Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Altsisi Adopts by Celozon

Based on Click to view
Artist Celozon [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
43 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Altsisi Adopts

Postby Celozon » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:20 pm

Oh. I see you've stumbled in here. Perhaps you took a wrong turn? The grocery store is just around the corner. Hm? You say you meant to come here? How strange. Well, in that case, welcome to Altsisi Adoptions, my name is Wirth. You don't know what an Altsisi is? Well its a small, rather fuffy animal thats a little bigger than a housecat. It has ears are similar to a bat's and its fur is very thick and fluffy around the upper body, then become shorter and thinner along the tail. Don't ask me why, I have no idea, quite illogical. Your still interested in adopting one? Well, alright, but you have to read these papers first, can't let just anyone adopt one now can we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The History of the Altsisi

The Altsisi are a bit of strange species. No one knows where they came form, they just showed up one day. Many rumor point towards a meteor that crashed on Earth that same day they appeared. Every major scientist has made a point of proving that the Altsisi are illogical. Thier thick fur might point towards them living in a cold environment, if it wasn't for the thin fur along thier tail. And the thick fur would keep them from living in a warm environment. There ears adapted to pick up specialized sound waves, and yet, the Altsisi cannot create sounds at that high of a pitch. Each Altsisi has markings that glow, but no purpose for these glowing markings has been discovered. They do not shed enough light to see in the dark, and yet they can be seen clearly during the day. Overall, the Altsisi have puzzled scientists for a long time and very little is still known about them.

About The Altsisi

Altsisi tend to be very shy, especially around new people, though they can bond quite quickly to a gentle owner and open up, showing their true personality. Of course their personalities can differ quite a bit, from a hyper ball of fluff to a calm and collected partner, the possibilities are endless. As mentioned, each Altsisi has a set of glowing markings. So far, no reason or meaning of them has been discovered. They appear to be quite random. Though it is known that the color of the glowing marking is the same as the Altsisi eye color. Other than their glowing markings the Altsisi have few variations. It's rumored that very rarely a Altsisi will be born with wings, or tail spikes, but no proof of this has been discovered. There has yet to be an Altsisi found that wears any type of clothing or decoration, though some owners do choose to dress up their Altsisi. Altsisi coloring tends to be of greens and blues, though there have been Altsisi found of every color of the rainbow. They also tend to have markings that do no glow as well, though some have only glowing markings.

Rules

So now for the rules to adoption.

1. They will be free adoptions, but they will be made on my time and be given away under my circumstances. Please do not ask when I will be making the next one or try to give me suggestions.
2. Do not steal, this a species I created.
3. Do not try to bribe me into letting a certain certain person win or to make you a custom. CUSTOMS ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
4. Do not complain or spam.
5. If you win one, but no longer want it, let me know and we can find a new owner for it.

Read all the papers? And wondering how to adopt? Easy, just find a Altsisi with the words 'Adopt Me' and click on it. Under it the requirements for winning that Altsisi will be written. No Altsisi up for adoption? Don't worry another will probably be found soon so keep checking back.

I thank you for your interest and hope you will come back to my humble adoption center again.

A Note About Artists:

We are currently deciding on which people will be accepted as artists and guest artists. We thank all who signed up, applications are now closed. The decision may be delayed a bit since I'm on a busy scheduled, but people will be picked nonetheless.

The Staff

This is the current Altsisi Adoptions Staff

Creator:
noleah

Artisits:
noleah
Strudel

Guest Artisits:
~none at the moment~
Last edited by Celozon on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:05 am, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Advertisement

Postby Celozon » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:21 pm

Interested in helping spread the word about Altsisi Adoptions? You can put this is your signature, and it links right back here. How convenient!

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1287672][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1078500&size=medium&format=auto&rev=1[/img][/url]

And this wonderful stamp made by Strudel;
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1287672][img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/197/1/3/stamp_by_quincyallain-d57ivxo.png[/img][/url]

And another something made by Strudel, this amazing Bump
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1287672][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/204/c/e/altsisi_bump_button_by_quincyallain-d58clks.png[/img][/url]

Affiliates

Jewel Mane Dragons
Last edited by Celozon on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:33 am, edited 6 times in total.
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fan Art

Postby Celozon » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:21 pm

And here is all the fan art for the Altsisi. If it becomes too much I may just show 'featured' fan art.
Anyone and everyone is free and welcome to do fan art

This amazing picture by Strudel of Wirith

A cute little Altsisi by ♫daretodream12890♫
Last edited by Celozon on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved For Future Use

Postby Celozon » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:22 pm

Reserved For Future Use
Last edited by Celozon on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved For Future Use

Postby Celozon » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:22 pm

Reserved For Future Use
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Altsisi Adopts

Postby Arin Elric % » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:05 pm

cool cant wait to adopt one! ^^
Arin Elric %

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:09 pm

Thank you ^.^ Also added a pic I made for anyone who would like to put it in their signature.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Base » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:18 pm

I want one XD
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Commissions:
Open!!

"Take a Deep Breath
Pick Yourself Up,
Dust Yourself Off,
And Start Over Again"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Echo Base

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:17 pm

Bumping this for you :3
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fabled_ » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:08 pm

friendly bump
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me