Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Guardian Fox Adopts || CLOSING SOON! by monochrome.

Based on Click to view
Artist monochrome. [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Guardian Fox Adopts || CLOSING SOON!

Postby monochrome. » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:23 am

ON A LASTING HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Information here

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➳ Navigate ➳
Main Thread (you are here)ArchiveFanclubClassifieds
Line Transfer ThreadNurseryItem StoreMatchmaking ThreadMember Archives
Old ThreadBreeding Archive

➳ In - Thread Navigatation ➳
Main Post (you are here)Species InformationRules and RegulationsStaff and Applications
Affiliation, Advertising and EventsResources for Artists

Guardian Foxes (c) AnnaROUaT
Lineart (c) Emmigator
Original Lines (c) SoulSplosion

All images are linked to the Guardian's adoption page.
Simply click on the image and read the instructions to adopt the Guardian for free!

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Code: Select all
[url=x][img]x[/img][/url][url=x][img]x[/img][/url]
[url=x][img]x[/img][/url][url=x][img]x[/img][/url]

Last edited by monochrome. on Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:08 am, edited 18 times in total.
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species Information

Postby monochrome. » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:24 am

Main PostSpecies Information (you are here)Rules and RegulationsStaff and Applications

Basics
Guardian Foxes are a species of canine closely related to Fennec Foxes. Fully grown, they tend to be about the size of an adult German Shepherd or Great Dane. Humans often keep these canines as companions due to their strange and mysterious powers, which include the ability to control the dreams of their owner using the mist that surrounds their eyes, paws and tail. Feathers, usually simply used to show off the Guardian's style, are frequently found on the animal's ears and tail. Their coats can contain any color or marking, their mists frequently found in any color except black. Black misted Guardians must have experienced something negative during their lifetime for their mist to be black, and frequently give their owners nightmares instead of positive dreams.

Behavior
Guardian Foxes are monogamous and mate for life. Whether they live in packs or not depends on the individual fox's personality. Guardians are omnivorous, frequently feeding on berries and small mammals. Guardians tend to adore shiny objects and love spending time with their owners. Guardians are very compatible with other household pets, although they shouldn't be left alone with small mammals. They are generally friendly and laid back, although personalities depend on the individual.
When represented in anthromorphic form, Guardians frequently have furred paws, ears and a tail, behaving more like humans than Guardians. Guardians represented in anthromorphic forms may have human-like hair, clothing and accessories.

History
Verdes custos, commonly known as "Guardian Foxes" or just "Guardians", went extinct in 1843. However, in the year 2070,
scientists discovered evidence of them and what their roles were in society. Much effort was put forward to reestablish the species, and eventually they were able to recover DNA from a Guardian Fox and rebuild the species. Because of their ability to control dreams, Guardians were released to the general public in the year 2074 and are now available for adoption. Only those who truly love and care for each and every one of their Guardians are proven 'deserving' to own one, and therefore are rewarded with their own Guardian(s). Will you be proven worthy to own one?
Last edited by monochrome. on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and Regulations

Postby monochrome. » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:25 am

Main PostSpecies InformationRules and Regulations (you are here)Staff and Applications

Respect everyone at all times. Mini moderating infringes upon this rule.
CS rules must be followed consistently and constantly.
Theft, bribery, spamming and stealing are forbidden.
You may own a maximum of six Guardians. Additional slots are given to those who contribute positively to the community, or can be won via events.
Do not request a staff position via private message to me. Applications should be posted here, and only then if applications are listed as open.
You may add items and accessories to your Guardian. Other CS users may add accessories for you, with or without a charge. Charges for adding items / accessories cannot be in real currencies.
I reserve the right to put your Guardian up for readoption, to freeze your Guardian, or to confiscate it at any time. This rule will only be enforced if you have broken CS or GFA rules.

x
x

Guardians cannot be sold for real currency such as USD. They may only be sold for online currencies, including DA points and C$.
Individual Guardians may only be traded or readopted once every two months.
You may readopt your own Guardians, but contests cannot run for over 1 month.
An administrator must be notified by the Guardian's original owner before the Guardian can officially be traded, readopted or sold.

x
x

You may add items and accessories to your Guardian. Other CS users may add accessories for you, with or without a charge. Charges for adding items / accessories cannot be in real currencies.
You may not revamp your Guardian without permission from either the original artist or an administrator. Revamps then must be approved by the artist or admin before they are posted.
Hair edits, other than small tufts, cannot be done without permission from an administrator.
Agings must be done by an official GFA artist. Agings must be requested by the owner and will not automatically be done on the set date. Agings cannot be done before the date listed.
Aging times are as follows: Baby to teen - 1 month // Teen to adult - 2 months.

x
x

Breaking one rule will result in a documented warning from a moderator or administrator. Continuing to break the same or similar rules will result in a strike. Two strikes, and you will receive a permanent ban.
Banned members will have their Guardians revoked and will be forbidden from posting on any Guardian related thread.
Temporary bans will be dolled out as deemed necessary.
Warnings: None
Strikes: None
Bans: None
Past Temp Bans: Vraska the Unseen
Last edited by monochrome. on Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff & Applications

Postby monochrome. » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:27 am

Main PostSpecies InformationRules and RegulationsStaff and Applications (you are here)

Administrators: Administrators control all happenings in GFA and have access to everything.
Admins have infinite slots.
Admins are hand selected by myself and will never have open applications. Artists may be moved to Admin position.

