Middle School Chatter

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Middle School Chatter

Postby blue_dun » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Yeah there's really nothing to worry about in Middle School. I'm in seventh grade this year and I've survived many things so far, but none too horrible that would blow your socks off. (Probably the worst was/is the alledged "shirt-starer-teacher." but I quite like him. I think people are just making that up because he's so strict. And if you complain about shirt staring, why are you wearing that really low-necked top that shows lots of gap? I never got why other girls do that...)
also, middle school will bring a ton of opportunities with it. There's honor roll, if your area has a lions club, possibly student of the month, band, choir, atheletics, sometimes fun elective classes, and much more. I'm lovin middle school!
Hey guys. some of you may know me as blue_dun or +Master Quatre. Long story short, I've grown up and moved on--I'm in college now, seven years after making this account!!--but if you want to talk, for nostalgia's sake or just interest, shoot me a PM or find me at tumblr (I'm a kpop blog, just FYI) bluedun96@gmail.com / bryroleplayer96@gmail.com
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abstruse. » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:07 am

I'm on my last year of middle school. ;) You'll have fun!
Image Image Image
abstruse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jeminia » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:30 pm

I have a good middle school. The food is fine, the high schooler dont give us any trouble (Middle school and high school are combined at my school), nothing illegal goes on. On the subject of dissections, I found them to be fun, but only because I go to a science school :P
And we will send you reeling from decimated dreams
Your misery and hate will kill us all
So paint it black and take it back
Lets shout it loud and clear
Do you fight it to the end
We hear the call to
To carry on
We'll carry on
Though your dead and gone believe me Your memory will carry on
We'll carry on

Sarah, you don't have to settle for Nathaniel, Rayce will wake up one day. <\3
Jeminia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alhelí » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:02 pm

HA. Where I live, Middle School doesn't exist. There's primary school (K-6) and high school (7-12).

Our school years go from january-december, too, not like, september-july or whenever yours go for.

I'm in year 9. :3

who wants to be right as rain?
it's better when something is wrong
you get excitement in your bones
and everything you do is a game

dAtumblrpottermore

Alhelí

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gecko1 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:07 am

No fair. *sits down and pouts*
You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep
'Cause they'd fill the open air
And leave teardrops everywhere
You think me rude but I
Would just stand and stare

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay
Awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems.
~ Owl City's Fireflies
[formerly Crayola and Squee]

A World Of Rain - A Literate Wolf Roleplay
Dream Dog is Pure Black Dog With Blue Eyes
Gecko1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Earth » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:21 am

Middle school is awesome! As long as you have some long lasting friends you can get through anything. Theres gossip, theres weird food, drama and stuff like that but it wouldn't be middle school without all of that. Jist remeber to be yourself. Aas for older kids picking on u at my school there isn't in fact the 8th graders show u around and stuff. they were really nice when I was there and I'm sure they will be really nice where u r. just remember u will be in their grade too sooner or later.
CS Friends,
I'm having a major block, where I can't really come up with anything to put in the forms. I usually go through this block once a year and this year it's right now. So sorry to all.
~Earth

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Earth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowbee » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:49 am

Really? You dunn wanna go? All the grade sixes at my old elementary are dying to get here XD
If you are scared about the stuff getting harder; Go.In.French.Immersion. The subjects are easier, and you're learning a completely new language which is a huge plus. I'm a frenchie, and our teachers are the nicest and our classes the best. We rarely get homework after the first few months of school.
but you can s k y r o c k e t away from me
and never come back if you find another galaxy
far from here with more room to f l y
just leave me your
* stardust to remember you by

If they get back in contact - if you talk to Rose - just tell her… tell her I… oh, she knows.
Glowbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurore » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:46 am

Don't be afraid to start Middle School, it's not that bad. I liked Elementary School more, but whatever. From my experience, Middle School gives out much more homework, the rules are much stricter (both school rules and the rules that decide whether you "fit in" or are "popular" or not >.< ), more is expected of you, kids are a lot meaner and very unaccepting, food is just as disgusting (but no one in my grade agrees), Life Science gets "awkward", and it's just overall worse. But my teachers are all really nice (most people disagree, I'm just the wierdo that befriends all her teachers), and you'll probably have a lot of fun if you have some friends. I had a lot of fun in my first year of Middle School, but then all my friends went to a different school between the first and second year of Middle School and my second year was torture. For the first week or so I had no friends, and was forced to sit with popular kids. My principal doesn't let anyone sit alone (I very much wish she would), and she decided to make me attempt to squish in at the popular table. Bad idea, as I hate physical contact with other people (there were so many people trying to fit at that table I was pressed against the two people next to me), I hate the popular kids, I am very much a "loner", and the horribly disgusting food killed my sensitive nose every lunchtime (and it still does). One time last week the food smelled so horrible I couldn't eat my (brought from home) lunch and I tried to breathe only the bare minimum of air needed to survive lunch. My friends thought I was overreacting about the smell and they said it didn't even HAVE a smell. Also, since I have only two friends (only one is in my class, the other is a grade below me), when we have to pair up for a project and the teacher chooses the partners I always end up being paired up with people I hate. Hopefully your Middle School experience will be better than mine. :)

Image join us
x
x

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 14 people.
I have received 12 gifts.
I have nuked 12 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.

x
x

[art shop]
Aurore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cake the Cat » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:01 pm

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet but what about..... Gulp..... Open showers, I'm scared! :cry: *clings to Amy* At least I'm going to school together with you, Amy. :D
Adventure time

C'mon, grab your friends

We'll go to very distant Lands

With Jake the Dog

And Finn the Human

The Adventures'll never end

It's Adventure Time!

ImageImage
Image Image
Cake the Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Achi » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:36 pm

I'm in 7th grade, and it's not all that bad like everyone says it is. x3

Sure, you're gonna have to make new friends, meet new people, get accepted, or not. You're gonna have to put up with some things you don't want to, like mean people, more homework, stuff like that. But, I can almost guarantee (You never know, there's always an exception) that you won't get into food fights, get embarrassed in front of the whole school, be an absolute outcast, or get absolutely horrid teachers.

You get WAY more freedom in Junior High than in Elementary. You can talk to your friends during passing period (Walking to classes), and you are not treated like you don't know anything. It's really fun, and the little breaks in between classes are enough to make school more bearable. The food is NOT disgusting, it can actually be pretty good. xD

All in all, I love Junior High way more than I ever loved Elementary. =3
Achi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me