KathrynKat's Mutt Dog Breeding Center [Fan Club]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Which way would you rather win a free character. 1 Choice per user!

Free breeding + 1 puppy claim
80%
Free Puppy Claim
No votes
Raffle for an already grown adult dog character
No votes
Raffle for a puppy from random litters
No votes
Raffle for some event parent dogs at the end of event
20%

Total votes : 5

KathrynKat's Mutt Dog Breeding Center [Fan Club]

Postby KathrynKat » Sat May 04, 2024 5:00 pm

Rule Board;

- You're allowed to ask questions
    - Claims should be done here
    - Follow general rules of the site, line base and my adoption center
    - Feel free to share your dogs here
    - Feel free to advertise trades with dogs I've created rather from this adoption center or another I've ran
    - You're allowed to advertises for breeding pairings with some 2nd gens and so on from puppies I've made
    - Do not just mark here, but please do post anything about either this adoption center or Holidogs or even puppies from these or any character from it, but this is for dogs.

Adoption Center
Last edited by KathrynKat on Mon May 06, 2024 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Sat May 04, 2024 5:00 pm

Reserved
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: KathrynKat's Mutt Dog Breeding Center [Fan Club]

Postby KathrynKat » Sun May 05, 2024 2:37 pm

Everyone who posts/links their favorite breeder from my newest mutt dog character breeding center, will obtain a free breeding with that dog for 1 puppy. Tho this ticket only promises 2 puppies to pick from, while the other puppy will be put up for adoption for 20-30.C$/Store Pet or Claim Tickets. These tickets are allowed to also be used to claim a puppy from an unwanted from someone else's twins!
These litters are ran differently than rest of my adoption center! This is to allow users to either breed a pair for twins for 1 of the puppies or to claim 1 from the other litters.
If you pick to pair 1 of ur own in this case, then ur agreeing to the terms of a puppy from ur dog being adopted out!
So if you do not want this, pair 2 of my mine, you're more than welcome to use this ticket for 2 of my own or 1 of mine and 1 of urs. But with this ticket, they'll not cover for 2 of your own!

Quote this post for this to be a valid ticket!
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Mon May 06, 2024 12:32 am

KathrynKat wrote:Everyone who posts/links their favorite breeder from my newest mutt dog character breeding center, will obtain a free breeding with that dog for 1 puppy. Tho this ticket only promises 2 puppies to pick from, while the other puppy will be put up for adoption for 20-30.C$/Store Pet or Claim Tickets. These tickets are allowed to also be used to claim a puppy from an unwanted from someone else's twins!
These litters are ran differently than rest of my adoption center! This is to allow users to either breed a pair for twins for 1 of the puppies or to claim 1 from the other litters.
If you pick to pair 1 of ur own in this case, then ur agreeing to the terms of a puppy from ur dog being adopted out!
So if you do not want this, pair 2 of my mine, you're more than welcome to use this ticket for 2 of my own or 1 of mine and 1 of urs. But with this ticket, they'll not cover for 2 of your own!

Okay, Im not sure if I got this right, but I wanted to share my fave dogs/breeders here anyway so, I thought Id give it a try.

Top one on the list is Aliedusa. I love this dog with all its traits and markings and the colour choice. Its simply perfect. Also that name, Aliedusa has such a cool sound. It fits them so perfectly. How could I pick any other dog as my fave?

But I dont only want to name the top one, as more amazing dogs are out there and they all deserve some love. So here are places two to five aswell.

Number two for me is Bridget Branches. That name is also super cool, and as you can probably guess by now, I love dark themes. Especially with red normally. But well no one can beat a Aliedusa xD Well, back to Bridget. The branch tail is amazing, aswell as the two heads. Just love it <3

Third place goes to Chief Bones. Wasnt that much of a surprise huh? Same as always, dark and spooky theme and there we go. How did you get to all those names? They fit so perfectly. I just love it.

Id award my fourth place to Jesters Wish. They use my favourite colour palette (monochrome with red), so they might not be missed in my top 5. They only got the fourth place because of their transparency and the flashy background probably.

