Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Jewel Mane Dragons by lumpinbanana

Based on Click to view
Artist lumpinbanana [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 14
239 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Jewel Mane Dragons

Postby lumpinbanana » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:01 am

Welcome to the Jewel Mane Dragon Adoptions center. Here you will find creatures in which you can adopt for free, known as Jewel Mane Dragons. Though, most users just abbreviate the longer name into JMD's so that we don't tire your fingers from typing Jewel Mane Dragons over and over again. This thread is the second version of our loved adoptable. If you would like to see some of the previously made JMD's or look for any ones that are still currently up for adoption, please follow this link.

nσw whαt єхαctlч ís α jєwєl mαnє drαgσn?
A Jewel Mane Dragon is a large creature with jewls on their foreheads and tails.They eat mostly small mamals such as birds, squirels, and rabbits. The fur on their back, hind, and front legs feel like the softest of silk and is pretty short. The fur around their neck (Also know as their mane) and tail is very soft, fluffy, and long. Jewel mane Dragons mostly keep to themselves but when they find someone they like the grow very attached, loyal, and talkative. They're all slightly bigger than a mustang but some grow to be as large as a elephant. All Jewel Mane Dragons have jewels at the end of their tail and on their forehead, there's really no exception to that rule. The jewel on their tail is used as a weapon in combat and hunting, while the jewel on their forehead is used during mating season to atract females.[/size]

whαt pσwєrs cαn thєír jєwєls hαvє?
Well, each Jewel Mane Dragon's jewel can have specific powers according to what color it is. Look below to see the exact chart on what's what and who's who.

Red~ Creation of fire and fire breathing.
Orange~ Can turn night into day.
Yellow~ Creation of light.
Green~ Minipulation of earth and creation of flowers.
Blue~ Creation of water and can breathe underwater.
Purple~ Mind reading powers and phycic ability.
Pink~ Can make anything or anyone beautiful.
Brown~ Special healing abilities.
Black~ Destruction and strength.
White~ Creation of blizzard and snow.
Last edited by lumpinbanana on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
lumpinbanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and Info~

thєrє hαs tσ вє sσmє rulєs, nσw whαt αrє thєч?
Thread rules in general~

1~ Be nice! Where will this thread go if it's all spammed up with fighting? DELETED that's where.
2~ No complaining if you didn't get the one you wanted, it's brings everyone down, and, honestly, we don't wanna hear or listen to it.
3~ No sucking up to artists in an attempt to win a JMD. ( You can say: Wow! I love your designs just not: Your the most amazing person in the world, Ect.)
4~ NO BRIBING THE ARTISTS. You will either get a ban or a suspension.
5~ You may own up to 5 adult JMD's only have 2 offspring.
6~ Please. Just use your common sense.
7~ Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT. Bring up to anyone how "They look like JBD's!" We are 100% TIRED of hearing this. And you may get a suspension/ban from bringing it up.
8~ Please stop with the spamming! You don't have to say 'okay' after every post!
9~ Do NOT post asking to be an artist. Artist slots are closed and will be for a loooooong time.

Artist rules~

1~ You may only make 1 design every day. We don't want all our good ideas running out do we?
2~ Please let me know if you're not able to be active or continue as a artist.
3~ If you have at least 3 unadopted JMD's do not make any more until they get adopted!
4~ Ask lumpin' before making any special/rare adopts.
5~ Make sure to know all the JMD info before you make an adopt.
6~ Make sure to count the JMD numbers correctly.

Artists may make unlimited pre-made JMDs, Customs, and 3 for themselves. We are not accepting anymore artists!

Guest artist rules~

1~ You must be accepted by lumpin' before you're counted as a guest artist.
2~ You're spot is not first come, first serve. Lumpin' chooses from how good of a designer/artist you are.
3~ If your designs are liked enough, you may become a permanent artist. But this is not guaranteed.
4~ You may make two premades and one custom as a guest artist.
5~ You may be a guest artist for two weeks.

Custom Rules~
1~Do not repost your form
2~Do not beg for your custom to be accepted
3~Do not rush your custom
4~If your custom is not accepted do not spam about it or complain.
5~Do not request a custom that you cant draw at all [for care reasons]
6~Do not consistently beg for an artist [they post who they've accepted]
7~Only ONE custom per person.
8~CUSTOMS ARE NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

nσw hσw dσ í αdσpt?
First, you must click on the oekaki version of a JMD that you have decided you want to adopt. After this, you will look at the description and see what form you must fill out in order to compete for this dragon of your liking. These forms may include contests of anything from writing a story, creating the best name, making art, or even posting first! Hopefully you will be able to find your own very lovely JMD soon by following these instructions.
You can also order a custom every two weeks when Lumpin' announces that they are open. Customs are special JMD's that YOU design. That's a first, right? Don't artists usually design them? Well, yes, they do. You just fill in a simple form describing what you want it to look like and then an artist will design it up for you once you have sent the payment. {{See below for more information on customs.}}
Last edited by lumpinbanana on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:17 am, edited 6 times in total.
lumpinbanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff Members

wαít. nσw whσ αrє thєsє sσ cαllєd stαff mєmвєrs?

Official artists~
These will be our loyal JMD design slaves JMD artists until they either quit, cannot work anymore, or are revoked from their position.

Lumpinbanana
Charchar2
Froggyluv28
Tiger111
Wolfswelpe
Nyx.
Kat754 (beep beep meow)
Seatala
Dawnbreeze
Daretodream

Moderators~
These are the members of our staff that will watch over the threads, fanclub, and even roleplays to make sure everyone is following the rules and not spamming.

