Based on Click to view
Artist Mauston [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Birdie 2: Simple Champagne

Postby Mauston » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:37 pm

adopted
Last edited by Mauston on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ON A HIATUS until further notice.
:I DO NOT do commissions for CS pets. Sorry!:
My dA
My Characters - WIP
My 200 Equid Challenge
-Adopts-
Common Wolvles
Regal/Arctic Wolvles
Adopt-a-Bird
[right]Image
Mauston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Birdie 2: Simple Champagne

Postby jayus » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:41 pm

Username: pipsqueak99
Bird's Name: Champagne
Personality: bubbly, cheerful, optimistic
Story:
Champagne flitted from branch to branch, singing her sweet little song. Her head tilted as another bird sounded off in the distance, and she sang a tune back at them. Alighting on a sunflower, she preened her feathers momentarily, before looking around for food. She took a couple seeds from the sunflower, before spying a birdfeeder. Her wings spread out, and flapped once, twice, before she arrived at the feeder. Champagne sorted through the seeds, tossing the ones she disliked, and swallowing the seeds she favoured.
Later that year, Champagne wasn't so carefree. She had a purpose, a sense of direction. She gathered twigs, grasses, even ground-being items-anything to build her nest. She had been courted by a handsome bird, and accepted. Her mate was also gathering, searching for materials. Champagne arrived back at their work in progress. It almost looked finished. She added some long, grassy ground-being stuff, and decided it was good. Settling herself upon her nest, she set to work.
The end. xD
jayus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Birdie 2: Simple Champagne

Postby Mauston » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:48 pm

pipsqueak99 wrote:Username: pipsqueak99
Bird's Name: Champagne
Personality: bubbly, cheerful, optimistic
Story:
Champagne flitted from branch to branch, singing her sweet little song. Her head tilted as another bird sounded off in the distance, and she sang a tune back at them. Alighting on a sunflower, she preened her feathers momentarily, before looking around for food. She took a couple seeds from the sunflower, before spying a birdfeeder. Her wings spread out, and flapped once, twice, before she arrived at the feeder. Champagne sorted through the seeds, tossing the ones she disliked, and swallowing the seeds she favoured.
Later that year, Champagne wasn't so carefree. She had a purpose, a sense of direction. She gathered twigs, grasses, even ground-being items-anything to build her nest. She had been courted by a handsome bird, and accepted. Her mate was also gathering, searching for materials. Champagne arrived back at their work in progress. It almost looked finished. She added some long, grassy ground-being stuff, and decided it was good. Settling herself upon her nest, she set to work.
The end. xD

Congrats. so late
ON A HIATUS until further notice.
:I DO NOT do commissions for CS pets. Sorry!:
My dA
My Characters - WIP
My 200 Equid Challenge
-Adopts-
Common Wolvles
Regal/Arctic Wolvles
Adopt-a-Bird
[right]Image