The PUMPKIN KING with the SKELETON GRIN by clouds-move-on

Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The PUMPKIN KING with the SKELETON GRIN

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:05 am

Keetins are small, agile mouse creatures that live within the trees of any forested climate in the world. They can't run very fast or fly, but they are terrific at leaping and climbing, despite their short limbs. These little guys tend to be tamed as companions and will often be seen riding their handler's shoulder, pockets or hiding in their hair. Keetins will never grow any larger than a squirrel, baby Keetins (called Kits) can be as small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. A Keetin's diet consists of their favourite food, Strawberries! However they are also seen eating other fruits and sometimes cakes.
    A group of Keetins is called a Keetai (pronounced key-tie). They communicate through a series of small pips and mews.
    When happy, a Keetin will release a scent from a gland inside it's ear, making it smell beautifully like strawberries.

I pressed color in in by mistake! My bad!

Rrgghhhuuuuun I wanna keep you jack. //Grabby hands.// But, alas, I already have 3 customs done. Boo-hoo.

Ummmm This competition is a to whatever contest (or "Impress Me") but it has some requirements.

• There's going to be a Sally keetin and she'll probably be RU if we have enough entries.
  • Sally is his wife or girlfriend automatically. Don't change this please!
  • His name must remain Jack Skellington.
  • He must remain male.

Here's the base form! Add whatever you want but DO NOT take away! I love artwork btw.

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b] Jack Skellington (do not change)
[b]Gender:[/b] Male (do not change)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b] (Please nothing with bad language or you'll be disqualified.)

Also, he has a pet named Zero, like in the film. I'll draw him onto the ref later. XD

There's no end date yet!
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The PUMPKIN KING with the SKELETON GRIN

Postby Painted~Wolf » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:14 am

☽═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☾
Name:
Jack Skellington
Why I Want Jack:
Well first of all, who doesn't love the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas? The design of Jack is so interesting. Also, I've always adored this species and would love to own one for myself. I would makes lots of art of this amazing fella and possibly use him in role-plays.
Personality:
Jack a is devious little Keetin with a large imagination. He's very curious, but "curiosity killed the cat",
so Jack often gets himself into more trouble that what he can take. With his intelligent ideas and quick thinking,
he often finds a way out of his sticky situations though.
Jack may be a little on the evil side, but he still has a soft heart.

Theme Song:
Calling All The Monsters - China Anne McClain (I might change that later)
Art:
I'n hoping I'll be able to get some done, but I've been having some trouble with Java :(
☽═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☾
ђ Δ ϼ ϼ Ҹ -- ђ Δ ɬ ɬ ѻ ѿ ҿ ҿ η !
Last edited by Painted~Wolf on Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
10 years later and I'm still here.
Painted~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:50 am

:D
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hopegracecatdog » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:50 pm

Name: Jack Skellington (do not change)
Personality:kind but keeps his feelings to himself he is very good at scaring people but even better at creating things
Theme Song: http://youtu.be/aHGJmMHQKWg

:D

I AM BACK
hopegracecatdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:16 am

Skeleton Jack might catch you in the back...

+ Name +

Jack Skellington

+ Aliases +

Skeleton Jack, The Pumpkin King

+ Gender +

Male

+ Personality +

Odd + Passionate + Mischievous + Loyal + Curious + Charismatic + Hard Headed

A peculiar Keetin that enjoys almost nothing as much as he does trying to scare others, Jack can often be misunderstood. Although that's his primary hobby and passion, he would be the first to point out that he isn't mean and he certainly isn't evil. Yes, he scares others, but he feels that he is obligated to, as what is the world without a little excitement every now in then? If he didn't scare others, then the world would certainly be a more boring and dreary place. Besides, he mostly behaves this way around Halloween, where others actually want to be scared. He is more than willing to offer a trick instead of a treat.

In truth, however, he is a very warm hearted, passionate individual with a wicked streak of curiosity that tends to get him into trouble, more often than not. He cares very deeply for others that he feels close to and has a strong sense of justice, although, at times, his ideas and ideals can be a little off. Once he's made up his mind, no matter how ridiculous things might seem, its very rare that it can be changed, which is possibly his greatest downfall. Although he cares deeply for his friends, he's not known to rely on others, even when he should.

