~The Black Advent Army~ BA Story Time!

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

~The Black Advent Army~ BA Story Time!

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:42 pm

As the title states this is the BA Army thread for tales of our BAs, be it how we got them, how they get along, or just a BA story. We all have them and now we want you all to know them and bask in the BA-iness of it all! Enjoy, comment, read and have a good time!

But be warned, Mavi and I will be watching you for any funny stuff! Now post those stories and maybe we can make some magic happen!
Last edited by ShadowHunteress on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MSH BA Love Story (Working title...)

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:42 pm

This story is based around my BAs, and will grow and continue as I think of more, and as I obtain more BAs, so there may be points where nothing happens because I can not continued without a new one. So here are the main characters:

Nacht
My first and most beloved of my black advents, he is a kind soul who fights for what he believes, a true night in shining armour.

Umbra
My second black advent, and Nacht's very beloved, she can seem cold and heartless at times, but she will do anything for Nacht.

Darksider
My third BA, Darksider, an angry jealous soul, he hates Nacht for having Umbra. But now that he has Joyeux to take care of he has shown his softer side.

Joyeux
My special little 18th BA, this young puppy is the life of everything, a true puppy.

Prologue
In the large castle a lone figure stood out on the balcony, bathed in the pale light of the full moon as he stared up at it. The figure's fur was the colour of a moonless night, and his eyes the colour of the bluest sky, he was a king, and although he ruled a massive land, there was barely a soul. A once rich place, a plague, then a terrible drought had ruined it, leaving company few and fair between. He was the ruler of a ruined land, and he did his best to help those who remained, although the farms were far from the castle where he presided.

With a sigh he turned from the vast sky and padded back into the castle, a gloom seemed to have settled over it like a blanket. He was alone, and that was hard on him, but he knew he had his duties to attend to still, even if it was harder then in had been before. His soft steps echoed in the hall, his red cape sweeping along the floor behind him as he headed to the office, he knew he needed to sleep, but that lonely pang in his heart was keeping him awake.With a soft creak the wood door opened and he looked for the hawk that delivered letters or him, but he had not returned.

That meant that he had either not arrived, or he had more letters to return with, but that meant he had no more to do. He turned back and softly closed the door before heading back to his chambers, the hope for tomorrow still in his heart, as it always was. He headed to his room and hoped for a better day when the sun rose. The creak of the door echoed through the empty halls, seeming to call out for a response, but as silence returned, it was clear there would be no more sounds tonight.

Chapter One: Dark Days End
As the sun rose once more over the solemn castle, making the grey walls shine with morning dew, a traveller approached it, riding a pure white stallion. A white cloak covered her, clashing against the ebony fur that coated the creature, her eyes the same blue as the king's. In them reflected the castle as she looked up at it, the building she had heard tales about since she had just been a pup, that housed the legendary dog that now ruled them all, the few that were left, with a fair and kind hand.

The stallion's hooves rang out clearly as they crossed the moat bridge, cutting through the silence harshly. That is the sound that woke Nacht from his slumber, and at first he thought that he had been dreaming, for he had not heard that sound in so long. He stood, slipping on his armour and cloak as he headed to the window that over-looked the courtyard. Looking out with his ice blue eyes he looked at the fair maiden who had arrived and a soft smile crept onto his face, company, another dog he could speak to, someone who had survived. He wondered why they were here though, and that made the worry settle back in his heart.

Umbra looked around, smiling softly as she studied the magnificent castle, but she sensed the solemness of it, and the loneliness that it held.She expected some people, some survivors that had came to the castle for safety, but it seemed abandoned, and she wondered if the king was still there. "Hello?" she called out as she got off the horse and tied him to the post so he could drink from the trough. The large oak doors were imposing, she looked up at them and was about to knock when it swung open. Stepping back she had to keep her mouth from dropping open when she saw him, the King, the dog she had heard so much about, "Hello sire." she managed, curtsying.

Hurrying down the King could barely hold back his joy, he had company once more! He had to calm himself to keep up appearances and not frighten her, but he could not stop himself from throwing open the door, and nearly hitting her. Unable to suppress a chuckle at how flustered she seemed he held out his hand, "Welcome to my home." he smiled as he gently rested his paw on her shoulder and lead her in, "What has brought you to this place?" he asked, glad for the new company at long last.

Relaxing at the touch on her shoulder Umbra smiled, "I have heard that the castle needed help, but I did not know it was this dire." she told him. With awe in her eyes she looked around the large castle, it was one of the most amazing things she had seen in her life. "I know, I am alone here after the last of the dogs went back to be with their families, and I am glad for your company, so I do hope you can stay." he said, trying to keep his hope down, just in case. 'I would love to stay here for awhile." Umbra smiled, "I was planning on it, I wanted to help, if I may?" she said. Nacht nodded, "I am sure we can find something." he smiled.
Last edited by ShadowHunteress on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Room for other Fluffs

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:43 pm

And now Enjoy!
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~The Black Advent Army~ BA Story Time!

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:22 pm

BA Army Members start to post!
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavric » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:05 am

Im loving your story so far Shadow ^^

and well I am just going to post a link to mine ^^;

'This crazy, stupid thing I call life, the journal of Rox'
I am engaged to the most beautiful girl in the world!

ImageImageImage
I am a girl in love with a girl, deal with it!

Mavric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ayeo » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:24 am

*Flies in* Hey guys!
Im going to edit this post once I get my story up! :3
So you can check every now and then if it isn't a problem. x3
        i barely use this account lol?
        but I came here to add this: taeng is my younger sister.
        please don't ban her, she's only interested in roleplaying.
        thank you.
ayeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sexy-potato » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:04 pm

i love your page
sexy-potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quietude » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:53 am

Place-holder
quietude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chewwy » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:33 am

Great story Shadow, love it!

reserving for my BAs history story, but I am not a good writer so BEWARE! :mrgreen:
chewwy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me