How has your Winter gone?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

How has your Winter gone?

Postby CrossbredManiac » Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:00 pm

Heya! I haven't had the best Christmas or really year this time around, so I want to hear how y'all's has gone .... Whether that be good or bad! So? Fill me in!
Hi! I'm Peri and I am an animator, artist, and author! I also take requests and commissions for most anything. I love to create character designs the most! I'll do my best to leave my mark on the community. Thanks for reading ^u^
(Homestuck, Osu!, Madcom, TADC)

CrossbredManiac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How has your Winter gone?

Postby fruittreesys » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:44 am

This winter has been kind of rough. Usually I spend the winter in a different country, with some family, but it didn't end up working out this year, so I've been stuck at home. It gets dark out too early for me to really go out safely, the gloomy weather really messes with my sleep and energy, and all my long-distance friends work and don't have time to hang out.

It's tough, but luckily I'm going on a trip in January, and then get to start college in the spring! I just have to be patient and do what I can to take care of myself c:
Image Fruit Tree System | adult | all pronouns Image
Image Ken and Wolfgang are blasting off! ‧₊˚✩彡

♡ ImageImageImageImage
fruittreesys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nomi » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:03 am

it's been nice, moved to a new city last month and really like it here. hope your winter gets a turn for the better!
Nomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavalampwater » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:03 pm

this winter has been so sad tbh :( usually over where i live wed get so much snow by now, like im talking feets of snow but its just been soggy weather and rain.. i know winter isnt over yet at all but its still worrying to see the changes in weather
    dishe/headult
    adventure time & splatoon fan
    sometimes i forget trades or go inactive due to being busy!
    trade thread - rentry
lavalampwater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gangle » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:26 pm

basically the same as lava :/

i live in colorado and usually during winter it would snow like everyday and there would be snow days sooo often, But its only snowed like 4 times this winter and there was barley any snow for all of them. Its literally still warm enough to wear shorts outside ( like 30-50 degrees ) when last year it was usually below 15 degrees.
gangle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me