Based on Click to view
Artist Solarizing [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Keetin #24 : Ilbrethladwen's Razzle

Postby Solarizing » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:52 am

Rainbow Keetin! To win, write a journal! You must have at least four one-paragraph entries. Prettying up your form will help a bit. Adding ordered or drawn art for the entries will definitely improve your chances. Ends on the 20th of July, but you can ask for an extension. c: You may make as many journal entries and art as you like, but please don't add anything else.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
[u]Journal/Scrapbook[/u]

Entry 1:

Entry 2:

Entry 3:

Entry 4:
Last edited by Solarizing on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝕊 𝕆 𝕃 𝔸
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Artist and writer.
Former Oekaki mod.
Still drawing cats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keetin #24 : Adopt Me!

Postby peppermintleo » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:01 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------{{The Silent Spectrum
Username: PureCrazy

{{T h e - B a s i c s; Artistic Beauty}}

❣ Please welcome Spectrum Prince, or Spectrum for short

❣ Gender is a proud male.

{{J o u r n a l; The Truth in the Colors}}

❣ Entry 1 -

❣ Entry 2 -

❣ Entry 3 -

❣ Entry 4 -
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf in a Fedora » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:22 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGG IM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE O3O O3O O3O O3O O3O RESERVE SERSERVE RESERVE REEEESSSEEEERRRRVVVVEEE JUST OMG ITS SO PERFECT
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

|Ask Me|DA|Tumblr|
used to be wolfwarrior144, please do not steal.
Wolf in a Fedora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Downn » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:29 pm

U s e r n a m e ;;
Hello, I'm Downn, the current owner of one keetin by the name of Leo-- also designed by you, funnily enough. c:

N a m e ;;
Iris Animus is her full name, meaning 'rainbow soul' in latin. She would go by Iris, of course.

G e n d e r ;;
Female

J o u r n al ;;
This journal is property of Iris Animus.

Entry 1
January 1st
It's a new year, and to celebrate this, my mother has gotten me this journal. I really love it. I'm supposed to write down things that are going on, aren't I? Okay. But since this is the first time I'm writing in this, I think I'll tell you about myself.
Let's see, about me. . .
My name is Iris Animus, but that name is too terribly long to say, so I go by Iris. My mother has taught me to be kind to others, and I try to be nice, but sometimes it's hard. My father was a great keetin, or so I am told. He died when I was too little to remember him. Now, I am grown up-- okay, not really. I'm still a kid. I dream of the days when I am an adult, though. Running around fields of strawberries, talking with other keetins, living on my own. . . Anyway. I like to read and write. I write poems lots. I think it's fun.
Oh, sorry, looks like it's time for dinner-- we are eating strawberries! I'll write in here as soon as I get the chance, I promise!

Entry 2
March 20th
I suppose I forgot to write in this. Oh well. Spring is finally here! And I'm getting bigger, too. Mom says I'm becoming more mature everyday. I think that's a good thing, but quite frankly, I don't know what that word means. . . Anyway. Winter was really cold and harsh, so we couldn't eat fresh strawberries anymore. We had to live off of seeds and nuts-- bleh. Now that it is spring, though, I can run around outside and play with my siblings! We are going to climb a big tree today. I'm scared. All my brothers say that I won't be able to do it, but I can at least try, right?

Entry 3
May 30th
It's been awhile. I keep forgetting to write! So, anyway, my mother is sad. For me. I don't really understand it, but she says it's because I'm growing up. Because I'm going to be an adult, and I'm going to leave. She says she is happy for me, and that I'll be big enough to go soon. I'm excited.
But it's quite strange. I always dreamed of being an adult as a child, but now. . . it seems I had so much more fun as a kid. I miss it.
And in case you were wondering, I did climb that big tree. And I went even higher than all my brothers.

Entry 4
December 19th
I found this journal in the hollow log I now call home. I left it here a long time ago, the day I first left my family's home and found my own. I'm a grown keetin now, and I see now that I was wrong to want to be an adult. I mean, it's not bad, but there is no denying that childhood was better. I miss my family, I miss my home. . . but there is no going back now. Choices cannot me unmade. Life goes on.
I've decided to write a poem, as I haven't in a very long time.

