Based on Click to view
Artist Pachoopi [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
87 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kiamara #185 - Talisha- Owned by SnowStar

Postby Pachoopi » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:18 am

A Kiamara is a wolf-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

My first as a guest artist. :D
To get her, fill out the form shown below and post it. No extras are allowed, although feel free to style your form with BBCode and Fontmeme/any text generators. I'll pick the winner on March 22nd; have fun!
    Code: Select all
    [b]Your Username:[/b]
    [b]Kiamara's Name:[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b]

The winner of this Kiamara is SnowStar with Talisha. Congrats! I love the name and personality you chose for her, it is very well thought-out and fits her perfectly. I also love how you wrote your form based on her point of view and opinions, very creative! Take good care of Talisha! ^u^

Honorable Mentions:
    - Rivkah
    - WolfOnATreadmill
    - Kankri's DJ

Thank you to all who entered, and best of luck in future adoptions! It was really hard for me to come down to one winner, all your forms are amazing! <3
Last edited by Pachoopi on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pachoopi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #185 - Adopt Me?

Postby Rivkah » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:20 am

╒═════════════════╕
| Sagola Pencraft |
╘═════════════════╛

my username;;

my username just happens to be Rivkah.
perhaps you have heard of me? c;

My username originates in my religion
Judaism and it's a name from its language,
Hebrew. Even though it is not my real name,
I like it more than said name and even
my family, friends, and teachers call me
Rivkah. So, I would absolutely adore it
if you called me Riv or Rivkah as well.
I've come to answer to it over the past
four or five years and it's got sentiment
for me. Rivkah has a casual ring to it. ^-^

the gorgeous kiamara's name;;

this lovely girl's name would just happen
to be Sagola Pencraft if I were to acquire her ;

Sah - gohl - ah

nicknames are Gola,
Gollie, Sago, and Hola
{ the last part of her
name sounds Spanish c; }

This simple but elegant name comes
from the Hebrew word "sagol" which
means "violet" or "purple" which
I think obviously suits this girl well.
But this is not the only reason I chose
the name. The name is short, sweet,
and to the point, but also pretty, and
that is exactly how I view this Kiamara.
I feel it would be a rather fitting name
for her. c; Pencraft is simply just a
last name that I thought would be
a good accompaniment; it has no
deeper meaning to it.

violets and roses,
hold no love like Sagola,
a sweet air it poses,
but no music like violas
play soundly and
confidently.

- by me, Rivkah

I would just like to wish
everyone who has posted a form
besides me good luck and I
hope that the judging goes
well, regardless of the winner.
her lovely personality;;

⇉ sweet and friendly ⇉

Sagola is always a friendly, happy girl who is always willing to help people out. She's a bit naive and childlike, but she's always willing to lend a paw and to take the burden off of someone's shoulders. Some people and Kiamaras get annoyed with how positive and optimistic she is, but she really can't help it, she has nowhere to look but at the bright side of things, you know? She's always the type to be labeled as social and kind, but she's not as open as she seems.

⇉ energetic and cheerful ⇉

Always the excitable one, there is never a time when Gola isn't cheerful. As she's the optimistic type, she's constantly in a good mood. Moody Kiamaras find her unbearable because there is hardly a time when there isn't at least a hint of a smile on her face and a sparkle in her eyes. Despite her never-ending energy, isn't quite as loquacious as she seems. She's earnest, and she means well, even when it doesn't seem like that.

⇉ honest and quiet ⇉

Despite how sweet and social she is, Sagola's actually a timid, quiet little thing. She's skittish at times and her voice is never hyper or loud. Her tone, while friendly and cheerful, is always quiet and soothing, almost like satin. She's also got something called "brutal honesty" which gets her into some bad spots because it offends people. She doesn't mean anything by it, she just believes there's no use telling lies, whether they be harmless ones or not. So, don't be surprised if she says something that may be a little... rude in your eyes. She's just being truthful in her mind.

