Firi Okan #6 by Horneddragon

Based on Click to view
Artist Horneddragon [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Firi Okan #6

Postby Horneddragon » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:33 pm

Physical Features wrote:Firi Okan are two legged with small front arms resembling those of a T-Rex. These front arms have little to no use other than holding prey and helping dig the tunnels they live in. These creatures have strong back legs used for speed in hunting and running as well as a long tail to keep them balanced at the top speed of 55 MPH they can reach. Each Firi is born with a set of thin membrane like wings which can be used for short (5 - 10 minutes) flight that are equiped with another set of claws which come in handy during air born fights and hunts.

Furi Okkan #6
Coloration; Green tailed skink (Very Rare)

||TechnoVanGogh|| wrote:
ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓐⓢⓘⓒⓢ

υѕєяηαмє :: ||TechnoVanGogh||
ηαмє :: Rimea Arya Jones
gєη∂єя :: Female

ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ

For a girl with a common last name, Rimea has a lot of spunk. She's very outgoing; always meeting new Firi, going on adventures, traveling around the world. She's a bit secluded because of that, but normally doesn't have a hard time communicating with people. Rimea loves to have fun, she is a party girl. Whether it be for birthdays, a holiday, a wedding, a cultural event; Rimea is always there (she's a bit of a party crasher). She spends her life traveling around the world, writing travel articles for various magazines. Generally, she's friendly towards people, but sometimes they tick her off. Rimea tends to speak her mind, but she's always careful about what she says. She doesn't want to offend anyone and get in trouble for it. Rimea is always open to new ideas, and to new foods. Her spunkiness and quirkiness makes her loved by almost everyone, until they get to know her sarcastic and pessimistic side. First impressions are what matter the most after all; so she usually comes off as kind and a little odd. Her love of the world and its cultures has made her a very intelligent, well informed Firi, though she doesn't get involved in politics or other ares of study, such as science, a whole lot. Her knowledge is limited to the cultures of the world, she doesn't know much about anything else.

ⓣⓡⓐⓥⓔⓛ ⓦⓡⓘⓣⓔⓡ

Rimea is a travel writer. She goes around the world by foot, plane, car, bus; and creates articles about her experience. She was inspired to become a travel writer as a young Firi, when her parents gave her a picture book of the seven wonders of the world. Since then, Rimea has been almost everywhere except Asia and South America. She writes articles for a lot of different companies; and her work is very popular. Her last trip was to France, during La Fête des Lumières, a light festival held in Lyon. In Rimea's next trip, she planes to visit China, walking on foot on the Silk Road; writing about the nature and small villages she encounters along the way. Because of these travels, Rimea is multilingual, as she does have a talent for learning languages quickly. She very rarely hires a translator.
Last edited by Horneddragon on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
|| The House of Belant || || Fursona || || Characters || || Daeets || || C.R.A.A. || || Muse || || Writing || || Join me on Howrse?||
|-| My Universe Will Never be the same |-|

Quote of the day wrote:
Firi Okan; Currently available; #6; #4
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Firi Okan #6 ADOPT ME

Postby Horneddragon » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:22 pm

Date set to Jan 5th.
|| The House of Belant || || Fursona || || Characters || || Daeets || || C.R.A.A. || || Muse || || Writing || || Join me on Howrse?||

Quote of the day wrote:
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horneddragon » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:02 am

Judgeing will commence tomorrow!

Quote of the day wrote:
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chamomile. » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:08 am

ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓐⓢⓘⓒⓢ

ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ

For a girl with a common last name, Rimea has a lot of spunk. She's very outgoing; always meeting new Firi, going on adventures, traveling around the world. She's a bit secluded because of that, but normally doesn't have a hard time communicating with people. Rimea loves to have fun, she is a party girl. Whether it be for birthdays, a holiday, a wedding, a cultural event; Rimea is always there (she's a bit of a party crasher). She spends her life traveling around the world, writing travel articles for various magazines. Generally, she's friendly towards people, but sometimes they tick her off. Rimea tends to speak her mind, but she's always careful about what she says. She doesn't want to offend anyone and get in trouble for it. Rimea is always open to new ideas, and to new foods. Her spunkiness and quirkiness makes her loved by almost everyone, until they get to know her sarcastic and pessimistic side. First impressions are what matter the most after all; so she usually comes off as kind and a little odd. Her love of the world and its cultures has made her a very intelligent, well informed Firi, though she doesn't get involved in politics or other ares of study, such as science, a whole lot. Her knowledge is limited to the cultures of the world, she doesn't know much about anything else.

ⓣⓡⓐⓥⓔⓛ ⓦⓡⓘⓣⓔⓡ

Rimea is a travel writer. She goes around the world by foot, plane, car, bus; and creates articles about her experience. She was inspired to become a travel writer as a young Firi, when her parents gave her a picture book of the seven wonders of the world. Since then, Rimea has been almost everywhere except Asia and South America. She writes articles for a lot of different companies; and her work is very popular. Her last trip was to France, during La Fête des Lumières, a light festival held in Lyon. In Rimea's next trip, she planes to visit China, walking on foot on the Silk Road; writing about the nature and small villages she encounters along the way. Because of these travels, Rimea is multilingual, as she does have a talent for learning languages quickly. She very rarely hires a translator.
.chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horneddragon » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:25 pm

Judging tomorrow, get in your forms ^^

Quote of the day wrote:
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horneddragon » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:15 am

judging today, GET THOSE FORMSIN!

Quote of the day wrote:
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horneddragon » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:19 pm

judgeing in one hour!

Quote of the day wrote:
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horneddragon » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:46 am

||TechnoVanGogh|| wrote:
ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓐⓢⓘⓒⓢ

ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ

ⓣⓡⓐⓥⓔⓛ ⓦⓡⓘⓣⓔⓡ

Wins her, Not just by defult, but also because I like your form x3

Quote of the day wrote:
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Firi Okan #6