In memory of Cole (? - Aug 3rd, 2022)

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: I want to remember Cole

Postby CousinEnby » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:04 pm

i found a couple of cats that look kind of like cole:
Image (christmas 2016) Image (august 2021)
~ * ~ * ~ * ~
You are valuable
because you exist!

🥰 Image 🥰

Image Image Image Image
~ * ~ * ~ * ~
CousinEnby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆Satanick » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:18 pm

mgnomes wrote:i found a couple of cats that look kind of like cole:
Image (christmas 2016) Image (august 2021)

thank you so much, my dearest friend already gave me the august 2021 sweetheart but i didnt know about the other one. it really does look like him ,thank you
SATANICK - IT/ITS - SEMI-ACTIVE
(I don't condone any of DSP's actions and I don't "like" Okegom.)
☆Satanick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlapelle » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:22 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss. I have lost several pets and I've found that keeping their favorite toy has helped ease the grief a little. I have my cat's favorite mousie and my guinea pig's stacking cups that he loved to play with, and I have a little shelf dedicated to the both of them in my room. It helps me feel like they're still around.
I am so sorry. Grief is incredibly difficult, and sometimes it feels like you'll never feel normal again, but you will. You will be okay again eventually. I like this quote from Andrew Garfield talking about his late mother:

"This is all the unexpressed love, the grief that will remain with us until we pass because we never get enough time with each other, no matter if someone lives until 60, 15, or 99. So I hope this grief stays with me because it's all the unexpressed love that I didn't get to tell her. And I told her every day. We all told her every day she was the best of us."

Grief is the love we carry with us for the rest of our lives. I hope you find peace soon in these difficult times, all my best wishes to you.
apollo | he/him | if you can be anything, be good
starlapelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BABE0FTHEABYSS » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:13 pm

What a sweet baby boy. Know he loved you forever and ever and always will!
I just met you, but you seem like a great person and I want to know I'm here for you. We all are!
I wish you luck in getting those pets that look like him that someone suggested above. They really do look like him! He's so fwuffy! He looks so grumpy but cute! /pos
Stay safe and I'd love to see more of Cole. <3
113/139 BATZ!!!
1,300+ IN THE BAT ARMY!
┏━━━━━━ 🦇 ━━━━━━━┓
CALL ME HOKO
XE/THEY/IT/BAT/VAMP

— — —
DO NOT OFFER FOR MY
BATS OR BAT THEMED
PETS OR ITEMS I WILL
NEVER EVER ACCEPT ! ! !

┗━━━━━━ 🦇 ━━━━━━━┛
THE ULTIMATE UNOFFICIAL CHICKEN SMOOTHIE BAT GUIDE V2
🦇 🦇 🦇
BABE0FTHEABYSS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆Satanick » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:14 pm

starlapelle wrote:I'm so sorry for your loss. I have lost several pets and I've found that keeping their favorite toy has helped ease the grief a little. I have my cat's favorite mousie and my guinea pig's stacking cups that he loved to play with, and I have a little shelf dedicated to the both of them in my room. It helps me feel like they're still around.
I am so sorry. Grief is incredibly difficult, and sometimes it feels like you'll never feel normal again, but you will. You will be okay again eventually. I like this quote from Andrew Garfield talking about his late mother:

"This is all the unexpressed love, the grief that will remain with us until we pass because we never get enough time with each other, no matter if someone lives until 60, 15, or 99. So I hope this grief stays with me because it's all the unexpressed love that I didn't get to tell her. And I told her every day. We all told her every day she was the best of us."

Grief is the love we carry with us for the rest of our lives. I hope you find peace soon in these difficult times, all my best wishes to you.

thank you so much, i did love him so much and i dont ever want to forget him. it was just so quick and harrowing, i suppose its okay that he wasnt suffering over a long period of time but in the vet's room, he was panting, coughing, frothing at the mouth, wide eyed and stressed. i know he slept peacefully but the sight of him like that hurts me. he was such a beautiful cat

it was so quick and i didnt properly say goodbye but i hope when we get his ashes to spread around the garden ill feel better because he will be here instead of in the cold rooms like that
☆Satanick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆Satanick » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:15 pm