As a child, I knew true fun,
I liked to jump, to play, to run.
Slowly, however, that magic leaves us,
falling away, gathering rust.
We are left to ponder why
we left behind something so divine.
The truth behind why we grew up,
is so one day new children can know this fun.

Well, that's all I have to say today. Maybe I should start writing in this journal more often. . .
I'll see you soon,
Iris

And an extra note from Downn:
At the time of finishing my form, I realize that no one else has finished theirs-- and it is the day of judging. Because of this, I don't want you to feel like you have to make me win this keetin; if you don't feel I could be the best owner for him/her, and that others could possibly make a better home for them, then don't feel like it would be bad of you to extend the end date for others to enter and/or finish their forms <3
Nevermind, looks like other people have finished their forms cx
Last edited by Downn on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:22 am, edited 7 times in total.
downn • she / her • adult
Downn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:21 pm

Username:
    BrightHeaven
Name:
    Nebula; Her design reminded me of the milky way, so I thought Nebula would be a suiting name.
    Female; sure she's female, but sure is a tomboy. Nebula is very tough isn't scared easily.

Journal/Scrapbook

Entry 1:

April 24th
    Guess what! Today I went to the beach! Nothing special for normal keetins, but for me, it means everything. I love how the water controls itself, pushing shells and rocks onto shore. While I was there, I found a super cute hermit wanted to keep it, but I knew I had to let it go.

I spent a day there, huming songs and enjoying the beach. I started to dig a hole in the sand, and it eventually turned into sand again, because the water kept destroying it. Finally, I gave up and decided to go, since I was already at the beach for quite some time. When I was about to leave, someone told me it was odd for me being there, but I didn't get why. BEST DAY EVER!!
Entry 2:

May 31st
    Alrighty, I'm going to tell you about good and evil. So, what I think about good and evil is basically basic. I honestly do not think that there is a such thing as good and evil. Take a super hero movie. The so called 'good guy' is doing good, because everyone loves them and they are doing what is supposedly right, while thinking whatever the villain is doing is bad.

But, freeze, stop and think about it. Rewind and flip it around. The so called 'villain' thinks he/she is doing good for themselves, while thinking that they are the 'hero'. While trying to do what they want to do, the so called 'hero' is the 'villian's villain. Do you get that diary?
Entry 3:

June 5th
    Yes, you guessed it. July fourth. I'm thinking;; how can anyone sleep at night with all of those fireworks going on? Yesterday night, I was super tired from a day of events, and when I got home, I wanted to go to bed, hoping to get up again. And do everything else I needed to do- but noo! There had to be fireworks that kept me awake all night.

I eventually gave up on sleeping and went to the kitchen to get a small midnight snack, sitting on my comfy couch ready a nice book about strawberries, although it was hard for everything to sink in with all the noise, but I eventually drifted off to sleep.
Entry 4:

July 16th
    OMG OMG! I just got my first strawberry macbookpro! It's like the most awesomest thing in the world and I'm literally obsessed with it now. I'm probably going to be making all my other journal entries on my laptop now, so I can now say "Goodbye journal and hello new modern-day laptop!" I think my vision is going to get blurry soon, since I'm on so much.

When I first got the package, I literally geared the whole thing apart, but then realized that I had to be careful, since there are many instructions and useful stuff in the box. After I got a bit bored with the computer, I played with bubble wrap and fell asleep.. Humming Goodbye journal and hello new modern-day laptop!
Last edited by allinian on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:41 am, edited 14 times in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meep Meep » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:37 pm

DREAM KEETIN FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Meep Meep
Name:
Journal/Scrapbook

Entry 1:

Entry 2:

Entry 3:

Entry 4:
Meep Meep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marmoset » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:20 pm

Gorgeous! :3
ON FULL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
╔═══════════════════════╗
Image Image Image Image
Used to be Marmoset
<--- Left Sorbet art by Lilelith
JBDs|tumblr|YouTube|dA|Ask.fm
╚═══════════════════════╝
ImageImageImage
Marmoset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:02 am

Reserve
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solarizing » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:45 am