Canine Crossing | Elections! | Invite Only

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Canine Crossing | Elections! | Invite Only

Postby Shy » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:39 pm

Canine Crossing (Also known as CC or CX) is a newly formed club founded December 10th, 2009 for canine enthusiasts and lovers. We have games and contests. We even elect secondary officer positions every other month to keep the thread running good and clean.

So, what is the point of this club?
This club is basically a place where friends can hang out instead of having a whole bunch of strangers. Starting out it'll be a small thread, but it'll grow over time as I decide to make more friends on CS. Usually I don't like to make friends on CS because they only try to get to know me so they can ask for my pets...

It also serves as a trading system within a group of people who are fair, experienced traders. We are reliable people who can help each other complete collections.

Why is it invite only?
Because I'm tired of strangers trying to get friendly with everyone just to get pets or be in a private club.

I'll be your friend. So I can join?
No. In past clubs people have tried to be my friend to get advantages they didn't have. It's downright rude.

Can I still chat on this thread if I'm not a member?
Please don't, I'd prefer it if only members posted here.

Remember, this is invite only...
Code: Select all
[b]Username: [/b][i]Replace this text[/i]
[b]Invited by: [/b][i]Replace this text[/i]
[b]Are you a good trader?: [/b][i]Replace this text[/i]
[b]Would you be willing to run for an office? If so, what?: [/b][i]Replace this text[/i]

Key: President, Vice President, Assistant Presidents, Trade Masters

Shy

Elections!

So, in CC there are offices that you can run for to keep CC clean and stranger-free. Read about all the positions (There will be more in the future)

Vice President: A very high position, right below the president of CC. Manages and moderates the thread, watches over trades, and assists in the making of contests. Required to find books for the library alongside the president. Can accept members.
[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Why would you suit this position?: [/b]
[b]What makes you different from other CCians?: [/b]

Assistant Presidents: Assists the Vice President, and they take the VP's place when he/she is gone. Cannot accept members under any circumstance.

Trade Masters: Sorts fair trades from not fair trades.

Badges are awarded to the people who have gone above and beyond for CC. Some of the badges vary to certain variables. To show off your badge PM Shy.

Library Books (Click to see the 'book')
If you want to submit a library book, contact Shy via PM

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=76412][img]http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/CanineXing/caninecrossing2.jpg?t=1260496934[/img][/url]
`
`

..trades | she/her | help

https://open.spotify.com/track/5QRAfvKPyQpwt897Jc0glg?si=B3Ik8vQhTb-J5uU4UijWGA&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A3j90eFnVFEYzOVt024QCTf
Shy
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me