TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby 67Phlox » Wed May 01, 2024 8:53 am

rambling before bed, not very coherent
feel free to look, i don't mind (if I did, I wouldn't be posting it here)

uweh, brainworms... brainrot, even!
imagine listening to one song, but with slight changes, for... over 2 years? crazyy
but i can't blame myself, it's so good

doesn't help i VERY MUCH LIKE the character it is attached to
helphe
geez, i knew the second i first saw it I would be falling hard

weird, isn't it? to like fictional beings? to think about them???? at least a few times in a week?
crazy, crazy; sth is wrong with the way i cope w/ life
unhealthy

at least he helps me be awake
con: he helps me be awake & absolutely manic

...i kind of want to draw him again, but i'll try to stick to my style i guess??
after i poractice humans, and that's later
asdfdsf

comissions. tomorrow. i need to focus
and sleep
67Phlox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Wed May 01, 2024 12:09 pm

x
Last edited by vi‎ ‎ on Thu May 02, 2024 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vist » Thu May 02, 2024 4:26 am

there’s no point in venting when i’m both the problem and solution,
Image Image Image
you left your typewriter at my apartment
vee ‣ adult - 🍦🧅 ⠀ ⠀arcticendangeredUSARK
vist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Thu May 02, 2024 1:35 pm

idk i just feel ashamed and sad. i think i know why i'd just rather not share. i want to enjoy my night but this is persistently making me feel bad. i want it to go away. i need to take my daily meds too so that might be it

edit today i learned that embarrassment and mortification are what brings me out of my dissociation. this is cray cray
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Thu May 02, 2024 3:24 pm

god i really hope my friends and family are okay in the battles they won't tell me about it. i know i could do so much more instead of be a bystander in their lives. and yet, when i reach out, i feel utterly hopeless. i'm afraid to be a bother and it kills me.
arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 67Phlox » Fri May 03, 2024 7:29 am

live to the fullest, dangit

slowly making a comprehensive list / guide of what irks me about myself in order to fix those things (that way I'll remember what to do); why slowly? I got too used to the routine I stuck myself in... it's truly terrible how much time I waste doing nothing of value lol
or maybe I am just burn out or getting overwhelmed at the thought of assigments I still have left to do

overall, I'm looking to improve... albeit apprehensively (mental skill-issue)... haha :(

edit: typo
67Phlox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nobxdy » Fri May 03, 2024 9:18 am

im happy about my classes finally being done with for the semester, so my stress is hopefully gonna get better in that aspect, but everything else that i deal with (like say, my job for example) is really just getting to me and i cant take it anymore. things are not going well here, my boss is getting on my nerves, there's a lot of uncertainty floating around. i just want to come in and not be faced with all of the ridiculous things that happen every day, i am literally losing my mind and i need to get away from here. i need to just be by myself and not worry about everything. i like seeing my coworkers and talking to them, i like talking to the staff, but everyone right now is on edge including myself and the thoughts just will not stop. the stress will not stop. im starting to lash out and i know the staff are becoming concerned, as a few of them went to my coworker and asked if i was okay. it's just nonstop. nonstop. i genuinely want to quit, this place is not worth the mental anguish. but i know i shouldn't right now, and that's killing me.
adult . male . loser
Just because you see a smile,
don't think you know what's hidden underneath.
nobxdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChaoticGremlin » Fri May 03, 2024 10:17 am

Tbh it’s kinda funny how worthless I am. Like, I do nothing for anyone including myself. I am nothing, I’m not going to make it anywhere. And no shade to anyone on the site, I love this place and the people, but I can’t even gain traction here, on the internet, I mean, that’s sad. And I want to, it was nice to have that outside validation before on my old account(my therapist says I have a problem with needing that all the time cause I can’t get it from myself) maybe I should start opening up those free little doodle things, lord knows I don’t have the energy or the time to make full pieces. I have at least two finals due next week. I feel like a horrible person for not saying anything when my friends show me their art because it send me on a spiral of hating everything I do and therefore myself, and just, uuugh, I’m supposed to be better by now. I’ve been trying to fix things for years but it only ever gets worse. I’m not gonna make it in this world, I can’t handle anything, I just, I’m so sick and tired of it all, please, please just let it all end already so I can clean my place and sleep, please.
I most likely won’t be on the site much due to being busy with school and my packed schedule, but I should make a few art pieces every now and then. Have a great day/night/evening <33
ChaoticGremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _SmollJellyfish_ » Fri May 03, 2024 10:26 am

I should go to sleep
I feel so frustrated and my thoughts are starting again
Sigh,little by little I feel my sad period returning
┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄
ImageFURINA DE FONTAINEImage
Image |Infp|♋︎|he/him|Writer| ImageImageImageImage
_SmollJellyfish_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Fri May 03, 2024 5:15 pm

soooooo sick of this girl. i've posted on here about her before but she just keeps being rude to my friend (who also plays cs, hi if you see this but i doubt you will). she's so disrespectful for no reason. and every time she gets snarky, she says "oh?" when i confront her. like girl u thought u ate but you just look so freaking stupid. girls' girls don't needlessly tear down other girls. they don't shame them. they don't command them to do things like they're dogs. i know a lot of other people feel this way. the thing is that she has this attitude but nobody is really listening to her when she's like that lol. she just acts like people do. drives me up the wall. i snapped at her today on the drive to the gym and when i asked my teacher if she heard me later, she said "yes" and said i definitely wasn't in the wrong. i really value this teacher's words and like. when i did snap at her, she didn't call me out like she usually would if she was unhappy with my behavior.

i tried to be kind to this girl. i thought maybe this was something that would go away, like a bad day or a bad week or even a bad month. maybe she was going through something. but i am not going to take it if you're insulting my friends or myself. you're not funny and nobody but you is laughing. stop embarrassing yourself or i will escalate this. i've gotten so many people expelled for less. with your behavior it's not going to be difficult either so don't make me go there.
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me