⇉ selfless and loyal ⇉
This sweet girl is always putting others before herself. Her friends need help, she's there. Somebody's having trouble, she's there. Always giving gifts and spreading her good nature, Sagola has never had a selfish thought in her life. Because of this, she doesn't think very highly of herself. It's kind of sad to see, considering how sweet she is. She has a bit of a self-respect problem, and all compliments giving to her are accepted, though with doubt. She's nobody special to herself. On top of it all, she's very loyal to those she loves and will not hesitate to stand up for them without fail.

⇉ outspoken and stubborn ⇉

Despite how quiet she is, this Kiamara will not hesitate to make her opinion heard. She makes a point to stand up to injustice and to make sure everyone knows that she will now tolerate bullying or mistreating of her friends. Despite how good in nature and timid she seems, she can be extraordinarily stubborn at times. It's sometimes an amazing thing to see her stand up to those bigger than her when she appears to be so fragile at first sight. She is a very complicated Kiamara and one glance cannot explain her very detailed personality to someone.

⇉ peaceful and compromising ⇉

Sagola is anything but aggressive or violent. Sure, she's not afraid to make her point or say her opinion, but she hates psychical or verbal aggression or fighting. She is a peacekeeper among Kiamaras and hates to see her friends quarreling or in a bad mood. She'll do anything to make everyone win and to raise a smile. She will throw herself into the middle of brawling or bickering and make sure that the fight gets resolved. She wishes simply that everyone be happy and to not hate one another. After all, nothing in the world is worth fighting over, because it can easily be resolved. Never in her life as she hurt anyone or anything, and she has a strict code of moral rules for herself and others to follow. No one is allowed to fight. She believes in peace, harmony, and good fortune, and heavily relies on karma and yin yang as her source of wisdom.

⇉ thoughtful and intellectual ⇉

For such a young Kiamara naive to all the bad and the dark in the world, Sagola loves learning and constantly tries to make herself wise, though this is ironic because she is in denial to all the pessimistic thoughts. She refuses to think negatively and sometimes this actually limits her very open mind. She's a quick thinker and a witty one, though she's not much for sarcasm, just playful comebacks. As she likes to say, "the pen is mightier than the sword!" As she loathes fighting, she would much rather write and think. She's a major bookworm and the romantic type, always thinking in a very precocious manner.

⇉ literate and artsy ⇉

As mentioned above, Sagola Pencraft loves to write and she's the thoughtful type. Very literate, she will spend hours scribbling away and doodling in the journal she keeps with her everywhere. She's always quoting old books nobody remembers like things by Mark Twain, Charles Dickens, Ernest Hemingway, and Edgar Allen Poe. In fact, she is obsessed with Poe even though his stories are both very high level reading as well as rather... insane. Her favorite poem of his happens to be Annabel Lee and out of his short stories, she enjoys The Cask of Amontillado the best, as it is compelling even though it's not his longest work. Besides this one, she also takes a fancy to The Black Cat. Anyway, moving along. She's always the type to have her nose buried in a book and has even been known to browse the dictionary as a "light read." She has a very high vocabulary and sometimes gets a bit ...carried away... with all of this. But really, she's not trying to be snobby, she just wants to share what she learns... constantly. It can get to the point of being a little annoying, but she means well, honestly she does. She's a bit of a nerdy type, even, at times.

Image Image

╒════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕

Sagola
═══════

╘════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
Last edited by Rivkah on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:23 am, edited 16 times in total.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hobbit Geek » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:20 am

Your Username: hobbit geek
Kiamara's Name: shortcake
Personality: she is sweet, kind and amazing like any other kiamara but she is also funny, cunning and gentle. She loves to run around and play.

2. Art trade with ~soul~

-Heashot in sig by me
-Pixel by Pengu.
Hobbit Geek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vermilion Ink » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:25 am

Your Username:.Umbra.
Kiamara's Name:Tragos
Personality:WIP
Error 404: Signature Not Found
Vermilion Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conquest; » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:28 am

Username wrote:
Hey there! I'm Purr.
You may have seen me
around the adoptables...
I've tried out for many
Jelly Bean Dragons,
and a few Kia's so far.
This little girl was designed beautifully,
and I hope I can win her!
Name wrote:Astronomy
Eloise Cosmetology
is her full name,
but since that's quite
a mouthful,
most just call her Astra, or
Sometimes by her middle name; Eloise.

