TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby Zeena » Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:45 pm

Need a hug with something soft and cuddly? Try snuggling up with Rose, our official mascot, designed by Rachel-Rose.
Fanart of her is always welcome!

Everyone is welcome here to talk about anything they need comforting about, as long as it does not break the rules of this thread or CS rules. Just because your problem may be worse than someone else's does not mean that they have a lesser right than you to post here their issue. Have a problem with someone else's problem? Keep it to yourself. Everyone gets upset over certain things, and no matter what it is, they have the right to rant/ask for help about it.

While we're here to provide support and comfort, not everything you need support for
may be suitable for posting on Chicken Smoothie.

• Family friendly, kid friendly
    Suicide and self-harm (in any form, including substance misuse, food abstention, physical infliction, etc.) are about as serious as it can get and because of this, Chicken Smoothie isn't the place for this sort of discussion. Please contact an adult, friend, help agency, or mental health forum for support on these issues. Similarly, please avoid discussing topics on illegal drug consumption, sex, abuse or anything else we've considered to be inappropriate.
    Our site rules can be found here!

• Naming and shaming; anonymous and hatin'
    While you might not get along with everyone on Chicken Smoothie, this is not a place to discuss on-site incidents involving other users. This is how gossip and witch-hunts begin and nobody wants that. Please, keep other users out of your posts.

• Private messaging rules
    If your problem is personal, it is fine to ask for people to PM you but this should not be used as a way to get around the rules for discussing self harm/etc.

• Mini modding? Mini no-no's
    See something breaking a rule? Please don't post about it, just report it to staff. You can report using the 'report' tool on the post.

• New threads
    While we always want people to have a safe space to share their issues and get support, this thread may only be remade by staff. Unfortunately the nature of people's problems can require staff attention, so it's best we have a staff member close at hand to monitor what's posted.

If you have a problem with a post in this topic, report it to staff immediately.

Some other suggestions:
  • Go on a walk, enjoy nature; bring a pet with you!
  • Snuggle up with your favourite stuffed animal
  • Read a book you've been wanting to read for ages now but haven't
  • Make yourself a grounding box by following these steps: 1 2 3 4
  • Draw or write out what's bothering you, then rip it up and throw it away
  • Watch your favourite cartoon movie/TV show from when you were younger
  • Have a hot bath or shower and then get into your most comfortable pajamas
  • Make yourself a cup of hot chocolate, tea, or coffee
  • Wake up early one morning to watch the sunrise

Have something that helped you that should be added here? Feel free to contact me!

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby Soy Sauce » Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:56 pm

Its almost my birthday.
No one can get the day right. Stupid thing to be upset abt yeah?
“No its not in July”
“Not the 26th try again”
“Thanks for the post but the 20th isnt my birthday”
Ill make jokes and whatever but it hurts.
Its a date so whats the big deal.
Ppl forget stuff all the time.
Idk thats the one day i feel important.
Its the one day where i can do whatever i want, eat whatever i want, feel however i want. And its all justified.

So i just want someone. Anyone to remember my birthday. Js someone to text me on my birthday. Not days before or after. I dont want to hear abt how shocked you were that it was in june and not July.

I went to ceder point. It would have been more fun if it went how i planned early this year.

I was walking my dog and i saw someone i really miss and had a breakdown outside some gross pizza place with my reactive dog who wants to kill everyone.
I have to but my dog a muzzle js incase i freak out again and he gets loose i promise he means well hes just scared. We have made a lot of progress and that makes me feel good.

Im bored of life again.
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ducks ! » Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:00 pm

why am I so scared to talk now..?

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
flooxii - they/them - I like ducks
★★★★★★★★★★★
hi darling. how are you?
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

x Image
ducks !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viles » Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:32 pm

• there's a bird cawing right outside my window as im trying to sleep my sleep schedule is already messed up so it shouldnt matter but it's so loud and it wont stop i hate nature so much,, i cant sleep with my earbuds in bc itll hurt my ears idk what to do
arcade - he/him - adult - rickroll
viles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaybirdsong » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:30 am

can that woman PLEASE stop shouting nigel you've been doing that for like a month now, hours on end. I am so so tired of it T-T the hours of sleep i have lost to "NIGEL?? NI?? NIGEL??" are uncountable at this point hhrffjef ((i understand nigel is a cat but he's been missing for a month.. I really hate it when people shout))
jaybirdsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grayson. » Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:49 am

yeesh every time I need to do something new or something social, my heart rate skyrockets, I really need a way to relax so I don't feel like passing out every time
Grayson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ducks ! » Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:31 am

I'm finally getting close to you, at the end of the year. there's only two days left I'll be there with you and then I'll have no contact with you for a long time; I think two years.

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
flooxii - they/them - I like ducks
★★★★★★★★★★★
hi darling. how are you?
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

x Image
ducks !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pantherpaws!! » Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:58 am

I'm an inclusionist meaning I support all Queer identities that don't harm others. Objectum, Neogender etc. Mspec lesbians included. I am now getting cancelled on twitter for it while trying to grow my book as 1 person working day in day out to try and help it gain popularity. I'm so dang tired of this. I've worked so hard to get what little i have and all because i'm not a jerk people feel the need to rip the blanket out from under me. I'm tired of it.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
⏬Click!⏬

Radinclus & Proud!

I am a Catgender (he/they/it/cat/kit/mew prns) Abro-Lesboy Para/Parogenic system!

Pantherpaws!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The wheel of fortune will spin. Keep going.

Postby rabidcoyote » Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:30 am

If you feel like you've hit rock bottom, keep in mind - the only way to go is up.

Whatever brings you here, please try to be kind to yourself. It might take a while, or even a few, but better times will come to you if you let them in - I promise they will. I've travelled the seven hells, too. If you need a guide, I'll show you my favorite hangout spot!

Keep an eye out for checkpoints! Usually I'd put a cute gif here, but I'll let the post below do the talking <3
Last edited by rabidcoyote on Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rabidcoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Remember that You are Valuable

Postby sweathie » Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:57 am

this is a rotating gif! you can see all of the possible messages here.
if you want to suggest a message to be put here, shoot me a PM <3
Last edited by sweathie on Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me