Based on Click to view
Artist glassesprotag [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
36 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Keetin #69 [Remember Me For Centuries...]

Postby glassesprotag » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:18 pm

What are Keetins?
Keetins are small, agile mouse creatures that live within the trees of any forested climate in the world, and are closely related to the Twiglet species. They can't run very fast or fly, but they are terrific at leaping and climbing, despite their short limbs. These little guys tend to be tamed as companions and will often be seen riding their handler's shoulder, pockets or hiding in their hair. Keetins will never grow any larger than a squirrel, baby Keetins (called Kits) can be as small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. A Keetin's diet consists of their favourite food, Strawberries! However they are also seen eating other fruits and sometimes cakes.
A group of Keetins is called a Keetai (pronounced key-tie). They communicate through a series of small pips and mews.
When happy, a Keetin will release a scent from a gland inside it's ear, making it smell beautifully like strawberries.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

based off of centuries by fall out boy

i'm addicted to this song sorry, but i think i got a pretty neat design out of it >v< <3

this keetin carries around a large jar, mostly filled with dust and a little bit of gold powder

for this competition, i ask you to listen to the song carefully, apply your interpretation of it onto this keetin's personality
you don't have to be a fan of fall out boy or anything, heck i guess you don't have to listen to the song anyway, aha, but i'll probably be able to tell if you did or not c:
you are allowed one extra, one art piece or two hundred words
this ends on the 20th
Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
personality;
extra; [one art or two hundred words]
so
i needed someway of getting things to
line up properly
so this is that
ummmmmmmmmmmm
text text text
no one's gonna see this stuff
probably
this is difficult
i just want this to look
on pc and mobile
bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh
this looks terrible on mobile but i don't care anymore
mobile users (me) can suffer
ahhh

Image Image Image
Image Image
yuri - she/her - adult
discord - glassesprotag #0881
league of legends - glassesprotag
genshin impact - 628890379
clan of high rolls

glassesprotag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keetin #69 [Remember Me For Centuries...]

Postby Teleo » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:28 pm

username;
name;
gender;
personality;

[url]Teleo's Corner Store[/url]

Characters
Teleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChickenPopper » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:42 pm

Usenamer;
ChickenPopper
Name;
Remington
Gender;
Male
Personality;
Remington, also know as Remington the Skeleton(it rhymes) is known to be silent but deadly. He does't talk much around others, even his own family. But that does't meant he is socially awkward or a jerk. He is just protecting them. Living a life of running, making friends or even talking to another would get them into deep trouble and also risk him being capture. It is torture, seeing his family slowly forgetting his existence. It was one of his worst nightmare, to be forgotten. Never to be in someone's mind. Well they will pay. With their blood.

Remington hates being forgotten, the very word fuels his rage. He hate that word with a burning passion, the slight mention or look at it, turns him into a monster. He is not to be taken lightly, unlike most Keetins, whom is all loving, sweet and kind. He is the opposite of that. To prevent being forgotten, instead of going the goody two shoes path, he goes the dark path. Striking fear, that is how he wants to be remembered. Fear cuts deeper then love or care. People tends to remember those whom they fear rather than those who love and care for them. That is the harsh truth. Now there, Remington is not a mass killer, he only does that when it is his last resort or when the person deserve it. He rather just scare people, letting them know that he is among them and could be his victim if he choose to. Remington is not gonna be just some legend that turns to dust as time progresses, he will turn to gold. He wants to be known as the golden legend and be remembered for centuries. That is his goal.

Remington is also a very cautions Keetin, anytime, anywhere. Why? Well, he knows what happens if he make a mistake. Even a tiny mistake such as leaving a fur behind would spell the end for him. He will be caught. Known to also be rebellious, Remington always thinks he is in the right and everyone is wrong. The story of Keetins always being good is a amateur mistake. And Remington is gonna be the one to prove it. Why change to fit the world when you can demand the world change to fit you? That is what he wants to prove. He wants to go against the grain and do what he wants rather than caring what others think.

With such dark methods and ways, it is a no-brainer that Remington has grew cold and seems heartless. Maybe that is for the best. Remington, cunning, manipulative and smart too. He got to be, if not how can he survive? From choosing the victim to escaping and hidding, all must be planned ahead. Getting an advantage of his victim make things even easier, maybe even get them on his side if possible. He can't be remembered for centuries if he is capture, he will be a laughing stock. Unlike past forgotten legends which are only 'hot' for a day and gone the next, Remington will be remembered for centuries, he is the opposite of amnesia.

Extra; [one art or two hundred words]

WIP
Last edited by ChickenPopper on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:35 am, edited 8 times in total.
ImageImage
ChickenPopper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cemeterys » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:48 pm

i was listening to Centuries while reading this post
cemeterys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aloobah » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Res! I've always loved Fall Out Boy. This little guy is perfect. ;_; <3

username;
Aloobah

name;
Ichabod

gender;
Male

personality;
. Needy . Show off . Social . Enthusiastic . Friendly . Quick thinker .

Ichabod always wants to be the center of attention and always want to be the 'hero'. His worst fear is dying without having a legacy, and being forgotten. He is a very social keetin and gets very upset when he's not invited to big events. He can seem like he's being a bit annoying and over-enthusiastic when he's with others, but he's only afraid of being forgotten. Ichabod is a bit sensitive and when someone doesn't remember him, and it can hurt him greatly. He'll be in a great sulk for the rest of the day and won't talk to anyone. Ichabod is always trying to impress everyone and will get himself into impossible situations trying to help others out. He can't stand it when someone else has the limelight and he gets very bitter when they do.

extra;

Last edited by aloobah on Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:01 pm, edited 7 times in total.

[center][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2519095
aloobah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheer » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:54 pm

Excuse me while I just put this here. :3

username;
name;
gender;
personality;
Sheer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:23 pm

ImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxUser
xxxxmomotarou

xxxxxxName
xxxxxxWentz -after pete wentz

xxxxxxGender
xxxxxxmale

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image Image

Image Image

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

dropping out, but keeping my coding here for a later use
orz love the design to bits, can't connect
hope you don't mind!!
Last edited by squints on Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pattiepawsitive » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:59 am

res <3 I love this song
pattiepawsitive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:34 am

mark

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buny » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:48 am

(follow this link for a better view
We are also aware of the eye color innacuracy, the gold bit was done to draw more attention to his eyes. Also, we just couldn't get the eyes to look right.)
Going inactive on here. Find me on DA instead.
Previously Wolfish.Twins.

Please refrain from asking for my closed species adopts, I still use them outside of their communities.
buny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me