What should I do?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

What should I do?

Postby bluejeans » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:53 am

Ok, My good friend Amy had this boyfriend, named Jack. So anyways Jack really liked Amy but Amy didn't really like him that much. So they went out for about a month, and she dumped him. At first Jack was really sad; but now he's angry. He's started texting Amy thing's like 'I hope you die in your sleep'. Poor Amy; she has only told me and her best friend. I don't know what to do, it's really upsetting her. It's Cyber bullying, Right? And when you know someone is being bullied you're meant to tell a teacher, Right?

Thing is, she begged me not to tell and I promised I wouldn't, I don't want to ruin our friendship; but I don't want her to be upset...
Oh! What do I do?
ImageImage
"I was a singer
Not a very popular one"
bluejeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What should I do?

Postby Animallover610 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:25 am

First of all, she shouldn't have made you promise. That's rediculious. If he's cyber-bullying her,(yes, it is cyber bullying) then you should tell.
And if she isn't her freind after that, then she's not a good best friend. You're trying to help her, and she shouldn't have made you promise.
And if she really doesn't feel comfortable, then go yell at the boy. He shouldn't be doing that.
My friend has a lot of people bullying her, and once, someone cyber-bullied her. He went to our school, and I went and yelled at him(I do that with anyone who hurts my friend. If you hurt my friends, YOU PAY FOR IT.) he said that it wasn't at school, and we couldn't tell.(NOT TRUE.) we told the teacher, and the counsler took care of it.
So yes, you should tell, and if she really doesn't feel comfortable, then yell at him yourself. Tell him to stop and to leave her alone.
I used to be bullied all the time. Three boys used to chase my friend and I around and call us babies and other things.(We were in third grade) They don't do it anymore because I YELLED at them.
You should yell at him It really works.
Last edited by Animallover610 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Siggy.

99.99% of girls would pass out if Justin Bieber dissapeared. If you were the 0.01% happily poking your hostage with a spork post ths in your siggy.

Image Image Image Image

I'm just to awesome for my own good, and you know it. The people who hate me are just jelous of me and my superior awesomeness skills.
Animallover610

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostboy » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:27 am

I agree, promise or no promise, it's for her own good.
ghostboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HonouNoKage » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:49 am

What I'd do, I'd yell at him to. If that doesn't work, yell at him, while holding a bat. (yes, I do this all the time.)
1/17/22- I AM NOT ACTIVE, I WILL NOT TRADE WITH YOU. DO NOT CONTACT ME ON OTHER SITES (lord knows how y'all get them).

(the former message:)

I am not active here anymore and I highly doubt I will be touching this account again outside of looking at some very old memories and laughing at happenings of waaaaaay back in the day. Sorry to anyone looking to trade for old pets and stuff- you'll have to get your fix elsewhere.

ImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people can't lick their elbows. I am one of the 1% that can.
I shall take over the world with my rainbowy goodness!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage
HonouNoKage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Arrow. » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:43 pm

I doubt yelling at him or holding a bat will help. You could easily get in trouble for assault.

You can confront him and ask him to stop. (What I'd ask him is why he would text stuff like that to someone he liked...) If that does not work you or her need to go to an adult, whether it's a parent or a trusted teacher or a counsellor. This is cyber bullying, yes, and he can and will get in trouble.

EDIT:
Keeping stuff like this hidden won't help. The situation can easily get worse and he can resort to actual bullying/violence. I have had friends whose ex's physically hurt them after their break-up and they never said anything and it got worse. Now, I'm not saying that will happen to your friend, but why risk it? I think one of you really needs to talk to an adult or find some way to stop this...
.Arrow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluejeans » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:26 am

Thank's everyone.

I talked Amy into going to the vice-prinipal; Then the vice-prinipal talked to Jack and called his parents; he got his phone taken off him, and he got in trouble. Amy thanked me, she isn't mad with me =3
So it was win-win...
ImageImage
"I was a singer
Not a very popular one"
bluejeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me