And fifth place goes to Cherry Tulip. Surprise its not another dark design XD I chise this one for my fifth, because I just love how they look like you dug out a piece of your gardens lawn and it kind of became a dog somehow. Wherever you wanted to put it, forget about it. It ran away. It has its own life now. But you still need to water it. And dont forget the treats. It deserves them.

Also might I claim a sunday puppy ticket aswell? If not, its totally okay <3
And Ill be back with pairing suggestions aswell, as I had quite a neat idea XD
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Mon May 06, 2024 2:55 am

Eleya wrote:
KathrynKat wrote:Everyone who posts/links their favorite breeder from my newest mutt dog character breeding center, will obtain a free breeding with that dog for 1 puppy. Tho this ticket only promises 2 puppies to pick from, while the other puppy will be put up for adoption for 20-30.C$/Store Pet or Claim Tickets. These tickets are allowed to also be used to claim a puppy from an unwanted from someone else's twins!

Okay, Im not sure if I got this right, but I wanted to share my fave dogs/breeders here anyway so, I thought Id give it a try.

Top one on the list is Aliedusa. I love this dog with all its traits and markings and the colour choice. Its simply perfect. Also that name, Aliedusa has such a cool sound. It fits them so perfectly. How could I pick any other dog as my fave?

But I dont only want to name the top one, as more amazing dogs are out there and they all deserve some love. So here are places two to five aswell.

Number two for me is Bridget Branches. That name is also super cool, and as you can probably guess by now, I love dark themes. Especially with red normally. But well no one can beat a Aliedusa xD Well, back to Bridget. The branch tail is amazing, aswell as the two heads. Just love it <3

Third place goes to Chief Bones. Wasnt that much of a surprise huh? Same as always, dark and spooky theme and there we go. How did you get to all those names? They fit so perfectly. I just love it.

Id award my fourth place to Jesters Wish. They use my favourite colour palette (monochrome with red), so they might not be missed in my top 5. They only got the fourth place because of their transparency and the flashy background probably.

And fifth place goes to Cherry Tulip. Surprise its not another dark design XD I chise this one for my fifth, because I just love how they look like you dug out a piece of your gardens lawn and it kind of became a dog somehow. Wherever you wanted to put it, forget about it. It ran away. It has its own life now. But you still need to water it. And dont forget the treats. It deserves them.

Thank you for the list and explanation of what you like about each. Gives me a good idea for starter knowing what others may like. Also I made up each of the names myself and just got creative with mashing 2 words together for some or pick best pairing names to make them sound like an animal's registered or unique name.

You may claim the Sunday claim and let me know which 2 you'd like to pair for the picking favorites?
You'll get to pick from 2 puppies from this freebie batch while the other is a regular breeding with the form in 2nd post of the breeding center.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Mon May 06, 2024 3:49 am

Hi! I think Jester's Pooch is my favorite design! I’m a big fan of Valentine’s Day themes (pink, hearts) and I love floppy ears!

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 06, 2024 9:22 am

Three people get to claim each Sunday right?)

Smorezella Ice because of the stripes and the colors go really well together.
I also like the sound of the name. Its just so cool.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Wed May 08, 2024 3:08 pm

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4961289

Don't miss your chance to win a prize by guessing the parents of this baby that's in the works and undercover!
The prize is bigger if you can guess before any hints
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Thu May 09, 2024 2:27 am

KathrynKat wrote:
Eleya wrote:

Thank you for the list and explanation of what you like about each. Gives me a good idea for starter knowing what others may like. Also I made up each of the names myself and just got creative with mashing 2 words together for some or pick best pairing names to make them sound like an animal's registered or unique name.

You may claim the Sunday claim and let me know which 2 you'd like to pair for the picking favorites?
You'll get to pick from 2 puppies from this freebie batch while the other is a regular breeding with the form in 2nd post of the breeding center.

Shall I let you know here, which 2 you'd like to pair for the picking favorites, or on the main thread? Im sorry Im kind of confused...
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Thu May 09, 2024 2:55 am

Honestly with that question, perhaps I should have people send all breedings that are ready to be approved and be made, be posted in the nursery since they may have lesser chances being buried there.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me