I just need a little bit of help. :)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

I just need a little bit of help. :)

Postby shibe » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Ok, so I saw this picture of a wolf that I really liked on one of those adopting pages here on CS:
http://i46.tinypic.com/10pt8j9.png
(Yes I know it's a SPARKLEDOG. D8 And I hate sparkledogs. But I just really got attatched to this one for some odd reason. ^^')
But the adopting thread closed, and I don't know what happened to it. I searched through my posts but my order form wasn't there. I searched through all of the threads that I posted on, and I still had no success.

Now this'll probably sound hard to do, but the person who owned that thread, could you tell me if I got the dog? Because it's been bugging me for ages.
I'll try looking for my form again, but I just wanted to post this and see if I can have the dog. :)
please find me here
T | D | Y | W
shibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I just need a little bit of help. :)

Postby WildDragonfly » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:23 am

I'm confused.. why don't you just PM them? There is no guarantee they would see this thread..

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I just need a little bit of help. :)

Postby shibe » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:46 am

I can't remember their username... =.=
Yeah, I know this is a stupid thread. Pretty pointless, I just wanted to see if there was a way.
Meh, I'll forget the dog. Mods if you want to delete this thread, feel free.
please find me here
T | D | Y | W
shibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me