What made your day? (V.3)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: What made your day? (V.3)

Postby sea glass. » Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:42 pm

the past 2 days with B have been perfection ♥
        we went to the arcade, wandered around shops, got yummy sandwiches, had cuddle time today, & hit waffle house!!!!
x

°
°
❅━━❅━━❅ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄
e v e r y t h i n g ! !
e v e r y t h i n g ! !
e v e r y t h i n g ! !
xxxxxll

━━xxlxcarcarxxx
adult / nerd / bookworm
hi there! i'm a theater w
-orker from the u.s. and
a lover of broccoli ched
-dar soup, candles, and
punk/rock music. reme
mber that you're loved!

xxmerry crisis !!x
xxx━━ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ

sea glass.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittycentral~ » Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:09 pm

I was able to trade for all of my goal pets for Secret Santa today!! So excited~ & I was able to wash my car, relaxed with my cat on my lap, picked up some treats for gifts at my fav local shop, made a really good lunch, listened to a book I’m loving, and watched The Boy and The Heron, along with feeling really prepared w/ my studying too! So nice to have some time to myself at last without worries or places to be. :lol: also, I finally started getting to know some people recently I’ve been shy to open up to, but so thankful for it and I’m excited to see them all next since I think they’re wonderful!

Also had some really sweet trades & gifts here on CS and I really love being here, especially during Christmas time! <3
Kittycentral~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vyntageheart » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:47 am

very long cuddle session this morning with my spouse ;w;
we didn't get up till 10am and we normally get up at 6am or so hhhh
vyn | he/they 🏳️‍⚧ | adult
{ link } { link } { link } { link } { link }

woweee it's a signature
vyntageheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KenmilltoSky » Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:19 pm

What made my day was logging back onto Chicken Smoothie after so many years. December 18th always reminds me of this place. :)
ImageImage
Rest In Peace Skye. <3
07/07/2002 - 19/12/2014
Watch Skye's Story!
I was formerly Wild-x-Beauty.
KenmilltoSky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breadstick » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:24 am

last week i managed to snag resale tickets for me and my best friend to see my favourite band, sleep token, live on saturday. preceding us actually going was a lot of stress about how we were going to get there and back, how we'd work the underground, and that morning the train we were going to take back was cancelled so we had to restructure the night. i have never been to a place that big before and i'm not keen on being outside at night, so it was a huge push out of my comfort zone and i was terrified to my core.

they were absolutely incredible. the bassist came back after an absence for the last few weeks of tours just for that show and the arena erupted when he came on stage. midway through the band left stage & came back on with a behind the scenes team member who told us the lead singer was having problems singing so he wouldn't be able to continue - we sang about 3 songs as an arena with vessel managing more and more lines before he began to push himself to sing more and more and my god, the reaction every time he sang, every time he audibly cried, was absolutely beautiful. i have mad respect for him for pushing through - he still sounded incredible.

that show was something special, and i am so so glad i got to go. i am never going to forget that night for the rest of my life & i am never going to hear these songs the same way again. they hold a lot of special meaning to me due to the time they were released/when i discovered them, and screaming my heart out to the lyrics and feeling the bass and drums vibrating through my body was unbelievably cathartic. felt like therapy for everything that's happened since april.

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellevi » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:02 pm

got back my comm from my favorite artist ever and they gave me an ADDITIONAL FREE HEADSHOT????? im over the moon everyone please look at these amazing gorgeous beautiful masterpieces....... here and here

what makes it even more special is that the castle in the background is a toy that i used to have as a kid..... the artist had no way of knowing that they just coincidentally added that in :,)
hellevi
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vist » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:36 pm

^ oh my gosh, the castle in the background takes me back .. < 333
      i used to have it as well,! i miss my little pony, < / 3333 , those were my favorite generation, < 33

my 18" maurice stackable has been shipped,! i cannot wait to have him in my collection,!! < 33
Image Image Image
you left your typewriter at my apartment
vee ‣ adult - 🍦🧅 ⠀ ⠀arcticendangeredUSARK
vist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:17 pm

I am finally writing again
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOnTheFullMoon » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:33 pm

I got gifted two rare pets from my WL with out the person asking for anything in return and honestly, its the sweetest thing and totally made my night!
ShadowOnTheFullMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:35 pm

Was able to trade for a pet I have always wanted and I can't wait to watch hm grow <3
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