TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby ❦Acidic-Tea❦ » Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:20 pm

I miss you at night. I always did. It’s only ever at night when I’m all alone. I remember your every detail. I think about what you could be doing, who you could be with. What you could be doing with them. I might be alone but you’re not. You never were. I hate this part of me. The part that still screams for you. I hate it so much. When I’m alone it claws and bites as hard as it can. It tears my flesh and destroys my ability to sleep. It screams your name on repeat. Replays the memories. Thinks of what it would be doing if you were actually here. You never are. It was always that way. Even as I write this at 2:00 am I know I will shove this part of me away in two minutes. It’s not needed. It’s not wanted. We’ve both made our choices. I made my choice. I thought I could be better alone. I knew I’d be better alone. It’s just like you said. I’m a parasite. All I do is drain and damage those around me. What Is a parasite to do when it’s self aware? Does it continue to harm those around while giving up on their feelings? Does it stick around a continue to make the same mistakes that it can never escape due to nature? Or does it sacrifice itself for the well being of others. Oh to be a parasite alone. I miss you at night. It’s always been that way. Goodnight.

Oopsies! I quit :(
❦Acidic-Tea❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:05 am

I don’t feel like anyone is respecting or understanding me. It’s just getting so hard. I want a break so badly, why don’t I deserve it?

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby effie » Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:08 am

snip
Last edited by effie on Wed May 15, 2024 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pecan. no longer giving out social media publicly.
semi-active. she/her. crow scratch
effie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viles » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:49 pm

• today has been a bad day. i'm fairly certain i can't talk about why on here but i just...i have many thoughts and nowhere to put them. going to do dishes to distract myself but i just. i want to go to sleep so i dont have to think anymore

edit: listened to a podcast to distract myself and it did Not Work!!! in fact, it made me feel worse bc they were talking about mental health things and it gave me something else to worry about kjfhkjfh. really wish i could just sleep now like i wanted to do hours ago,, it would be so great to not have to be awake
Last edited by viles on Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
arcade - he/him - adult - voice reveal
viles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:09 pm

what do people think they’re achieving when they say I’m too hyper or too loud? It makes me feel awful. I can’t control how I act. I KNOW I’m annoying and clingy, it’s just who I am?? Ive had friends who said this to me and then they get shocked when I stop acting like that around them. Like im not comfortable being myself around you anymore, you were the one who hated it, why do you care?

I had a friend like a year ago who sent me a whole paragraph on how I was just too hard to deal with because of how energetic I am. It hurt so much. Seeing them with their new friends makes me hurt. I just wish I was normal.

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:51 am

Heeeeeeelp Q.Q my anxiety is through the roof! I have never been so anxious hanging out on CS in my life and I have been here since 2009. I am afraid my pets/items will be taken away from me either in a reverse trade or a hacker. I just sent a help ticket because now I am doubting a gift trade I got 06/19 which is only a day off from trades effected by a hacker on 06/20. CS is slow paced, has a friendly community, this is my little home on the internet T_T but it doesn't feel safe and I am so stressssssssed! Comfort corner please virtually hug me </3

Feel free to pm me. Can't chat here or risk locking.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trexxa » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:12 pm

one of my family's cats, and my favorite of the group, passed away suddenly today. I hadn't even seen her in two months. now I'll never see my baby again. </3
    also, my stepdad's response to it was outright the most disrespectful thing I've ever seen. I already had my doubts about him. after that display today, I am done showing him any kindness. I will not be considering him family anymore.
    my heart hurts. I'm just so thankful I have the support of my sister and my boyfriend, otherwise I'd be lost about now.

trexxa | she/they | adult
━━━━━✧━━━━━

━━━━━✧━━━━━
just a young adult trying to
navigate the sea that is life

my pms are always open!

Trexxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:43 pm

I went down a rabbit hole and triggered myself!!!!!! Babe what!!!!! That should not be possible!!!! I totally love having name triggers that i cant tell people about because i get embarrassed!!!! I have like 4 names i CANNOT hear or read because ill panic </3 im all "oh nah i dont really have any trauma from [redacted]" BUT ACTUALLY I THINK I DO!!!!!!!! they have seriously messed me up and have made me anxious to exist!!!!! I did the Smart Thing and have been avoiding them + blocking them everywhere i can but sometimes i just seek them out for what???? To hurt myself???? Me and my braincells hurt
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hi hello howdy wazzup!!!
I'm Maple!
Mostly here for art/adopts!
Comms/art trades? closed :3

Adopts<3 wrote:ImageImage
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaybirdsong » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:40 am

If you're quoting this. Stop it right now.. I wrote this thing for myself.
Sure.. read on if you want but my emotions are a wreck. I don't want to drag anyone down with me..

---

I.. man I don't know today you made me finally.. realise how far we are.. how stupid it was of me to fall for you. Why am I so easily attached- you're already my world.. everything. I don't even know if you care that much about me- I'm you're half girlfriend after all. I wasn't even MEANT to fall in love.. after he hurt me so badly. And.. yet again. Jay.. the tenth time round.. you're a fool aren't you. You're gonna get broken again. Of course she doesn't love you. Not as much as you want.. she doesn't get how stupid you are or needy or petty.. or ugly for that matter. I just.. I guess I want my girlfriend. Yeah I did it. I miss seeing someone I've never seen. I want to hold you so bad.. stare into your eyes.. for as long as I can. Do the things I love with you.. why am I like this why the HECK did I let this happen. I'm a mess and a fool. No one's gonna ever love you jay. Never. You're an idiot. You might as well just say goodbye to that dream right this minute. You're hopeless.
jaybirdsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vist » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:59 am

i’d rather the stars than living this way,.
Last edited by vist on Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image
you left your typewriter at my apartment
vee ‣ adult - 🍦🧅 ⠀ ⠀arcticendangeredUSARK
vist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me