Hex Codes:
#fef6e6
#fbd48c
#a48c5f
#fef0ba
#fdee21
#fdba21

And in case y'all don't recognize him, he's #52 from the old adopt thread. ♥

I spoke to the original artist of his design, oh I don't know, quite a few months ago? about revamping his design to clean it up and bit, and she said I could and added me to the lines and everything; but I never got around to do it. So in turn, I decided to just do it here. Most things are the same, but I edited a few markings I felt looked silly because they were too large or unrefined. c:

I hope you all like him! ♥
And I may add some accessories, like an amber beetle necklace, lol, but I may not. We'll see.
Oh, and I added fireflies to the night BG, I felt he needed his buggy friends. c:
Last edited by SplashofOrangeJuice on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════╗

░░░░░░░ ❚❚ ► ░░░░░░

kota // artist
🌵just your average art nerd🌵

my gallery.
my tumblr,

message me

*tumblr sometimes nsfw

╚══════════════╝
SplashofOrangeJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: arthur ref sheet ♥

Postby Muttz » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:28 am

pretty<333
Bottom babe UFA!
    ImageImageImage
      I'm always here to help and happy to do so my lovelies. I'm generally
      approachable and friendly, and I love chatting to new people frequently! ♥
    [ CharactersDAPRHHelp TicketFAQ]
Muttz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:30 pm

I feel like I completely forgot all about this guy Cx

Him and Sasha should hang out sometime to see how they get along.
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurealis » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:31 pm

AMG He's so puuuuurdy! <33333333 Arthur is beautiful. ;v;
Please feel free to call me Aure or Aurora.
Thank you Neelix and SplashofOrangeJuice for the lovely art of my JBD Summer and Pocketmouse for this art here!

My tablet is broken... D':
Aurealis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SplashofOrangeJuice » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:53 am

Thank you Shiba, Wink, and Aure <3

And Wink, we could do that, just some background info:
-He tends to be socially akward around JBDs he doesn't know, but once he gets to know them he's pretty ok. He rather talk about things that interest him like nature, bugs, books, and the likes. He is 23 years old, and the cousin of Muffin. Both of them keep watch of Cocoa, and adopted her like a little sister or younger cousin. He's quite quirky, and very cautious, not so much of a go-getter.
-this is just his personality from his form:
He's a bit of a book worm, always loving to learn new things. Arthur isn't much of a risk-taker, but he has his moments. He loves playing with his friends, but because he's not very out going, he doesn't have very many. Arthur loves exploring new places. If your looking for him, you can usually find him out in the forest. He loves being out in nature, and getting dirty. His favorite time of day is evening, or dusk, right when the sun has just slipped below the horizon and the stars and insects of the night are coming alive. If he could, he would probably love to work in a museum, managing the bugs, nocturnal animals and astronomy exhibits. He enjoys chasing the fireflies that come out at night to see where they will take him, or going for a dip in the river after playing hide-and-seek with the possums. In the winter time, he likes cozying up to the fire with a good book in his lap, or running around the snow playing sword fight with the icicles and his friends.
╔══════════════╗

░░░░░░░ ❚❚ ► ░░░░░░

kota // artist

my gallery.
my tumblr,

message me

*tumblr sometimes nsfw

╚══════════════╝
SplashofOrangeJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:11 am

SplashofOrangeJuice wrote:Thank you Shiba, Wink, and Aure <3

And Wink, we could do that, just some background info:
-He tends to be socially akward around JBDs he doesn't know, but once he gets to know them he's pretty ok. He rather talk about things that interest him like nature, bugs, books, and the likes. He is 23 years old, and the cousin of Muffin. Both of them keep watch of Cocoa, and adopted her like a little sister or younger cousin. He's quite quirky, and very cautious, not so much of a go-getter.
-this is just his personality from his form:
He's a bit of a book worm, always loving to learn new things. Arthur isn't much of a risk-taker, but he has his moments. He loves playing with his friends, but because he's not very out going, he doesn't have very many. Arthur loves exploring new places. If your looking for him, you can usually find him out in the forest. He loves being out in nature, and getting dirty. His favorite time of day is evening, or dusk, right when the sun has just slipped below the horizon and the stars and insects of the night are coming alive. If he could, he would probably love to work in a museum, managing the bugs, nocturnal animals and astronomy exhibits. He enjoys chasing the fireflies that come out at night to see where they will take him, or going for a dip in the river after playing hide-and-seek with the possums. In the winter time, he likes cozying up to the fire with a good book in his lap, or running around the snow playing sword fight with the icicles and his friends.

sounds awesome c: and yes, I did some research and looked around for it. thus is why I suggested it xD

I might put him in this visual novel I'm working on, if its alright. x3
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SplashofOrangeJuice » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:24 am

Winkatuck wrote:sounds awesome c: and yes, I did some research and looked around for it. thus is why I suggested it xD

I might put him in this visual novel I'm working on, if its alright. x3

Sure, that would be alright <3
╔══════════════╗

░░░░░░░ ❚❚ ► ░░░░░░

kota // artist

my gallery.
my tumblr,

message me

*tumblr sometimes nsfw

╚══════════════╝
SplashofOrangeJuice