+ Theme Song +

"This Is Halloween," by Marilyn Manson

and

"My Demons," by Starset

+ Likes +

Halloween + Scaring Others + Pumpkin Carving + Snow + Playing Fetch with Zero + The Moon + Candy

+ Dislikes +

Being Told What To Do + Most Insects + Gambling

+ Why Me +

I'll be the first to admit, I'm new to the whole, "adoptable oekaki," thing. However, I adore collecting interesting pets, as might be evident from my being on Chicken Smoothie, and I've been trying my hand at getting familiar with adoptable oekakis and getting my hands on some. I find Keetins to be especially cute and interesting and would enjoy taking part in owning them. More so, I was entirely drawn in by this particular one. Halloween is my favorite holiday, I tend to like dark, creepy, or unusual things as well as dressing up, though it doesn't take Halloween for me to sport some interesting outfits in public. While Christmas is likely my second favorite holiday. That being said, of course I love, "The Nightmare Before Christmas," and many other Tim Burton movies. Jack Skellington has always been something of a favorite character of mine, so I just couldn't resist.

And scream like a banshee!
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowheartsx » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:00 pm

Name: Jack Skellington (do not change)
Personality:
Theme Song: (Please nothing with bad language or you'll be disqualified.)

WiP!
    she/her • adult • audhd & chronically ill
    Image Image Image
Snowheartsx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:33 pm

This shall be judged on December 2nd.

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wickedbvnes » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:14 pm

Please judge this n w n
wickedbvnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:51 pm

The winner is ToxicShadow. :)

ToxicShadow wrote:
Skeleton Jack might catch you in the back...

+ Name +

Jack Skellington

+ Aliases +

Skeleton Jack, The Pumpkin King

+ Gender +

Male

+ Personality +

Odd + Passionate + Mischievous + Loyal + Curious + Charismatic + Hard Headed

A peculiar Keetin that enjoys almost nothing as much as he does trying to scare others, Jack can often be misunderstood. Although that's his primary hobby and passion, he would be the first to point out that he isn't mean and he certainly isn't evil. Yes, he scares others, but he feels that he is obligated to, as what is the world without a little excitement every now in then? If he didn't scare others, then the world would certainly be a more boring and dreary place. Besides, he mostly behaves this way around Halloween, where others actually want to be scared. He is more than willing to offer a trick instead of a treat.

In truth, however, he is a very warm hearted, passionate individual with a wicked streak of curiosity that tends to get him into trouble, more often than not. He cares very deeply for others that he feels close to and has a strong sense of justice, although, at times, his ideas and ideals can be a little off. Once he's made up his mind, no matter how ridiculous things might seem, its very rare that it can be changed, which is possibly his greatest downfall. Although he cares deeply for his friends, he's not known to rely on others, even when he should.

+ Theme Song +

"This Is Halloween," by Marilyn Manson

and

"My Demons," by Starset

+ Likes +

Halloween + Scaring Others + Pumpkin Carving + Snow + Playing Fetch with Zero + The Moon + Candy

+ Dislikes +

Being Told What To Do + Most Insects + Gambling

+ Why Me +

I'll be the first to admit, I'm new to the whole, "adoptable oekaki," thing. However, I adore collecting interesting pets, as might be evident from my being on Chicken Smoothie, and I've been trying my hand at getting familiar with adoptable oekakis and getting my hands on some. I find Keetins to be especially cute and interesting and would enjoy taking part in owning them. More so, I was entirely drawn in by this particular one. Halloween is my favorite holiday, I tend to like dark, creepy, or unusual things as well as dressing up, though it doesn't take Halloween for me to sport some interesting outfits in public. While Christmas is likely my second favorite holiday. That being said, of course I love, "The Nightmare Before Christmas," and many other Tim Burton movies. Jack Skellington has always been something of a favorite character of mine, so I just couldn't resist.

And scream like a banshee!

There was not many entries yet I still would like to eventually post a Sally based keetin. If Painted~Wolf is interested it could be their RU. :)

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painted~Wolf » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:10 am

I'd love to have an RU of this character :) Thanks!
10 years later and I'm still here.
Painted~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me