What animals do you own? (Poll)

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

What animals do you have?

Cat
25%
Dog
28%
Bird
7%
Rat or Mouse
5%
Lizard/Snake or similar
7%
Ferret/Weasel or similar
2%
Guinea pig/Hamster/Gerbil or similar
10%
Horse/Pony/Donkey etc
8%
Chickens/Sheep or other 'farm animals'
6%
None :(
2%

Total votes : 47083

Re: What animals do you own? (Poll)

Postby ~Rachy~ » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:41 am

What do rabbits go under?
My fursona Senka
(click to go to my fursona and charrie page. This is a rotating sig, the credits can be found on the link. Thanks guys!)

MESSAGE TO ALL: Me and my friend, jillhoney2, have combined our accounts. If you want to contact me now, please message 'ColouredTongue!'. Thanks <3
EDIT: Account's deleted now, so byee :)
~Rachy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Aracne » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:36 am

I have a darling Yellow Lab/Spanish Mastiff mix named Samuel, he is the cuttest thing.

I am hoarding SPIDERS (3587 so far), I will love to take any unwanted or unliked ones, just send the little guys I will take care of them!!
Lady Aracne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rachy~ » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:45 am

aww, he is so cute!
My fursona Senka
(click to go to my fursona and charrie page. This is a rotating sig, the credits can be found on the link. Thanks guys!)

MESSAGE TO ALL: Me and my friend, jillhoney2, have combined our accounts. If you want to contact me now, please message 'ColouredTongue!'. Thanks <3
EDIT: Account's deleted now, so byee :)
~Rachy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crasher53595 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:31 am

My own pets that I pay to keep: 2 male rats Rex and Simon. The rest of the house: 2 dogs, 4 cats, 1 bird.
Crasher53595

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King-Icarus » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:48 pm

I love all of my pets. ^^

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Note; I'm not very active on here.
If you need to contact me, head to one of the links below, please! ✌
Thank you!
Find me on: DeviantART // Tumblr // Flight Rising // Twitter
King-Icarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VesVes » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:07 pm

I have three amazing dogs. :)
VesVes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leaf » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:21 pm

ive got 2 dogs. walter (Australian shepard heeler mix) and Artemis (black lab chow mix) as well as 2 snakes. jack and bri. a california king snake and an albino corn snake :)

my aunt has 3 dogs i call my own as well. charlie, charles or bolt (cream shiba inu) dakota (husky) and jazmine or jazzy (belgian malinois)

-----
adopted walter in 2001 and he was my first dog. ive had pets before him (fish and cats) but he was my first big animal that needed lots of attention. not like cats :P hes getting a bit older but the vet couldnt tell. she thought he was about 5 or 6 the way he was playing and everything. hes about 10 or 11 though. hes a great dog. except when hes home alone and eats things on the counter. like the lunch box i bring to work .-.

artemis was recently adopt this may. she'll be a year old in march. shes actually mine and my bfs. his parents and brothers have her sister (bella) bu you wouldnt believe they were sisters. they look nothing alike. we're getting artemis some puppy training so when we move into an apartment they'll allow her to come with. once shes gone through basic training we're going to teach her to be a hunting dog. need to get that in quick before she gets too lazy and content with being an inside dog. but she'll always be a lap dog. everytime in the car. sits right up there on you. face out the window, tail hitting my boyfriend in the face as hes trying to drive. shes good and sits when shes told to though.

the snakes (jack and bri) are from a family friend that worked at the zoo and the snakes there had some eggys and they couldnt keep them so they sold them. and here they are. about. 3 years old. they love hanging out in the lawn and trying to climb on the trees.

my aunts dogs i call my own because i used to live with her and the dogs really where the only ones that seemed to hang around much. everyone else there was really active and sports driven. so they were always at games or practices. i stayed with the dogs and drew them alot of times. i was the only one to brush or bathe them. they kinda smell now that i dont live there >.<

but i love them all. and i miss all my pets that have passed.
i would have more pictures but they're all older. ive been taking more but since my laptop got a virus i had to move to my desktop. so i cant just take out my XD card and stick it in. i need to find my cord for the camera. i have at least 500 pictures
leaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Canine » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:08 pm

dogs, horses, ducks, fish.....no cats though??? O_o
most of my pets are dogs :D
i have 2 siberian huskies, a Golden retreiver, 3 shiba inus, a springer spaniel, a flat coated retreiver and 2 corgis.
My 4 ducks are all black with white bellies and cheeks. I named them after the penguins of madagascar :lol: Skipper, Private, Rico and Kowalski. the look a bit like this Image
Last edited by Canine on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

________________________________________________________________________________

Canine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:32 am

In real life, I have two birds. The female looks a little like Totoro. :3

I have over twenty fish (both indoors and outdoors; we have a pond outside), and I used to have two cats (both passed away two years ago D:).

I really want to have a dog, and a Siamese cat, but I'll be in college soon enough and my parents don't want to take care of another animal. x3
Quantum

"Life
is a great big canvas,
and you should throw
all the paint on it you can."
-Danny Kaye
Shadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Canine » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:12 am

my neibours have some cats. Saxo, Cleo and Jaguar. Is it just me or are they all named after cars??? :?:

________________________________________________________________________________

Canine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me