TheComfortCorner | V.9

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.9

Postby viles » Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:55 pm

• someone called my dad screaming and crying and im worried about my siblign they havent answered their phone they said they were having phone troubles so that could be it but what if something happened whats going on i hope theyre okay i hope everythings okay im freaking out i need to know theyre okay

edit; im yrying ti sray calm,, i sent them a text telling that i lov e them. i hope theyll get to see it

edit: update - my sibling texted me today saying they're fine. im p relieved
Last edited by viles on Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
arcade - he/him - adult - voice reveal
viles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alleyway » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:39 pm

I am going to be alone for the rest of my life (:
alleyway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby effie » Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:35 pm

i feel very childish over this, but the choice of my friend taking his ocs out of the rp makes me sad. the relationships our ocs had gained alot of sentimental value to me. and i feel so icky and silly but its sad. and i spent c$ on art of our ocs for what though- its kind of annoying. but ive been pretty snotty to but i dont mean to, sometimes people just get under my skin and i want to be left alone so ill say things i dont mean in a fit of rage.
pecan. no longer giving out social media publicly.
semi-active. crow scratch
effie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloverstream » Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:02 pm

BunnyBeam wrote:Snip

Same, I was struggling with exact same thing yesterday and today. It’s been years and it still haunts me. ): I never want to feel like that again. I don’t have a single person on earth to talk about it with either. We got through another Father’s Day though. That’s something.
Cloverstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jermball » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:30 pm

the stuff with my mental illness kinda came to a head lately and my mom suddenly started caring (she knew all my problems before but straight up did not care or atleast didn't express it so. ???) and she keeps going thru my room (out of concern for my safety apparently idk) and telling everyone abt my deepest secrets nd saying she's scared she'll have to put me in the psych ward and my doctor keeps putting me on diff antidepressants nd it's all a big deal now blehfjeghtkjg. idk i love my mom and i'm grateful she cares like she didn't before but like idk. i kinda miss when everyone kinda ignored that i was losing my mind and i just dealt with it myself. idk i guess being resistant to getting help is just part of the whole depression deal. idk man. this is a really dumb near imcomprehensible block of text that i'll probably delete later i just needed to get it out

jeremy | he/him
listo
goober

jermball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:14 pm

Would things have been better if I had walked out that night back in January? Probably.
I wish I was a better person. Anyone or anything but myself.
I'm sorry.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:07 am

TW: Unalive talk

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of losing my best friend. I considered him a brother.

His name was Logan, he was a Marine and one of the funniest people I've ever met. He loved with his whole heart. He was my teacher in confidence, he taught me to love myself. He taught me that I am the main character in my own story. It's my life, and I get to choose what I do with it. For that, I can never repay him.

June 19th, 2022 Logan decided he had lived the life he wanted. The only reasoning he gave was that he didn't want to grow old. This was only a couple months after his contract with the military was over. To this day, I don't know if that was the real reason, or the only reason. But it's the only one he gave.

I have a lot of questions that don't have answers. I blame a lot of people, even myself. This is a song he sent me a week before it happened. I hadn't responded. I guess I was busy, but there's not a day that goes by I don't regret not responding. I still can't listen to this song without crying.

I miss you Logan. I'm sorry I wasn't there enough. I'm sorry I didn't tell you how much I love you. Save a seat for me brother, I'll live enough for the both of us. I hope I make you proud.

For those of you that have lost someone, it doesn't matter if it was to a sickness or due to mental health. I have a song for you. A friend sent it to me yesterday and while it had me in a ball of mess it made me feel safe.

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:28 am

If I only knew how to tell my best friend I liked her sibling..
    Everything would be alright.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pandaa » Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:59 pm

i hate my uncle.

if i didn’t before, i do now.

if he ever comes near her again, it’s on sight. if he dares to hit her again, that’s it.
hi!! i’m pan :)
════════════════════
feel free to message me if you’d like!!
some of my current interests are my
ocs, writing, minecraft, horror games,
lots of music (especially lovejoy
currently), cryptids, drawing (mostly
digitally), space and stars, being too
silly and a whole lot more!! :)
════════════════════
soot ◡̈ cosmo ◡̈

mostly inactive!!
i come on sporadically!
pandaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:02 pm

I'm sure I'll be fine, hopefully I'll be fine-

Just get through this year, and I'll be fine.

But the longer I think that, the shorter my time in this school gets, am I afraid to leave, or just afraid to lose the routine and the people I've grown to see everyday.

With life comes with loss, lets just breathe
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me