P0LYPH0NIE wrote:What a sweet baby boy. Know he loved you forever and ever and always will!
I just met you, but you seem like a great person and I want to know I'm here for you. We all are!
I wish you luck in getting those pets that look like him that someone suggested above. They really do look like him! He's so fwuffy! He looks so grumpy but cute! /pos
Stay safe and I'd love to see more of Cole. <3

my friends always used to think he looked grumpy but he was so so sweet. i showed him lots to my best friend who loved him lots and that friend was with me during the last moments. he was so good to me even though he hates discussion of cats dying

when i get the energy to dig through my thousands of images ill see if i can add more pictures of Cole later
☆Satanick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pearljam » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:35 pm

when my beloved cat felix passed away last year, i couldn’t sleep very well until i was snuggling a plushie in the spot he would sleep (i would be lying on my side while he was under the covers resting his head/upper body on my arm with his back against me). i found that the pressure of a plushie in the spot where he used to sleep is really comforting to me. i really miss the little man, he was more than a cat. im not sure how to explain it, but he just.. was. (please don’t judge, i am totally not a young adult who can’t sleep without a plush toy.. :shock: )

i think the plushie thing is a great idea. maybe you could put some of coles fur inside along with the stuffing when making it if possible. ❤️ i am very protective over my ‘felix plushie’ and i used to snuggle up to him but im so paranoid about making him dirty that i snuggle up to a unicorn plush now. this white unicorn has seen better days lol i totally didn’t get really upset when i accidentally managed to melt some CHOCOLATE into his fur.. :? it’s all good now though xd

cole will always be here with you. i saw/see felix as a brother and when i look back, he entered our lives at the right time and when it was his time, he knew i was ready even though it certainly didnt feel like it. it took me a few months to realise that. he definitely opened and closed a chapter in my life for me. within the last year and a half my life has changed so much. in a good way - and i like to think that felix guided me along the way.. i know he did.

im sending you my love !
pearljam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆Satanick » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:52 pm

pearljam wrote:when my beloved cat felix passed away last year, i couldn’t sleep very well until i was snuggling a plushie in the spot he would sleep (i would be lying on my side while he was under the covers resting his head/upper body on my arm with his back against me). i found that the pressure of a plushie in the spot where he used to sleep is really comforting to me. i really miss the little man, he was more than a cat. im not sure how to explain it, but he just.. was. (please don’t judge, i am totally not a young adult who can’t sleep without a plush toy.. :shock: )

i think the plushie thing is a great idea. maybe you could put some of coles fur inside along with the stuffing when making it if possible. ❤️ i am very protective over my ‘felix plushie’ and i used to snuggle up to him but im so paranoid about making him dirty that i snuggle up to a unicorn plush now. this white unicorn has seen better days lol i totally didn’t get really upset when i accidentally managed to melt some CHOCOLATE into his fur.. :? it’s all good now though xd

cole will always be here with you. i saw/see felix as a brother and when i look back, he entered our lives at the right time and when it was his time, he knew i was ready even though it certainly didnt feel like it. it took me a few months to realise that. he definitely opened and closed a chapter in my life for me. within the last year and a half my life has changed so much. in a good way - and i like to think that felix guided me along the way.. i know he did.

im sending you my love !

i might just buy a plushie but if i do i'm going to put cole's collar on it. i love him so much. cole was one of my only friends during some of my toughest times and he was a snuggler so he always made me feel better

here are some more pictures
ImageImageImageImage
☆Satanick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby walter white » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:13 pm

i’m super sorry to hear about your loss. he sounded like a super sweet and amazing cat and i hope you are doing alright and taking care of yourself. it’s not much, but i did a little doodle of him that can hopefully cheer you up a bit
99A2057D-4034-4FA2-86AC-D31B4C8F565D.jpeg
cole <3
99A2057D-4034-4FA2-86AC-D31B4C8F565D.jpeg (260.84 KiB) Viewed 125 times
walter white

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shihara » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:16 pm

i would just like to drop in god it's 4am and i'm also crying about my cats this is horrid timing to see this i'm so sorry for your loss, my twin babies that are 11 this year are like my emotional support animals and i couldn't imagine dude i don't get to see them much because of family issues and im not joking when i say i was crying over them as i type this , i'm here if you need to talk even though we don't know eachother i would be heartbroken, i love my cats to death , rip 🖤 i hope you're doing okay 🖤
shihara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me