Trekkie Cat! 83

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Trekkie Cat! 83

Postby Aurore » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:51 am

Recently, I got a light-up Star Trek badge in a box of cereal. I've never seen Star Trek, so I didn't really know what to do with it. So I just randomly shone the light on my cat's face (don't worry, the light isn't very bright and I didn't shine it directly at her eyes, just at her nosebridge x3 ) because I was curious how she would react to it. She just looked at it, as if she were saying "What is this and why are you shining it on my face?" I was bored with it, so I just left it next to her on my bed. One second later she started playing with it like it was a cat toy. She loves it. She looks so cute playing with her badge. ^-^ It seems like she's always sleeping with it or swatting it around my house. X3 Right now she's sleeping on top of it. xD

Image join us
x
x

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 14 people.
I have received 12 gifts.
I have nuked 12 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.

x
x

[art shop]
Aurore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trekkie Cat! 83

Postby Dawulf » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:57 am

Trekkie cats rock! x3

My kitty, Cheyanne, loves Star Trek. ^^ Just the other night, I was lying in bed watching an episode, and yelled out "Chey, star trek's on!" And she came trotting in my room, and jumped up on my bed and curled up next to me staring at the screen. :D
Image Image
Dawulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trekkie Cat! 83

Postby Aurore » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:08 am

Dawulf wrote:Trekkie cats rock! x3

My kitty, Cheyanne, loves Star Trek. ^^ Just the other night, I was lying in bed watching an episode, and yelled out "Chey, star trek's on!" And she came trotting in my room, and jumped up on my bed and curled up next to me staring at the screen. :D

That is so cute. xD Reminds me of how my dog loves watching TV, especially professional baseball. x3

Image join us
x
x

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 14 people.
I have received 12 gifts.
I have nuked 12 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.

x
x