What animals do you own? (Poll)

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

What animals do you have?

Cat
25%
Dog
28%
Bird
7%
Rat or Mouse
5%
Lizard/Snake or similar
7%
Ferret/Weasel or similar
2%
Guinea pig/Hamster/Gerbil or similar
10%
Horse/Pony/Donkey etc
8%
Chickens/Sheep or other 'farm animals'
6%
None :(
2%

Total votes : 47083

Re: What animals do you own? (Poll)

Postby Memi Mikon » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:39 pm

I own two cats right now, one died a while ago. I also once had a dog, but we had to give it back because it bit us really hard, so yeah. Also, when I was really young, I had two birds, one was a mix of light green, yellow, and dark green. They were super cute. I used to have a ton of cats when I lived with my aunt, and also a huge dog when I lived with her, too. I've never had a dog that we've kept for over a month that was actually mine, but I will sometime. Jeez, this is taking forever for me to type this, my keyboard is getting all messed up, and not putting the letters on the screen when I type them. Well, I gotta go, bye!
Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImage
Memi Mikon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShortyGinger » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:48 pm

i have two daddylong legs, i took them in because most of the daddylong legs die by themselves. :( they mostly eat ants. one time i found a huge silverfish and i took one of them over 12 hours to suck it dry. :lol:
ShortyGinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Earth » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:25 pm

I have one dog named Angel. Little did we know when we named her but she is kinda a Devil to everyone but the family. I got her in First grade when my family visited my mom's friend. She is white with brown ears and a black/white tail and one spot of brown on her back.
I also have a cat/kitten. His name is Cougar. He is very energetic and gets into EVERYTHING! I got him from a guy I go to school with and he lives up the street too. Cougar's mom went out and then came back pregent. They had no idea and then the dad didn't want to keep any of the four kittens cuz they already have a big dog and like three other cats. :D
CS Friends,
I'm having a major block, where I can't really come up with anything to put in the forms. I usually go through this block once a year and this year it's right now. So sorry to all.
~Earth

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Earth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nahc-Aros » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:23 pm

5 Lovly birds, One cockateil, 2 parakeets, one Conure, and one Paralet.
Image Image Image
Pet's name: Rayna
Rayna is my baby (:
Nahc-Aros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaya » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:44 pm

We have six dogs (And currently a litter of six Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppies, Blenheim and Tricolor), two cats (a Ragdoll and a Maine Coon mix), and 8 horses (7 Appaloosas and my horse, Frost, a Clydesdale/Thoroughbred cross).

I love animals and am always the sucker that strays gravitate towards, because they know I won't turn them away. ;)
Kaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☼ Graceful Aurora ☼ » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:46 am

A female American Bulldog named Luna (We used to have a mutt named Griz, but she passed away a year or so ago, which was saddening because I had grown up with that dog my whole life, she was born only a month before me)
Two mixed breed barn cat males named Reeses and Midnight
A guniea pig named Peanut Butter (his counterpart Jelly, died a few months ago sadly)
A Mini Rex rabbit named Sam (We brought him home in a Samuel Adams box the lady gave us to use...)
A pony named Lincoln
Several other horses that belong to the farm and not to us...

At our prime we had:
2 dogs
2 cats
2 guniea pigs
2 rabbits
2 hermit crabs
1 goldfish
1 pony
3 mares that were 'ours'
7 or so other horses

We got off the fish and crab kick because none of them lasted for long, except for the goldfish, he was several years old when he kicked the bucket.
“You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
“Only if we understand, can we care. Only if we care, we will help. Only if we help, we shall be saved.” - Jane Goodall
---Image Image Image Image Image---
☼ Graceful Aurora ☼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bruja » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:49 pm

I have two cats, Winter and Summer. Winter is a siamese mix, and is white with grey/brown patches. Summer is a converted-to-houscat-ism farm cat. She is a Black and white tux cat, and Winter's exact opposite. I also have a Quarter Horse names Amora. She is light bay and going to foal in the spring!
Bruja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A-train » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Tesssssss.... *bawls* When are fish going to start to be recognized as real animals?! I own a hamster but the majority of my pets are Betta fish. INSANELY AMAZING WITH GREAT PERSONALITY BETTA FISH, AT THAT. :cry:
Feeling a bit down? Want a free pet? You may pick one pet from this group here :>)

Howling ghosts they reappear
In mountains that are stacked with fear
But you're a king and I'm a lionheart

And in the sea that's painted black,
Creatures lurk below the deck
But you're the king and I'm a lionheart
A-train

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riley.∞ » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:45 am

Agh. I want a dog <33
All I have are 5 fish in our pond. 2 Red goldfish, 2 orange goldfish, and a Blue/Silver Koi.
Mehh.
been on hiatus for ages. back for a bit.

i have numerous very rares from 2008 i'm willing to trade if good offers come my way, or just suggestions if you have pets i might want. :]

except this gorgeous girl :]

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
riley.∞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A-train » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:04 am

Gaaallop x] wrote:Agh. I want a dog <33
All I have are 5 fish in our pond. 2 Red goldfish, 2 orange goldfish, and a Blue/Silver Koi.
Mehh.

That's not just "Mehh". That's awesome! :) How big is the pond? Where is it? Etc. etc..... :lol: You know, I could go on forever about this. :3
Feeling a bit down? Want a free pet? You may pick one pet from this group here :>)

Howling ghosts they reappear
In mountains that are stacked with fear
But you're a king and I'm a lionheart

And in the sea that's painted black,
Creatures lurk below the deck
But you're the king and I'm a lionheart
A-train

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes