TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby Soy Sauce » Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:13 pm

My heart hurts
“Or should i keep waiting”

Does anyone get that feeling in your throat when you know your going to cry? And you just do everything in your power not to? Till eventually you cant hold it in?
Im tired again
Last edited by Soy Sauce on Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamer » Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:26 pm

I hate how my health is, and because of my health being the way it is I can't go places or do much... and it's really frustrating. more so than people seem to think.
gamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dakotapaws » Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:59 pm

so because evidently that got read entirelyout of contextthat youd have Had if you scrolled up for a second, you wanna throw me out? you think that little of me as a person? cant say im shocked since its coming from you but ouch man.
Wolf Therian | Image | Image | Art Shop | Hoards
discord: dakotapaws#8971
dakotapaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viles » Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:08 pm

• cw anxiety related to diagnoses
    i just,, idk i was listening to a podcast, and they were talking about like,, how their diagnoses provided some sort of peace of mind,,, and i just,, idk sdkfhksjh like maybe at first it was like that for me but now its just,, i dont even know anymore and i feel like,, i cant trust myself or those around me or even professionals??? like it feels like the 'professionals' dont know what they're talking about,, i got the paperwork from my psychological evaluation the other day and it just,,, it feels like they really gave me an autism diagnosis bc me and my mom said i have it??? like sjdhfkhf idk. i was hoping like,, maybe they had observed some behavior, or something about the way that i spoke had informed them that it was likely i was autistic,, but like skdjhhfh to just get a sort of verbal shrug was just,,, not relieving. idk they did talk about my depression and anxiety and like,, i know i deal with those things but like :shrug: idk autism was like,, what i was focused on the most bc it felt like,, the most important? like,, it felt like it would validate these feelings of Difference,, and like feeling like i'm seen as different yk?? bc like,, idk i think like other people can go like 'yeah i was worried im different but it turns out im just,, kinda normal' and like,, idk ive just never been able to do that,, bc in a lot of ways,, i've just Been Different:tm: and i didnt know how much of it was a personality thing and how much of it was a perceived difference and like,, a self-fulfilling prophecy but to just,, idk to know that i have autism,, to know that i actually am different,,, like, i want that but i feel like,, my diagnosis isnt valid and that trying to seek out help from mental health professionals is sort of pointless bc of where i live,,, like the last therapist i went to,, i was trying to talk about my sensory issues and well,, first they were like 'why do you call them sensory issues?' and like,, sdfhksdjfh idk maybe they were trying to make a point about my mindset surrounding them,, but like it was the first visit and it just felt so like,, Fake:tm:? like,, idk they didnt provide any other words for me to use,, but like,, idk my sensitivities are a genuine issue in my life,, like it affects what i eat, what i wear, what i listen to, where i go, when i go out, like,,, all areas of my life. i have to constantly accommodate for them yk? and then they like,, tried to suggest that like,, my anxiety was the cause of my sensory issues and idk,, i just,, i did not like that. bc like,, this is something ive been dealing with for as long as i can remember? idk maybe it really is a product of my anxiety,, but it's just,, it feels like a part of me in a weird way? idk i just,, i didnt care for them trying to pathologize that part of me,, and that's ig part of the reason why im so hesitant about therapy? bc like,, i need a therapist who knows about autism so i can know what about me, if anything, is autism and what isn't, and like,, idk i just dont think i can trust someone who doesnt know about autism ykyk. idk. im just,, v tired and the podcast was being like 'mental health is so important' and its like,, idk i know its important but at the same time i dont feel like i can really do anything about it atm?? like,, idk i need to make Concrete Steps to improve my life,, i dont have energy to put into improving myself sdhfhhskfh,,, which is like,, counterintuitive yk bc i know the more i ignore my mental health the worse it'll get but like,, idk. idk what steps to take to fix my mental health? like,, idk i just,, i hate that i have an autism diagnosis and that i learned about autism bc like,, i had so much faith in therapy beofre that??? i was like 'yeah this is working' even though it was like,, barely helping and i just,, idk i wish i could have that mindset towards it again yk? like,, now i have all this anxiety surrounding autism and if i actually have it or not and if i do what that means if i try to do things meant to help allistic people,,, but also like i have anxiety about seeking treatment meant for autistic people,, i just idk and im like,, im glad the podcast is talking about this bc im sure its helpful to someone out there who is struggling but it's causing me to spiral a bit just bc i have a lot of anxiety surrounding this topic,, maybe i should just stop listening to this podcast lmao

