On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you for 2024?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you for 2024?

Postby Heavyn » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:09 am

Hey y’all! I was in residential treatment until a few hours ago. I missed several of pets esp the all famous DECEMBER 18TH RE-RELEASES! I may miss a few more days of the advent calendar cause I’m still recovering, but that’s ok cause I’m very grateful to be healthy and moving around again!! 🥰 I’m able to spend the holidays with my partner and our family and I could shed grateful tears rn 😭❤️

But I’m wondering on a scale of one to ten HOW EXCITED ARE Y’ALL FOR XMAS AND 2024?! Don’t forget to share a beautiful reason why and remember to keep it PG :- )

🐶 I’m excited for a new and healthier beginning this upcoming 2024! I’m blessed to be able to function again and I’m super grateful so imma give it a 10 ✨
You're worth more than gold. Someone cares. I'm one.

Pet's name: ♡ Food is fuel (ed surv;vor) ♡

Image Image Image
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ Image Image Image
Heavyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby okami. » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:00 pm

i'm excited for the littlest pet shop re-release! i collected them as a kid and they kinda phased out while i was in high school, but they're getting rereleased in january and my mom already preordered the first 18 for me and they're coming jan 16th!

i'm so excited to spend my adult money on them, i just need to get a job again...

(lps is all i can think about right now, sorry lol)
lynn . adult . he/him
i'm a very sleepy boy.
feel free to pm, i don't bite... much.
oekaki shop
okami.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Heavyn » Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:15 am

okami. wrote:i'm excited for the littlest pet shop re-release! i collected them as a kid and they kinda phased out while i was in high school, but they're getting rereleased in january and my mom already preordered the first 18 for me and they're coming jan 16th!

i'm so excited to spend my adult money on them, i just need to get a job again...

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I’m looking that up right now and I’m super excited cause I still have 4-5 of the original ones that I refused to donate as a teenager
You're worth more than gold. Someone cares. I'm one.

Pet's name: ♡ Food is fuel (ed surv;vor) ♡

Image Image Image
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ Image Image Image
Heavyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby okami. » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:34 pm

Heavyn wrote:
okami. wrote:i'm excited for the littlest pet shop re-release! i collected them as a kid and they kinda phased out while i was in high school, but they're getting rereleased in january and my mom already preordered the first 18 for me and they're coming jan 16th!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I’m looking that up right now and I’m super excited cause I still have 4-5 of the original ones that I refused to donate as a teenager

heck yeah im serious! i'm very involved in the lps community and i've been waiting for this rerelease/reboot since 2019-2020!
they were planning to do this in 2020 but then covid happened unfortunately.
if you live in canada, you can actually find them in your local toys r us right now!
lynn . adult . he/him
i'm a very sleepy boy.
feel free to pm, i don't bite... much.
oekaki shop
okami.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me