Favourite dog breed and why!!! :D V.1

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

What sort of dog out of these?

Pug
7%
Labrador
10%
Husky
24%
Chihuahua
7%
German Shepherd/Alsatian
25%
Pit Bull
19%
Cocker Spaniel
8%

Total votes : 370

Re: Favourite dog breed and why!!! :D

Postby leiawolfe » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:48 pm

Foxy The Pirate Fox wrote:My favourite dog breed is Springer spaniels!
They are soo adorable and pretty! I love their ears, floppy and fluffy <3
I've always dreamt of owning a Springer Spaniel, they come in many colors!
Puppy spaniels are kawaiiness overload XD They're smart,
and they are always playful and active! Also quite fast aswell.
They are sure to give you loads of love, and make best friends :)
Plenty of treats, water and food, alot of walks! My perfect life!

ucp.php?i=pm&folder=inbox

:D
leah
australia
she/her
talk to me about anything and everything, my dms are always open !! sig is a wip ^^
leiawolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YourHighnessLuna » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:01 am

Pit bulls, hands down! They're so pretty and literally angels from Heaven and I'm not even religious. They're just big babies and think they're lap dogs; people think they're mean. I was raised around pit bulls and every single one was a cutie pie and so so sweet.

Boss, our tan and white pit bull, was a rescue from a dog fight ring. Yeah, it took awhile to get him to be nice to our other pit bull Cocoa (white with brown spots. She looked like a cow! :3) but he was a sweetie and very quiet and very protective of me and my brothers since we were young. Cocoa was the runt of a litter and we got her for free from some guy who bred pit bulls and she was super ditzy and just a big lap dog.

Diamond, our very first pit bull, had a cute little toy poodle boyfriend. She was also a big lap dog. The toy poodle she loved so much was my grandma's dog and they got along so well. The poodle was fixed and Diamond had fertility issues so there was no super cute poodle-pit bull babies but still! :D
YourHighnessLuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Cornelius| » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:44 pm

YourHighnessLuna wrote:Pit bulls, hands down! They're so pretty and literally angels from Heaven and I'm not even religious. They're just big babies and think they're lap dogs; people think they're mean. I was raised around pit bulls and every single one was a cutie pie and so so sweet.

Boss, our tan and white pit bull, was a rescue from a dog fight ring. Yeah, it took awhile to get him to be nice to our other pit bull Cocoa (white with brown spots. She looked like a cow! :3) but he was a sweetie and very quiet and very protective of me and my brothers since we were young. Cocoa was the runt of a litter and we got her for free from some guy who bred pit bulls and she was super ditzy and just a big lap dog.

Diamond, our very first pit bull, had a cute little toy poodle boyfriend. She was also a big lap dog. The toy poodle she loved so much was my grandma's dog and they got along so well. The poodle was fixed and Diamond had fertility issues so there was no super cute poodle-pit bull babies but still! :D

I love pit bulls! But my family does have something against them. I'm not saying they are bad dogs, because they are super adorable. My family just won't let my dog go near a pit bull since one attacked him and he had to get major stitches (ear, snout, somewhere on body, hind legs)
oh god I was so cringe
|Cornelius|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:25 am

I have loved huskies since I was a kid, they were my favorite breed until I got Maya (a golden retrivier)!
Since I met her goldens became my favorite puppies, they are so beautiful and smart! I swear that she understands us, she learns stuff pretty easily and acts based on who is with her!
With my dad she likes to bite, she watches tv with me and sits with my mom during her breakfast (my mom doesn't like to eat alone)... She also respects who is scared of dogs and keeps some distance, isn't that adorable? :3
Goldens are amazing! If you want a dog and your parents don't let you adopt (because you can't be sure about the size, the energy, etc) I'd definitely tell you to get a Golden ♡
I still want to have a Husky tho, maybe when I move out of my parents house ^.^

Postby irusan » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:58 am

Shiba Inus. Just look at one.
felicity | any prns | cs+0
personal archive ♦︎ rentry
average revue starlight enjoyer. i love everything cute!

irusan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leiawolfe » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:17 pm

Hi everyone, could you please just recast your vote for the poll above? There had been some sort of a complication with settings. Thanks! ;)
leah
australia
she/her
talk to me about anything and everything, my dms are always open !! sig is a wip ^^
leiawolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolves 'N Waffles » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:33 am

I'm gonna go with a King Shepherd, a Husky or an Utonagan.

King Shepherds because I was at this pet store and I saw an absolutely GORGEOUS dog. He looked just like a wolf, and his sizes were right, too. His doggy dad was 180 pounds. OMG. He was definitely a dog, though. But he looked a lot like a wolf. And I like wolves. Okay, okay, I'm OBSESSED with wolves. I asked his owner what kind of dog he was, and the owner said King Shepherd. By the way, most king shepherds just look like big German Shepherds.

Secondly, huskies, because they are smart and energetic and funny. My BFF used to have one. And they look like wolves. I love wolves.

And third, Utonagans are awesome. If you didn't know, Utonagans are a mix between Alaskan Malamutes, German Shepherds, and Siberian Huskies. You can imagine how wolfy they look, lol.

I've never actually had a dog... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I WILL GET ONE SOMEDAY!!!
Wolves 'N Waffles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby R.I.P. Shakespeare » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:40 am

the dog that looks like this Image i forgot what it's called can someone tell me xd
R.I.P. Shakespeare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby R.I.P. Shakespeare » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:50 pm

oh also schipperkes. they are so adorable
R.I.P. Shakespeare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkermit. » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:54 am

People might disagree with me but I like the pit bulls because they are sweet, funny, scared of EVERYTHING, and are just snuggle bugs. I have a pit bull named Zoey who is the sweetest pup ever! They might be stubborn but they make good pets to people who like dogs who sleep and play all day. Here is some pics to make you fall in love.

─ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

────────────────
Kermit
Forum Game Enthusiast
Aspiring Veterinarian

My Rat Collection

────────────────
────
ˏˋ°•*⁀➶

gif credit / made sig myself (:

LIGHTS OFF
kkermit.