Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Keetin #41 ~ Mesi

Postby Marmoset » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:27 pm

This chilled little one is looking for a home,
Give it a name.
a gender.
It's favourite season and why, (keep it within 300 words)
A gif of said season

End date next Saturday, 30th of November
Last edited by Marmoset on Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ON FULL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
╔═══════════════════════╗
Image Image Image Image
Used to be Marmoset
<--- Left Sorbet art by Lilelith
JBDs|tumblr|YouTube|dA|Ask.fm
╚═══════════════════════╝
ImageImageImage
Marmoset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keetin #41 ~ Adopt me!

Postby AndGlace » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:35 pm

WIP
AndGlace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinkleberg » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:01 pm

reserve ohmygosh!
    why the hell would i still be on here

fight me
i'm lion
dA -

dinkleberg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Entry

Postby Aniki » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:08 pm

Username:
Hello, I'm Aniki.

Keetin's Name:
I would name this Keetin Mesi . There isn't a deep and powerful meaning behind the name as far as I know. The name popped into my head when I saw this creature.
I believe the name is best suited for a female.

Favorite Season:
This is the harder part of the forum. Mesi's favorite season would have to match up with her fur pattern and colors. At first I was going to go with Spring. Her fur colors are clearly different shades of green and it would be the perfect match... But that seemed way too obvious. Though her colors are a bit "dull" or less bright they got me thinking that maybe Summer would be too hot. Darker colors keep the heat in and that would just be unpleasant despite the fun water sports and whatnot that one would use to stay cool. Wintertime is here so why wouldn't this season be the right fit for this little Keetin? Well this too is an obvious choice. Autumn? Nah. Doesn't seem to stand out from what would be all the other entries. Then I remembered that small span of time between Summer and Autumn: The Rainy Season (or as we call it down in Texas: Hurricane season)!
Little Mesi is a huge fan of sitting all cozy under a blanket and propped up against a few pillows on her window seat watching the rain come down. The way the sky seems to dance with the lightening and how the thunder rolls telling her the storm's history is all very mystical to this little creature. Little Mesi is a bit of a romantic you see; she loves watching the dust of Summer be washed away bringing the new life that comes within Autumn.
Gif:
Aniki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aniki » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:43 am

Not trying to be rude, but will this ever be judged?
Aniki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jazz0109 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:50 am

Username:
Jazz0109, though they call my Jazzy

Name:
Hourglass-Named for his long lasting patience and the fact he rarely gets upset.

Favorite season:
Hourglass likes when the seasons change. He likes change in general... but every year he looks forward to one season. He loves Winter. Hourglass loves being able to go outside and sled, slide around on ice, play in the snow. Then when he gets to cold he can curl up in front of the fire place. He likes being able to wake up and drink hot chocolate to keep himself warm. He loves the holiday spirit, everyone celebrating. Lastly, his favorite thing about winter is the lights. Holiday lights make houses colorful and fun to look at. He likes putting them up himself and making his house the best one on the block. Hourglass loves the fact that friends, family and everyone can be brought together in a time of giving. Hourglass is extremely cheerful which makes it easy to understand why he loves winter.

Winter GIF
Jazz0109

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorruptedPuppet » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:11 pm

Reserve

D u k e S e b a s t i a n
"Oh please, a little poison never hurt anyone!"

CorruptedPuppet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Entry

Postby Marmoset » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:55 pm

Aniki wrote:
Username:
Hello, I'm Aniki.

Keetin's Name:
I would name this Keetin Mesi . There isn't a deep and powerful meaning behind the name as far as I know. The name popped into my head when I saw this creature.
I believe the name is best suited for a female.

Favorite Season:
This is the harder part of the forum. Mesi's favorite season would have to match up with her fur pattern and colors. At first I was going to go with Spring. Her fur colors are clearly different shades of green and it would be the perfect match... But that seemed way too obvious. Though her colors are a bit "dull" or less bright they got me thinking that maybe Summer would be too hot. Darker colors keep the heat in and that would just be unpleasant despite the fun water sports and whatnot that one would use to stay cool. Wintertime is here so why wouldn't this season be the right fit for this little Keetin? Well this too is an obvious choice. Autumn? Nah. Doesn't seem to stand out from what would be all the other entries. Then I remembered that small span of time between Summer and Autumn: The Rainy Season (or as we call it down in Texas: Hurricane season)!
Little Mesi is a huge fan of sitting all cozy under a blanket and propped up against a few pillows on her window seat watching the rain come down. The way the sky seems to dance with the lightening and how the thunder rolls telling her the storm's history is all very mystical to this little creature. Little Mesi is a bit of a romantic you see; she loves watching the dust of Summer be washed away bringing the new life that comes within Autumn.
Gif:

sorry for leaving this so long... ;n;/shot

Congratulations! We have a winner c:

And because there was only one other completed entry, Jazz0109 shall receive a runner up prize! Please let me know if you want it on these lines now or whether you wish to wait for the new lines ^v^
ON FULL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
╔═══════════════════════╗
Image Image Image Image
Used to be Marmoset
<--- Left Sorbet art by Lilelith
JBDs|tumblr|YouTube|dA|Ask.fm
╚═══════════════════════╝
ImageImageImage
Marmoset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keetin #41 ~ Mesi

Postby Jazz0109 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:57 pm

I would love it if he could be on the new lines :3
Jazz0109

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keetin #41 ~ Mesi

Postby Aniki » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:20 am

Jazz0109 wrote:I would love it if he could be on the new lines :3

Agreed. I believe Mesi would look amazing revamped like that. (Not that she doesn't look amazing already mind you!)
Aniki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me