The Hope Thread

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

The Hope Thread

Postby PartySugar » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:47 pm

The Hope Thread

Now this post does not have much purpose and I'm not sure if there's another forum topic like this or if anybody would be interested but I thought it might be cool to make a place where people can post about good and hope in humanity restoring things they've heard or read about!!

Anybody is allowed to post of course but I'd really love if perhaps there are opinion clashing things posted we could just keep it peaceful.

I will start :)

After 113 years the "Fernandida Tortoise" thought to be extinct for said 113 years was rediscovered on a remote volcanic island in the Galapagos

This gives me hope because its amazing to see animals thought to be long gone from human influnce and natural disasters (volanic eruptions) come back from the brink! If a TORTOISE can come back from the brink imagine what else could be out there!! Really gets the mind thinking!

I'm looking forward to if anybody posts!!
We can all use a little happiness and hope :)

"Wake me... when you need me."

-Master Chief

PartySugar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Hope Thread

Postby fae-syla » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:19 pm

hey! cant think of anything soecific right now :lol: but, you would probably like this site :) i like looking at it from time to time when the world is sucking more than usual for me haha
syla ⟡ she/her ⟡ bi ⟡ adult player

ImageImageImageImage
fae-syla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me