AnnaROUaT

aviate

x
x

Artists: Artists work both in regular adopts and in the nursery, producing lovely designs for you to adopt.
Artists receive two additional slots and chances to create customs.
Artist Contest: Open, accepting 2.

Weeping_Angel }Y{

demonthief.

ShadyBro

x
x

Moderators: Moderators can issue warnings and strikes. Mods receive one additional slot.
Applications: Open, accepting 1

.:I'd Like to be a Moderator!:.
Username:
Do you have any past working as a moderator?:
How often are you online?:
Do you have anyone who could offer references and credit to your reliability?:
Why do you want to be a moderator?
Last edited by monochrome. on Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliation, Advertising & Events

Postby monochrome. » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:28 am

Main PostSpecies InformationRules and RegulationsStaff and Applications
Affiliation, Advertising and Events (you are here)Resources for Artists

Affiliates
ImageImageImage
Always looking for affiliates, please post on this thread if you're interested c:

Stamps
Feel free to put these stamps, made by demonthief. in your signature to help advertise GFA! (:

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2717791]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Eus55q8.png[/img][/url]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/cDOlV5M.gif[/img][/url]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/HgqtErr.gif[/img][/url]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/84KMbvE.gif[/img][/url]

Current Events
The Show
Last edited by monochrome. on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Resources for Artists

Postby monochrome. » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:26 am

Main PostSpecies InformationRules and RegulationsStaff and Applications
Affiliation, Advertising and EventsResources for Artists (you are here)

Please do your best to create an adopt once every three weeks at a minimum.
All CS rules must be followed in adopts. Art theft, gore, and inappropriate content is not tolerated. If you're unsure whether a design falls within GFA rules, please PM a preview to me and I can approve or deny it.
Post formats should follow the skeleton form below.
You may not create mist-less or black misted guardians. There is no limit on colors or designs, but please use common sense when creating line edits.
Guardians must be numbered. Growths from the nursery to teen lines should be completed on the main thread.
The chance of a breeding producing twins is 1/4, or 25%. Please use a free online randomizer to determine whether or not the breeding will produce twins. If you make a ridiculous number of twins, you will be banned from making twins for an undetermined amount of time.
You may make a custom for yourself once every month in a half; Please, as a courtesy, run it by me before posting c:

The next Guardian's number will be: #163

Adoption Skeleton Form:

[quote][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Guardian%20Foxes&size=24&maxWidth=540&fontId=16475&lineheight=29&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
Guardian Foxes are a species of canine closely related to Fennec Foxes. Fully grown, they tend to be about the size of an adult German Shepherd or Great Dane. Humans often keep these canines as companions due to their strange and mysterious powers, which include the ability to control the dreams of their owner using the mist that surrounds their eyes, paws and tail. Feathers, usually simply used to show off the Guardian's style, are frequently found on the animal's ears and tail. Their coats can contain any color or marking, their mists frequently found in any color except black. Black misted Guardians must have experienced something negative during their lifetime for their mist to be black, and frequently give their owners nightmares instead of positive dreams. [/quote]
[b]To enter to win this Guardian, you must mark the main thread.[/b]
-quick, optional note-
[b]Prettying Up & Extras:[/b] Yes / No
[b]End Date:[/b] Insert end date here
[b]Line Edits:[/b] List line edits, if any, here. Please add whether or not these line edits can be passed down to offspring in this category as well.

[code]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
-optional other criteria for adoption form-[/code]

Breeding Skeleton Form:
[quote][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Guardian%20Foxes&size=24&maxWidth=540&fontId=16475&lineheight=29&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]Guardian Foxes are a species of canine closely related to Fennec Foxes. Fully grown, they tend to be about the size of an adult German Shepherd or Great Dane. Humans often keep these canines as companions due to their strange and mysterious powers, which include the ability to control the dreams of their owner using the mist that surrounds their eyes, paws and tail. Feathers, usually simply used to show off the Guardian's style, are frequently found on the animal's ears and tail. Their coats can contain any color or marking, their mists frequently found in any color except black. Black misted Guardians must have experienced something negative during their lifetime for their mist to be black, and frequently give their owners nightmares instead of positive dreams. [/quote]

[b]Parent A:[/b] [url=LINK TO PARENT A REF]Parent Name / Parent #[/url]
[b]Parent B:[/b]I[url=LINK TO PARENT B REF]Parent Name / Parent #[/url]
[b]Line Edits:[/b] List line edits, if any, here. Please add whether or not these line edits can be passed down to offspring in this category as well.

The pup can be:
Kept by an owner of one or both parents (if you have an available slot)
Gifted to someone
Put up for adoption

The pup cannot be sold or traded.

[code]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Pup #:[/b] (If twins)
[/code]
Last edited by monochrome. on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:56 am, edited 9 times in total.
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Guardian Fox Adopts || Version 2.0 || No Posting

Postby monochrome. » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:51 am

-cuts ribbon-
Thread now open for posting! c:
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Guardian Fox Adopts || Version 2.0 ||

Postby PixelPlushiee » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:23 am

omg, I'm so excited. ;v; Chance to get one!!

These new lineas are absolutely gorgous!
PixelPlushiee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Guardian Fox Adopts || Version 2.0 ||

Postby Chrysalism » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:19 am

Stalk. Err, I mean Mark. owo
Chrysalism