A Message to Those in Need. Someone Does Care

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

A Message to Those in Need. Someone Does Care

Postby OutFoxed » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:51 am

This may seem random. And it feels a little out of place. But somehow someway, I need to say it. And CS seems to be a place to start.

It's just a message, to those in need. To let them, all people with everyday lives of everyday struggles, know that someone out there in that great big abyss, truly cares about them. Because no person who has a struggle should go unnoticed. It may take the anonymity of a website to spread that a person is having a difficult time and that all they need is someone, anyone to recognize that. And for that person to tell them that there is a person out in this big wide world, that does care.

I've spent quite a few years caring about everyone. I worry for everyone and I understand just about everything. I've spent countless hours watching news showing families struggling with so many obsticales and all I've wanted to do was call someone up and tell them that one small person does care. It can be about serious things like sons and daughters losing their parents; families torn apart by war; pets being lost; natural disasters spilling destruction. But it can also be about fighting with a loved one; a sibling, a parent, a significant other. Being yourself and not being accepted. Being a different orientation than what society or friends and family thinks is right. Having science fiction come to life as you or around you and no one believing you; not having anyone who understands. Being bullied. And even just being left out. Not feeling like you belong. Not feeling like everyone accepts you. And knowing but not being able to prove that people are saying horrible things about you behind your back. And everything else. It doesn't matter. It only matters that you understand that someone cares and understands and is willing to hear your voice and knowing you matter. Just being you truly matters. And not suffering in silence without knowing someone out there cares.

Each of these incidents and more, I care deeply about. Even for the people I don't even know, never seen them, never heard of them, but I know they are out there and suffering alone. I cannot understand why some of these things happen. Especially when they are under a person's control. How hard is it to smile and say something nice or positive to your neighbor, to your coworker, to the person down the street walking past you?

It makes me sad. And I want the world to change. And if that means that by myself on a website I express myself to one person, then I've done something. Just by one person reading this, I know that some tiny microscopic thing has changed. A nice thing has been been done.

My whole point is to just let someone know that someone out there cares. And if I can do something, if something is within my power, in my reach, It will happen. And I will try harder than you will ever imagine to find a solution for you.

If you feel alone, then you'll know someone cares about that and you are never alone.
If you feel sad, then you'll know that someone cares about that too and that it's okay, but someone wants to see you smile.

I will help in anyway I can. I'm hear to talk to, to support you in which ever way is necessary. I'm never too busy to help you. Nothing is more important than you.

You're welcome to visit and read my small message. I'd love it if it makes you feel not so alone or helpless. If you want to talk, anyone may always post. And of course a private message is certainly welcomed and will be replied to. If you just need a friend to talk to about any issues you have, I'm here. If you feel like there is no one else to listen to you, I'm here.

I've been in situations myself, where I felt I couldn't talk to anyone. Not my parents, not my closest friends. I felt like I had no one. And if someone told me that they cared about me, I think certain situations would have been a whole lot better. For me, it's hard to talk to someone about my own problems when they tell me that they've got a million other things and instead of them listening to me, I'm always trying to help them, to decrease they're burden. I am here for anyone and everyone no matter what. I have all the time in the world for you. Nothing is more important then letting you know someone cares and wants to help.

There have been so many moments in my life where I have wanted to and actually told people nice compliments, things that make your day. It's amazing what being told that you smell good, or look good, or your hair is nice, you look beautiful, you have pretty eyes, that someone loves your laugh, your jokes, your personality, your style, your writing. Anything that makes your day. How hard is it to tell someone something so simple and honest? It's not hard at all. And it makes your day too. It's not going out of your way. It's easier than nit-picking for all the things wrong. Look and tell people all the things that are right. Because those are and will forever be more important.

I'm sorry for rambling, and for taking up space that I'm uncertain appropriate. But I felt this message needed to be said. I'm tired of seeing people left out and feeling alone. It's not okay. You should never feel alone. Because you never are. There are so many people you affect during your lifetime, most you don't even know about. This is just a message to let everyone know that someone cares about you and you should never wait till you desperately need to be told that someone cares to really know someone cares.

From someone who cares, to those that need to hear it,
-barkerpup
┌──────────────┐

└──────────────┘
she/her | horse trainer H/J & D | lit- rper
Foxtail Stables|Boulder Creek Ranch|Day Lily Farm

Signature © OutFoxed | Owls by Katzen-Kind DA
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Message to Those in Need. Someone Does Care

Postby OutFoxed » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:54 am

I've seen a little bit of positive influence that this message has spread. I hope more people can be affected by someone who cares.
┌──────────────┐

└──────────────┘

OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danny fenton » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:35 am

Thank you for writing this!

kiri - she/her - loves danny phantom way too much
danny fenton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutFoxed » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:40 am

Aww thank you. That's so sweet!
┌──────────────┐

└──────────────┘

OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Octember » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Just bumping this up. C: It occurred to me that I never actually posted, but I just want to say that this is a beautiful message that many people could benefit from seeing, not just here but everywhere to be honest. C:
Octember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w~h~i~s~p~e~r » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:33 pm

That is a beautiful message. I too, want to help everyone. I am having some very bad family issues right now, and all but one of my friends abandoned me. It hurts me so much to see them making new friends and not even caring. But every time I feel alone, I think about my best friend. He is the most wonderful boy I have ever met and is so sweet and understanding. He somehow always knows what to say at the exact right time and is absolutely perfect to me. Every one deserves to have someone as amazing as him and I hope this message that you wrote helps people move on from the bad times. Thank you for being brave.
NOT QUITTING ANYMORE YAAAAAY I'M BACK! Please said fair trades now! Thanks(:
w~h~i~s~p~e~r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutFoxed » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:03 pm

Oh my goodness! Look at all the views and you are wonderful for posting. I've received several messages! I could never have imagined this sort of response. I figured it would go to the last post and get deleted. It was mostly venting from experiences I've noticed of other people and myself and I was sick of it. I'm sick of seeing people feeling alone and not cared about. It's not acceptable of society and I want to make a change. Thank you for your kind words and encouragement! This means more than you will ever know! -Hugs to anyone who wants one!-

Octember You're so sweet and I hope that more people will read this and get the same feelings you did! Keep in touch and remember that someone is always around if you ever need it.

oreety83 I'm sorry for these obstacles in your life but so happy that you have someone looking out for you. He is your true friend, and I hope that you will always be supportive in each others' lives.
┌──────────────┐

└──────────────┘

OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:06 pm

Last edited by Venatici on Fri May 10, 2024 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mindless. » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:20 pm

It is a very nice message. My best friend has issues. She has almost killed herself before and I have saved her a lot of times. I tend to just know who is weakest and stick by them until they get back to their feet. I really have helped her and since I befriended her we have gained a few loners and made our own little group, something she has never had. This aay when she feels bad there are a couple people that always remind her we care.

hey there, it's-a me!
quick facts wrote:
  • fav. youtuber;;
    markiplier <3
  • fav. animals;;
    bears,hummingbirds.
  • fav. thing to draw;;
    big cats.
  • fandoms;;
    most recently, walking dead.
  • rp interests;;
    warriors, wolves,
    subject to change.
  • rp level;;
    semi-lit to lit.
  • current muse;;
    7.5/10
  • past aliases;;
    { s'amomo }, .x. calamita .x.
.current status.
not having too much
fun with my lifestyle at
the moment, but learning.
always open to a chat :3

mindless.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #Lavafur » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:42 pm

thank you :') the world can be so dark and it always brings a tear to my eye when i see a little light in someone's eyes. good luck making the world a better place
Rainbow Trout
#Lavafur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me