S k y e.
Froggyluv28
.Blue.
Fail in Love

Archivist~
This is the staff spot in which you will find a member of our community that takes the time out of her day to record every JMD ever made in a thread so that everyone will be able to find it.

Froggyluv28

Advertisers~
These people are the staff members that will advertise the thread with either creating banners, stamps, spreading the word, or just bumping JMD places.

CutTheDragon
Wolfswelpe

Lineart Manager~
This is the member of our staff that will find all the JMD giftart lines and put it on a thread so that JMD owners can find them easily and color in fanart of their JMD's.

Ice. c a p p

Affiliates Finder~
The Affiliates finder will talk to owners of popular Adoption Centers and ask for affiliations.
They also manage Affiliation requests.

♫daretodream12890♫

Banned Members~
These are foolish people who obviously don't know how to follow rules. They're JMDs have been taken away and they can no longer adopt, be a GA, or praticipate in fun events. They are banned from everything JMDs. Including the RP and fanclub.

~Ducky;;
For totally copying JMDs -_-

Guest artists~
These are temporary artists that come into our staff for a two week period so that they may make two premades and one custom fro themselves.

1~ Tabby Bae
2~ Topaz;
Last edited by lumpinbanana on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:51 am, edited 10 times in total.
lumpinbanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forms~

Postby lumpinbanana » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:02 am

wσαh. whαt fσrms nσw?

Customs~
The artists who have done a custom and say closed are not available for customs.
Customs cost either a old rare or new very rare.
You may discuss payment with your artist via PM.
If you have already gotten a custom, please let don't post a form.
Limit is 1 custom per person.

Custom slots~
1.lumpinbanana~
2.Froggy~
3.Dawnbreeze~
4.Beep Beep Meow~
5.Tiger111~
7.Charchar~
8.Daretodream~
9.Wolfswelpe~
10. Seatala~

Custom Form~

Code: Select all
[b][u]custσm plєαsє![/u][/b]

usєrnαmє~
nαmє~
gєndєr~
mαín cσlσr~
dєsígn~
mαnє cσlσr~
wíng cσlσr~
jєwl cσlσr~
ítєms/αdd σns?~
eye color~
σthєr?~
αrtíst~
pαчmєnt~

Slots are Closed.

Guest artists~
These are temporary artists that come into our staff for a two week period so that they may make two premades and one custom for themselves.

1~
2~

Guest artist form~

usєrnαmє~
whч чσu wαnt tσ вє α guєst αrtíst~
gαllєrч línk~
dσ чσu hαvє rєαllч gσσd dєsígn ídєαs? вє hσnєst~

Slots are closed.
Last edited by lumpinbanana on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:36 am, edited 19 times in total.
lumpinbanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Advertisments~

wαít...whαt αdvєrtísєmєnts єхαctlч?

Stamps~
Stamps are a very common way for adoption centers to spread word about their lovely little shops. Members of the adoption center, adopters and staff alike, let other users here on chicken smoothie know about their adoption centers by putting these little things called stamps into their signatures. You just copy and paste the code below what stamp you like the best, or even all of them if you would like, and voila! You're advertising this adoption center!

Code
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1424356&start=430][img]http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u394/Soul_Rhythm/CS/CS%20Stamps%20for%20Users%20and%20Species/CuttedVersion.png[/img][/url]

Code:

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1424356&start=430][img]http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u394/Soul_Rhythm/CS/CS%20Stamps%20for%20Users%20and%20Species/FullNameVersion.png[/img][/url]

Code:
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1424356][img]http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u394/Soul_Rhythm/CS/CS%20Stamps%20for%20Users%20and%20Species/FullNameVersionBlue.png[/img][/url]

Code
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1424356][img]http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u394/Soul_Rhythm/CS/CS%20Stamps%20for%20Users%20and%20Species/CuttedVersionBlue.png[/img][/url]

Banners~
What's a banner you ask? Well, basically like a stamp, just bigger. It's usually on the bigger side of pictures that you may put in your signature, but some banners may be slimmed down for different users' liking. Just the same as stamps, just copy and paste the code into your signature and you have that banner to help Advertise us!

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1424356][img]http://puu.sh/1kiWx[/img][/url]
Last edited by lumpinbanana on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
lumpinbanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Afficilates~

Image ImageImage
Last edited by lumpinbanana on Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
lumpinbanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Links~

Postby lumpinbanana » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:03 am

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1662542
Guys. Lineart competion.

These are some links to some of the amazing places created for JMDs. We have a fanclub, website, avatars, role plays, mostly anything you could think of! If you ever have new ideas for JMDs and how they could expand, please, feel free to PM me at anytime nessasary. I will try to reply quickly. If I have missed a link that should be put on here, post the link here or through PM.

JMD Pound
Halloween Invite
JMD Website
JMD Fan club
RP
RP #2
Nursery and Breeding
JMD Avatars
JMD lineart thread
JMD Artshop
Facebook Page
Last edited by lumpinbanana on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:28 pm, edited 9 times in total.
lumpinbanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jewel Mane Dragons

Postby Cuspid » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:30 pm

I love the new lines! I can't wait to get my custom on them!
<== I'm more active
on flight rising if for
some reason you want
to come in contact with
me! feel free to add me!
Cuspid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Love the new thread its beautiful nice Job
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiowa. » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:55 pm

This is so much more organized.
Nice job!<3
hi everyone!
im kiowa
i recently had a baby, so replies and art may be slow, sorry for inconvenience!

i love trades, im missing a LOT of pets, so feel free to send a trade at any time!
kiowa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me