Personality wrote:Astra is quite the spunky Kia. She absolutely adores space and the stars. She loves to read about the constellations, planets, and different galaxies. She has always been captivated by the stars, and this is her namesake. Her mother had chosen the name Astra Eloise because, when looking at her eyes, Astra's mom always thought about stars. Her mother knew all about space, and every night before bed she would teach Astra more about the stars. After her mother had passed away a few years ago, Astra would learn as much as she could about the stars. She has always felt that space was one thing that she had left of her mother, so she wants to be sure never to take it lightly.
Astra's love for space may make her seem like a nerd, but oh no! Astra is definitely a girly girl. She is quite the flirt, and enjoys the typical girly things- bows, the color pink, and boys. She hopes to someday find that Kia that's just for her, but until then, Astra is a single pringle! And ladies, she's reluctant to confess it, but Astra likes girls too.
Last edited by conquest; on Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
conquest;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Glass Doe » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:29 am

Your Username:
Taz.
Kiamara's Name:
Essence
Personality:
Essence is one of those creepy, hide in the dark corner and barely say a peep kind of girls. She isint mean, just very very shy. She loves the dark, and tight spaces. It makes her feel more secure. She sleeps in a cement tunnel, with layers of feathers from all different kinds of birds on the bottom of the tunnel, way far in the back if you look hard enough, you can see her eyes glistening in the depths of the tunnel. Essence will rarely come out, she mainly only comes out when its night time, and sometimes in the evening when the sun is just going down. No one knows why she is the way she is. Why? Because she never says much, of course. She might say two-four sentences in a day, if that. She normally only says "uhherr..y-yess?" or "nnnnnoo.." Essence loves bats, and has a little stuffed bat plushie of her own that she sleeps with, but thats supposed to be a secret, because she fears someone will steal it from her. whenever she leaves her little tunnel she burries her little bat deep into the pile of feathers to make sure its safe for her return. Note that even though Essence is shy, she loves to cuddle, in fact its her favorite thing to do. It makes her feel secure, snuggled into your arms. On occasion she will bury her wet cold nose under your arm, even though its annoyingly cold, shes too cute to say no to. Essence is also abnormally small, not by an outrageous amount, but she is tinier then most kiamaras.
Last edited by The Glass Doe on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
No matter who you are,
what you look like, or where you're from...
You deserve love & acceptance
just like anyone else!

-Michigan-
The Glass Doe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerdust » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:29 am

Your Username: Flowerdust
Kiamara's Name: Concord or Connie for short
Personality: wip
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:29 am

I g2g right now so WIP
Your Username:
Kiamara's Name:
Personality:
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cakepopcat » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:34 am

Your Username: JulietTheKitten
Kiamara's Name: Lacey
Personality: wip
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Missy. » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:39 am

Your Username:

Hello, I am .Missy.

Kiamara's Name:

Chiara. It is an Italian name, meaning 'clear'.

Personality:

Chiara is really sweet. Her life depends on her friends,
and she will keep them safe at all cost. She often buys her friends
little gifts and tells them how lucky she is to be their friend. She
can't imagine life without them, anyway. Chiara is shy and quiet,
rarely ever speaking. Even when you get to know her and she gets
to know you, she can be shy and speechless. It really takes a long
time for her to open up to you, but she will eventually. With new
friends or strangers, she usually stays hidden away from others.
She hates arguing, and would do anything to stop is from ever
happening. She is really good about drama thought, because
her tolerance is pretty high and that makes her patient. When
her friend is hurt because of drama or bullies, Chiara can
always help.

Her wild side is very, very fun to be around. She can have you
going in an instant. Chiara's party is incredibly contagious and
you won't ever want to leave her side. She is a fantastic friend
and you'll have so much fun that it won't seem like you passed
any time at all. She enjoys taking walks down in the city and
shopping. Chiara's favorite type of top is a loose, transparent-
like blouse. She feels like there is nothing she would rather
be than herself, because she loves who she is. Just remember
to have fun with her, and don't depend on her to entertain
you. She cannot stand it when others blame her for things
she is not responsible for doing.
Last edited by .Missy. on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
going to be on hiatus, i'll come on time to time
.Missy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me