What going on with you right now?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

What going on with you right now?

Postby AgenderMurdock » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Ok Follow the rules, No bad language but if you want just tell us what you are doing right now or what your planning or something fun that has happened or going to happen, you know just no personal info for stalkers XDDXXDXDXD

Right now, and Im being serious, Every few minuets Im going to stand by my kitchen fan to get cold! My dad is boiling sap to make syrup! It tastes so good! but so annoying to make! The house is all steamy and fogged up and humid! And do you know what happens to my hair in humidity? It poofs up! Not like I had enough problems already but Now Im hot and sticky XDXDXDXD NO LIE!
Ha, haha, haha, ha ha, haha
AgenderMurdock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What going on with you right now?

Postby blue_dun » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Whats happening with me? Not much, really just tired... Sitting here in bed wearily staring at my iPod at ummm... 1:12 in the morning. /P I better check posts again then get some sleep.
Hey guys. some of you may know me as blue_dun or +Master Quatre. Long story short, I've grown up and moved on--I'm in college now, seven years after making this account!!--but if you want to talk, for nostalgia's sake or just interest, shoot me a PM or find me at tumblr (I'm a kpop blog, just FYI) bluedun96@gmail.com / bryroleplayer96@gmail.com
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadows » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Right now I'm thinking about my friend that ditched me for another friend while I was walking home from school with her... Besides that I'm playing on my iPod and going on CS at the same time. 8-)
Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Shadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alhelí » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:16 pm

who wants to be right as rain?
it's better when something is wrong
you get excitement in your bones
and everything you do is a game

dAtumblrpottermore

Alhelí

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue_dun » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:04 pm

Nice Novocaine. I might do some art in the future but that's not official yet.
Hey guys. some of you may know me as blue_dun or +Master Quatre. Long story short, I've grown up and moved on--I'm in college now, seven years after making this account!!--but if you want to talk, for nostalgia's sake or just interest, shoot me a PM or find me at tumblr (I'm a kpop blog, just FYI) bluedun96@gmail.com / bryroleplayer96@gmail.com
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me