♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby saucycorndog » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:39 am

I'm hoping to get some advice for this if it's possible, me and my crush are pretty good friends and I really want to ask him out but I'm terrified that if they reject me then our whole friendship will be ruined, they're really fun to hang around and I really don't want to stop hanging out just because they may reject me. Anyone have any ideas for me to casually be their friend after telling them I like them (and they end up rejecting me)? Any help is great <3
(╭☞ʘヘʘ)╭☞ WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

saucycorndog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxial » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:44 am

. . . *single person casually marks*
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover22468 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:37 am

In gym today the coaches let us pick what we wanted to thank and we picked sharks and minnows. We were playing sharks and minnows and I was a shark and I got him out then waiting for the next round he looked over waved and smiled I dont know f he likes me and I don't know if I like him now PLEASE HELP MEol
doglover22468

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Herself » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:23 am

mark
I'M A BIRD MOM!
Herself

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiny Sylveon » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:02 pm

I wore nice "feminine" things today for a field trip (I usually wear baggy pants and shirts with tennis shoes), and he complimented me. <3 A genuine "You look great!" and everything. Made my day considering I hated that outfit (I swear dress shoes should be illegal. ;-;) .
╔══════════════════════╗
"If I make another move,
if I take another step,
then it all will fall apart,
there'll be nothing of me left.
If I'm crying in the wind,
if I'm crying in the night,
will there ever be a way?
Will my heart return to white?"
-Christina Lee (Bad Apple)

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Credit
link
link
link
link
link
╚══════════════╝

Shiny Sylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:14 pm

saucycorndog wrote:I'm hoping to get some advice for this if it's possible, me and my crush are pretty good friends and I really want to ask him out but I'm terrified that if they reject me then our whole friendship will be ruined, they're really fun to hang around and I really don't want to stop hanging out just because they may reject me. Anyone have any ideas for me to casually be their friend after telling them I like them (and they end up rejecting me)? Any help is great <3

If they don't like you back, I'm sure the friendship won't be any different. They wouldn't leave you if you guys are good friends! I suggest you just telling them, best of luck and don't be too worried. <3

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saucycorndog » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:47 pm

smofir. wrote:
saucycorndog wrote:I'm hoping to get some advice for this if it's possible, me and my crush are pretty good friends and I really want to ask him out but I'm terrified that if they reject me then our whole friendship will be ruined, they're really fun to hang around and I really don't want to stop hanging out just because they may reject me. Anyone have any ideas for me to casually be their friend after telling them I like them (and they end up rejecting me)? Any help is great <3

If they don't like you back, I'm sure the friendship won't be any different. They wouldn't leave you if you guys are good friends! I suggest you just telling them, best of luck and don't be too worried. <3

Thank you <3 i feel a bit more confident about it now :)
(╭☞ʘヘʘ)╭☞ WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

saucycorndog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nolan » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:55 pm

Zamasu wrote:so, i think i'm in love with this guy. we're dating, but what i'm scared of is that because we're pretty young, it'll turn out badly. i don't want that. to be honest, i just need some encouragement because i'm scared.

Not all relationships turn out to be long term, that's perfectly normal. While most younger relationships don't work, that doesn't mean they all don't. If you and your partner are comfortable and love each other and enjoy the relationship, it may go farther than you think.

Lily wrote:How do you know when you really love someone?
And how do you get over them?
For future reference.

There's no real definition for love. How one person knows they love someone is different from the next person who is asked. For me, it's just a thing I know. I know when I love someone. Different from having a crush with good feelings and butterflies, of course.

Getting over someone is pretty tricky, but people have their own methods. Distracting yourself with other activities will take your mind off of who you're trying to get over, and perhaps you'll just forget about those feelings completely.
Nolan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby todoroki shouto » Mon May 01, 2017 4:40 pm

So I kind of like this guy, We've known each other for a few years. The thing for 3 years he had a crush on me and didn't tell me. Then I had this snapchat q and a thing. And he admitted he liked me. Then he told me that he still liked me. So you would think that we would be together right? But no. After we both confessed we had feelings for each other, the next day at school he acted like nothing happened. We still said hi in the hallways but we barely talked. I keep wondering is he just lying and leading me on? Or is he actually interested? I really needed to vent :(
todoroki shouto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rising » Mon May 01, 2017 11:01 pm

Katsuki Yuri wrote:So I kind of like this guy, We've known each other for a few years. The thing for 3 years he had a crush on me and didn't tell me. Then I had this snapchat q and a thing. And he admitted he liked me. Then he told me that he still liked me. So you would think that we would be together right? But no. After we both confessed we had feelings for each other, the next day at school he acted like nothing happened. We still said hi in the hallways but we barely talked. I keep wondering is he just lying and leading me on? Or is he actually interested? I really needed to vent :(

He could be lying. Or it could be that he's just not sure how to proceed from now on. If he's liked you for three years, then finding out you like him back would be pretty important to him so maybe he's just temporarily overcome by awkwardness, hence not knowing how to talk to you.
I think the best way to find out what's going on would be to talk to him face-to-face, even if that means some extra effort on your part. You don't necessarily have to ask him about his feelings for you straight away, just talk to him like a human, chat to him and see where the conversation goes and how you're both feeling.
New username to remind me of the wind through the trees and the way I want to be.
Rising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me