Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Slayer Beasts of Shoujiin || Main Thread [open for marking] by Warrdog

Based on Click to view
Artist Warrdog [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Slayer Beasts of Shoujiin || Main Thread [open for marking]

Postby Warrdog » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:20 pm

Home* | Customs & MYOs | Founders | News | Discord | [url=vvv]Archive[/url] | Nursery | Traits

Banner Created by Koegami

[ information ]
Slayer beasts are massive drake-like creatures with the average intelligence of a homosapien. They have a more primitive lifestyle than actual humans, however, and do not share the same terrestrial planet. Slayers occupy a continent of a distant planet called Shoujiin, which, in their language, translates to 'plane of ashes'. While quadrupedal these beasts have developed ways to accomplish tasks that would have normally only thought to have been accomplished with dexterous digits, such as tying knots in rope. Northern slayers refer to their kind as Khilines (Khilian), and southern slayers refer to their kind as Orsoans (Orsian). Both are very family orientated breeds, who each share a very territorial behaviorism. The young of either breed is called a pup, while they are eggs they are referred to as 'stones' and are nestled in thick, and often messy fur nests called 'mounds'. These creatures are omnivores, though favor fatty meats and creatures for their protein over he fiber of leafage. The planet they inhabit houses an extreme mountain range that stretches across 3/4 the circumference of the entire planet. The continent of Shoujiin's northern region houses but a small portion of this mountain which is constantly covered in thick snow. The southern region is a more forgiving tundra that gives way to thick, lush coniferous forest.

Slayers are currently involved in a war between those that occupy the north and those that occupy the southern regions of the planet. The planet has been slowly getting colder over the years which has caused the mountainous areas to become nearly inhospitable to the continuation of life on them. With prey migrating and becoming scarce the northern region the slayer packs that reside there would attempt to follow their prey from the mountains. Due to their territorial natures many Khilian packs would fight each other for better lands once the migrations started, others would have to fight with Orsian packs once they'd strayed further from the mountains. Factions formed when like-minded packs came together to fight for the better suited lands for their families. Khilian packs became united against Orsian packs, though not everyone was in for the battle, some were just fine to sit and wait things out, these factionless rogues tend to either being opportunists or completely impartial bystanders.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. The maximum for any one pack is twenty (20) members. You may own multiple packs, however you will have to complete all steps for each pack's growth.
1a. Any one user will be capped at four packs, making their maximum number of beasts 80.

2. You have not been given permission to sell your beasts in any way/shape/form.
2a. If you have purchased a beast from one of the official artists of the species you may sell it for no more than you paid. You are not allowed to profit unless you've contributed further value to the character.

3. This is a closed species, do not make your own unless you have purchased an MYO ticket.
3a. Customs and MYO tickets are available for purchase in the bazaar.

4. In order to prevent dead adopts, You will have a total of three full weeks from the time you are announced winner/owner of a beast - Adopt, Custom, Litter - to acknowledge this claim before a runner up/readopt will be named.
4a. Sold items will be held until a full month has passed without acknowledgement. After such time has passed, a refund and resale of adopt/custom will happen.

5. You may take your beasts offsite. YOU MUST link back to the main thread AND credit me for the species AND the artist of the design.
5a. You MAY NOT edit, recolor, transfer, heavily reference, or copy a design created for a Slayer beast without express permission of the artist and species owner.

6. NO HARASSMENT, ART THEFT, SPECIES THEFT, BULLYING, ETC. if I see it you're banned. End of story. No repeals. Depending on the circumstance of a ban you may or may not lose ownership of your beasts.
6a. I expet for all members of this community to be respectful of one another and others at all times.
6b. Follow all CS rules.

Last edited by Warrdog on Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:59 am, edited 15 times in total.
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff and News

Postby Warrdog » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:11 pm

Home | Customs & MYOs | Founders | News* | Discord | [url=vvv]Archive[/url] | Nursery | Traits

Warrdog || Owner/Creator
Koegami || Good Friend/Species Admin
TBD || Archivist
TBD || Moderator
TBD || Artist

[Image here]
News in this box, News in this box, News in this box, News in this box, News in this box
Last edited by Warrdog on Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species Traits

Postby Warrdog » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:32 pm

Home | Customs & MYOs | Founders | News | Discord | [url=vvv]Archive[/url] | Nursery | Traits*

[ non rarity ]
weight edit - scars - accessories - iris heterochromia - gore/missing limbs

[ common ]
northern dark base color/southern light base color - hair edits - sclera color/heterochromia - fur edits - pupil shape edit

[ uncommon ]
tongue edit - claw removal edit - horn edit [1 set max] - ear edit [2 sets max] - tail edit [1 extra] - muzzle edit - small flightless wings - singular eye loss - localized blindness

[ rare ]
shortened northern fur/thicker southern fur - glow edit - halo edit - no pupil edit - scale addition - total blindness -
muchkinism/reverse-munchkinism - goop/drool edit - spines - vents/gills - tooth/fang edit - 2 sets of horns [3-4 total] - gigantism - powers [basic elements(water, fire, air, earth), levitation, telekinesis]

[ legendary ]
albinism/melanism - organic genesplicing - 1-2 missing limbs [leg/tail/ears] - transparency - glass body parts [max 2]
additional limbs [3 ear sets, 4 leg sets, 6 eyes, 4 tails total] - functional wing structure [1 set max] - additional head [1 max] - orbiting/floating objects - visible energy - powers [advanced elements(darkness/light, ice, lightning, poison), emotional manipulation, conjuring] celestial based powers [star creation, weather manipulation, etc.]

[ restricted/god ]
neon base - bone limbs (i.e. skeletal transformations/exposure) - any subspecies - Additional Heads [7 total]
Additional Mouths - Additional Wings [3 sets total] - Additional Tails [max 9] - other powers not named in legendary
Last edited by Warrdog on Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stamps/Sig Tags and Gift art

Postby Warrdog » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:09 pm

Signature tags made by Koegami
      ImageImage

[ blue ]
      Code: Select all
      [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4265737][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/562025144323932160/679033760678805514/Webp.net-gifmaker.gif[/img][/url]

[ red ]
      Code: Select all
      [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4265737][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/562025144323932160/679033592252203096/output_dqJxAj.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by Warrdog on Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby Warrdog » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:09 pm

Reserved
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby Warrdog » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:10 pm

Reserved
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby Warrdog » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:10 pm

Reserved - You may posts marks beyond this post. This thread is currently still a WIP
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Slayer Beasts of Shoujiin || Main Thread [WIP]

Postby television » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:04 pm

mark
[єνє/νυℓтυяє]
[нє/ѕнє/тнєу]
[α∂υℓт]

[ℱ𝑜𝓇𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝒰𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 : 𝒯𝓋 ℛ𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓉𝑒, 𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝓋, 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅𝓎 𝓈𝓁𝑜𝓉𝒽 ‌]

[🎨Art Shop🧑‍🎨][🎭Characters🪡]
[🎉Character Design Contest⚔️]

television

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Slayer Beasts of Shoujiin || Main Thread [open for marki

Postby koegami » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:34 am

HI BAEBI IM HERE HELLO

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Slayer Beasts of Shoujiin || Main Thread [open for marki

Postby Warrdog » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:42 am

koegami wrote:HI BAEBI IM HERE HELLO

Henlo friend! Am glad to have you arrived!!
Last edited by Warrdog on Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Important announcement wrote:
Nothing to report here
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at
the information in my
signature c:

I used to be FREAKSHO, don't steal
I will use the name again.

╔═══════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════╝
Warrdog

My pets