mind getting a person who loves hoarding as I have a lot. Dwarf Hamsters are not on my wishlist anymore but I'm still happy to have them. I also love items especially stars/star dust/nature items! I also don't mind receiving C$! I love pink and cute pets <3 The dates "03-08", "03-20", and "09-07" are very important to me so if you have pets with those dates, I'll be happy to give them a home! ^-^

Dislikes:
I am not so interested in: horses, ponies, bats, spiders, nick pets, and rats (aside from the ones on my wl)!

I hope you won't have a too difficult time. Please don't feel pressured ;w; I'll be updating this if I think of more so you'll have more options!

Thank you so much and please don't push yourself too much! I'll appreciate anything because I know you'll have put some thought and effort into it <3

Love,
Miko.

12/13/22 Edit: Achieved the 2011 Pink Store Gryphon!
Last edited by miko. on Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:42 am, edited 11 times in total.

𝙂𝙪𝙪𝙟𝙞 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙠𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙎𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 ❀ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ❀ 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧

miko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me