Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Growing Wolf Adoptable by ItoshiiKirai

Artist ItoshiiKirai [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Growing Wolf Adoptable

Postby ItoshiiKirai » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:31 am

Itoshii's Growing Wolf Adoptable
Just as many other people, I've decided to make my very own growing adoptable, a wolf! Now, this pet here takes a bit of work to keep, but if you nurture them to adulthood they're your everlasting friend!

Basic Information
Each growing wolf adoptable is unique, though it may have siblings who look similar. Litters generally come in groups of 3-5, though occasionally a single pup will be born (customs).
For your puppy to grow,it'll need to be fed, watered, and played with at least once a week. The more often you nurture your pet, the more quickly it will grow! It takes 3 play-dates for your puppy to become an adolescent, and 5 for the young wolf to reach adulthood. Therefore the max amount of time it'll take to grow is 8 weeks, and the minimum is 8 days. If you neglect your wolf for more than 2 weeks (unless something such as lack of internet or a vacation happens) your wolf will seek a new friend. However, customs and adult wolves will never run away, though customs still require attention to grow.
How you interact with your puppy will affect it's quirks and overall personality, though the personality it is born with will always be the basis for it's entire being. (In other words, the original personality your wolf has is bare-bones. How you chose to interact with it will affect how that base personality evolves, giving him/her the quirks and habits they'll carry into adulthood.)
After your wolf reaches adulthood you're still more than welcome to feed, water, and play with them! Who knows, your strengthened bond may bring abound wondrous changes.

Side Notes:
-In order to feed, water, and play with your pet you must make a post on its page. All three can be done in the same post. Roleplay format is not required, but it makes it more fun, and once your pet is an adult if you continue to play with it in this manner you have a better chance of something special happening to your pet.
- Likewise, all you need to do when ou'll be away is leave a note saying you're away, so that I know you're not just neglecting your pet.

Payment

Puppy: One common pet
Adolescent: Two common pets OR One uncommon
Custom: Two uncommon pets or more OR higher rarities (dependent on detail)

*Wishlist pets are valued more highly when used as payment, payments are also non-refundable if your pet runs away or you give it up. Also, if you pay with higher values than the ones listed above, I'll be more likely to make your pet more detailed.*

Red Dot: Means the adoptable is buyable.
Green Dot: Means the adoptable is a runaway and seeking a new owner. These pets are free.
Orange Dot: Means the adoptable has been given up by it's former owner, and is free to take.
Purple Dot: Means the adoptable is a custom, and if ever given up for adoption will cost a wishlist pet.
Electric Blue Dot: Up for auction

Adoptable Pets

Litter One
Pup 3: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=646368

Current Auctions
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=646859

Adoption/Order Form
Username:
Payment Amount:
Pup Litter Number and Individual Number OR Description if Custom: (Example: Litter Three, Pup Five)

Adopted Pets
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=646351 Owned by KiraRocks
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=646357 Owned by wetwinz84
Last edited by ItoshiiKirai on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:35 am, edited 11 times in total.
ItoshiiKirai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Growing Wolf Adoptable

Postby ItoshiiKirai » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:12 pm

Features

Breeding
That's right, once your wolf reaches adulthood it can be bred! If you own a male and a female you may have them bred for a fee. Value of the payment is optional, but the better the pet, the more creative/detailed your pups will be. Number of puppies will also be affected.
To breed two wolves, post with the form below. You may also work out an agreement with another wolf-owner and split the payment and the puppies. I'll leave that part up to the owners of the parents.

The Form:

Username(s):
Mother:
Father:
Payment: (number of each rarity being given. Such as "2 Commons, 1 Uncommon" or "1 Rare")

Items
Items can either be bought or found through continued interaction with your wolf after adulthood. Items cost CS pets, and can be any color of your choosing. Premade items are, of course, cheaper than custom ones.

One common= One Premade Item
Two Commons= Two premade Items
1 uncommon= 3 premade

and so on and so on. WISHLIST pets are valued more, and therefore I'll likely give more items for them. Only Wishlist pets will be accepted for custom items.

To get an item, just post on your wolf's page that you are purchasing the item and send me the trade.

Mutations
Mutations are only obtainable through custom orders OR through continued interaction with your wolf after adulthood, though spontaneous formation of mutations is rare. The number of mutation possibilities are nearly endless, though the larger the mutation, the more rare it is.
For example, the formation of larger claws is more common than the formation of horns. Horns are more common than wings. That sort of thing. Tough, as I said, there are many more mutations than just those examples. What exactly are they? You'll just have to love your wolf and find out! The activities you do with your wolf will affect the typed of mutations it may grow. If you and your wolf play happy games, mutations such as bird wings may occur. If you and your wolf like to play tricks on others, horns or claws may appear.

Current Premades
None
Last edited by ItoshiiKirai on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ItoshiiKirai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby princeoftoysoldiers » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:28 pm

Just a question, how do you feed, water, and play with them? And how will they know if you're gone on vacation? :/
princeoftoysoldiers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItoshiiKirai » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:07 pm

Haha, I'll elaborate on that, sorry. Meant to but forgot XD
ItoshiiKirai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItoshiiKirai » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:15 pm

bump
ItoshiiKirai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChocolateMarshmellow » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Um, I would love one of these. They are so cute and adorable that I can't resist. :D i will send the payment right now
ChocolateMarshmellow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChocolateMarshmellow » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:22 pm

oh i forgot to say this but surprise me and I would like a pup

(Sorry for the double post)