edit: unrelated but im taking a break from discord,, it just feels like too much for me rn. idk i have more to say but itd be about specific people and i dont want to do that in such a public manner even if they dont use cs sdjkhk
arcade - he/him - adult - rickroll
viles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby effie » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:12 am

this feeling. I cannot shake it from me, a deep rooted paranoia of being abandoned by my friends and the people I love. I'm afraid. I'm scared with the amount I chatter I'll push them away, I'm afraid that going to lose someone I love. This paranoia has only made things worse. They tell me not to worry but I've been less chattery with said person this week , due to them being on a trip and hardly being online. But I hope they know, I love them more than anything. I can say this till my lungs give out, and I mean it.
      "It's the things we love most that destroy us."
      maggie she/her infp-t ─ us est homegrown idiot
      hi, im just lurking around here y'know?
      i enjoy the hunger games, wof, fnaf, and horror as a whole.
      you can call me effie, too. my past users were many things
      most recent being slashstreet.

i. my love - ii. friend - iii. wtydak - iv. goatlings - v. cred
effie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pantherpaws!! » Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:00 am

(Forgive me if this violates the posts rules. I don't think it does and i double read them and didn't see anything that violates it but i wanted to be sure. If it does staff can just delete it without notification (Staff messages give me anxiety lol) though if a notification is needed than ig its fine)

I just found out that russia is commiting nuclear terrorism and the damage will affect poland (Where my pride and joy and best frind lives) And i'm so scared. They mean literally everything to me and idk what i'll do if they pass.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
⏬Click!⏬

Radinclus & Proud!

I am a Catgender (he/they/it/cat/kit/mew prns) Abro-Lesboy Para/Parogenic system!

Pantherpaws!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby effie » Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:35 am

Okay, what the actual hell. I trusted you as a friend and you just up and leave unfriend and block me without a single word? I spent hours, pushing my limits to stay up and talk and roleplay with you, hell me and my friend gave you MONEY to build your house, we spent hours together building that thing. I know its a game and I don't know you irl but thats just cruel, atleast give us a warning? We don't want to come off disrespectful but I suppose you owe us no answer, but we did nothing wrong. All we ask is a answer.
      "It's the things we love most that destroy us."
      maggie she/her infp-t ─ us est homegrown idiot
      hi, im just lurking around here y'know?
      i enjoy the hunger games, wof, fnaf, and horror as a whole.
      you can call me effie, too. my past users were many things
      most recent being slashstreet.

i. my love - ii. friend - iii. wtydak - iv. goatlings - v. cred
effie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soy Sauce » Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:02 pm

I js had one of the worst days of my life. I was out walking my (dog and men reactive) dog titus which is the only thing that brings me joy anymore. Hes the sweetest boy and hes not mean just scared. We had an incident with another reactive dog and they got into a fight (sorta) i couldn’t do anything but freeze and start crying. some dude broke it up and both dogs are fine. My mom told me it was okay and we could keep going. This is my last walk before i leave for camp. And i knew i was shaken up but i kept walking. I always walk alone because few ppl bring me joy. And i didn’t know how terrified i was until we saw the first dog. All i could do was step aside with my dog and cry. By the time they walked past i was shaking and crying. That happened for every single dog we saw. My dog was normal (for him) no barking or anything just pulling. We have been working for months. Hes fine but everytime i see a car pull in i think “do they have a dog?” Or when i hear / see someone passing thats all i can think. Dogs are my favorite animals. Il terrified of some bigger dog hurting titus (hes a boxer and fairly large) but hes not a fighter. He will defend his territory and act all big but hes not a fighter. I dont want him to get hurt or even killed. And i dont want him getting taken because he hurt’s someone else's dog. We got a muzzle and its coming next week but idk how thats going to help me. I cant even look at someone else's dog outside anymore it’s terrifying.

My day was already going horribly. Im missing someone all over again. I dont want to go to stupid camp. I dont want to cry and shake whenever someone passes with their dog. And i want someone to remember my birthday.
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grayson. » Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:29 pm

ugh I don't want to sound like a jerk, but oh my goodness, I hate living here now. Kids are outside constantly screaming. Yeah kids are having fun, but do they have to scream nonstop? Or ride up and down my driveway and scratch our car with their little scooters? Or keep littering in our front yard? I'm going to say something next time they're there, ain't no way kids can act like this. It gets my anxiety up, too much noise dude
Grayson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:48 am

I can't figure out how I've been feeling and that alone is driving me insane. Let alone all the normal stuff I constantly worry about. I hate having to pinpoint the cause of every single emotion I feel and if I can't I drive myself crazy trying to figure it out.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me