Based on Click to view
Artist MazBourne [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pretty Panthorid Adoptable <3

Postby MazBourne » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:16 am

Vampiric wrote:Username: Vampiric
Panthorid Name: Runako (it means handsome C:)
Why you would like this Panthorid: Because he's beautiful C: And very unique.
What use would you put this character to?
I'd love to make him into one of my characters who can mess around with Vampy, he has a mischievious twinkle in his eyes, he's also very striking and I don't have any characters with such bold markings and colour C: I'd give him a wild and rambunctious personality, to go with that crazy hairstyle x]
Quick personality bio: Rambunctious and a definate troublemaker, enjoys pranks and mischief, wild and carefree, snippy and arguementative but also devoted and loyal.
Accessories: Dogtags, 2 hoop piercings in his left ear, spiked bracelets.
Motorcycle? Hell yes.

Do I need to make art to get this ono? I can go draw something up...

Edit: Quick doodle of anthro + clothing. The only accessories I've added (which would be on the quad form) would be the earrings, dogtags and bracelets.

Last edited by MazBourne on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MazBourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pretty Panthorid Adoptable <3

Postby Vampiric » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:02 am

Username: Vampiric
Panthorid Name: Runako (it means handsome C:)
Why you would like this Panthorid: Because he's beautiful C: And very unique.
What use would you put this character to?
I'd love to make him into one of my characters who can mess around with Vampy, he has a mischievious twinkle in his eyes, he's also very striking and I don't have any characters with such bold markings and colour C: I'd give him a wild and rambunctious personality, to go with that crazy hairstyle x]
Quick personality bio: Rambunctious and a definate troublemaker, enjoys pranks and mischief, wild and carefree, snippy and arguementative but also devoted and loyal.
Accessories: Dogtags, 2 hoop piercings in his left ear, spiked bracelets.
Motorcycle? Hell yes.

Do I need to make art to get this ono? I can go draw something up...

Edit: Quick doodle of anthro + clothing. The only accessories I've added (which would be on the quad form) would be the earrings, dogtags and bracelets.

@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MazBourne » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:31 am

Art isn't required for this one, but if you want to there's nothing stopping you :)
MazBourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampiric » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:22 am

Added a quick doodle :X sorry it's rushed I gotta get back to other work.
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roseiron » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:51 am

Username: Amity24
Panthorid Name: Karine
Why you would like this Panthorid: its so pretty
What use would you put this character to?: it would be my companion and be by my side most of the time
roseiron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purrsain » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:06 am

Username:purrsain
Panthorid Name:zuri
Why you would like this Panthorid:because i love unique creatures as my characters and its adorable
What use would you put this character to?: being one of my character aki's best friend and make them do everything together i dont have a character like her
purrsain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vespur » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:49 pm

Bump
Last edited by Vespur on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

"Signature now belows to Toothless."
Vespur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~north~ » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:11 am

Username: Harrier52
Panthorid Name: Caerulus(Means 'blue' :D), nickname Cae
Why you would like this Panthorid: Unique design, he looks like he's got a lot of personality
What use would you put this character to?:
Well, I've been interested in trios and trinities,and I'm working on completing a trio for a character of mine, to mess with her and such(or to be messed with by her). The trio will represent Darkness, Colour, and Light; Mind, Body, and Spirit; and Science, Art, and... Dunno what to call it... Activity? Sports? Anyway, the first character, Umbra, is Darkness, Science, and Mind. If I get Caerulus, he shall embody Colour, Body, and the third of the third- the activity/sports/physical thing. I shall then find myself a third- hopefully another adopted species- to be Light, Spirit, and Art, then subject the three to all sorts of devised torture methods, such as comics, short stories, simple pictures, anything amusing.
Quick bio: Caerulus is sharp-witted, but prefers physical activity to excersise of the mind, puts little value to education and anything which requires intense thought of any sort. He's a prankster and a joker, very wild and argumentative, and not without a good-sized dose of personal pride and hotheadedness. However, his jokes are rarely devised to hurt, and he only means to make a little bit of fun.
Likes: Practical jokes and pranks, sports, running, arguing, parties, kick-butt-ness(if that's a word), breaking rules, explosions, setting things on fire, the colour blue
Dislikes: Rules, wearng shoes, sitting still, tests, anything requiring thought, safety precautions, people who are too serious to have fun, being alone, pink
--Lichter sehen.--
WME Challenge
My DAMs:
Fugitive | Belenus | Zareen
My Pseudodragon, Sparrow
My Nukitta, Peregrine

I used to be Trou, please do not steal this as I may go back! Thank you!
~north~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zax » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:29 pm

Username:
Zax
Panthorid Name:
Ricochet
Why you would like this Panthorid:
The coloring is incredibly similar to my fursona, Ammunition's. He is dead drop gorgeous, and I would life nothing more than to take this special guy home with me.
What use would you put this character to?:
I need a bestest buddy for Ammunition, and I believe that he would be the absolute best fit for her. His coloring and design perfectly compliments her own. He would also be a loved character that I would use frequently in my multiple stories and drabbles that I have going on. The only thing that stops me from cuddling a picture of him is the fact that that action would be incredibly weird and the neighbors already think I'm crazy enough. His personality draws me to him like flies to a street lamp. He's mischievous, but brilliant in terms of his intelligence. Not that he always uses it for other's benefit. The energetic side of him makes him the perfect playmate for my multiple characters. They all have boundless energy and never seem to stop moving. These simple qualities are just the overview of who he really is, and I hunger to know this Panthorid better.

((I'll do some artwork in a minute.))

EDIT: ((Nevermind on the art. I realized that no matter how hard I try I can't draw paws... o-o))
Last edited by Zax on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|| Belgian Kelpie Adopts! ||

|| Livestream [on/off] ||
|| ||

Zax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me