Artist kavlri [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Keetin #71 - owns by Frost

Postby kavlri » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:53 pm

Keetins

Keetins are small, agile mouse creatures that live within the trees of any forested climate in the world, and are closely related to the Twiglet species. They can't run very fast or fly, but they are terrific at leaping and climbing, despite their short limbs. These little guys tend to be tamed as companions and will often be seen riding their handler's shoulder, pockets or hiding in their hair. Keetins will never grow any larger than a squirrel, baby Keetins (called Kits) can be as small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. A Keetin's diet consists of their favourite food, Strawberries! However they are also seen eating other fruits and sometimes cakes.
A group of Keetins is called a Keetai (pronounced key-tie). They communicate through a series of small pips and mews.
When happy, a Keetin will release a scent from a gland inside it's ear, making it smell beautifully like strawberries.

Info

This one will be a fast adopt, ending in 24 hours
To adopt, show me why do you want this keetin. You can do the basic 'why I want her' form, art, story, whatever.
The winning form is the form that managed to convince me that you want her.

Frost★ wrote:C h a r m e u r

Username;; Frost

Name of Keetin;; Charmeur - it means smoothie in French really; but it also sounds like 'charmer' which seems to suit this keetin.

Gender;; Female

Why I want her;; The gradient on this keetin goes extremely well with the pattern. It's probably the design that caught my eye; but I could also see that this was something I could really keep forever, and I instantly felt a connection between my personality and hers that I'm planning. Also, she'd be a really nice addition to my small family of keetins.

What will I do with her;; I'd most likely spoil her with sketches, art and love. Also my keetins would be there to comfort her; and I'll make sure she gets a lovely mate and kits in the future. I would also open her up for lots of friends and she can rp with them!

Short story;; Charmeur had sat in the room, waiting for her special somebody to arrive. She'd hardly liked anyone she'd seen so far; they didn't match well together. But then this person had stepped in. They played with her, had been gentle with her, and they seemed to share something in common - respect for each other, and Charmeur had instantly felt comforted. Someone who could fit well with her had come; she knew it as well as she knew her own name. Charmeur leaped onto their shoulder, her stubby limbs still managing the jump. As they walked out the door, Charmeur felt happier than ever before. She didn't look back at the room again.

Good luck to everyone, this's keetin deserves a really good home!
Last edited by kavlri on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

on hiatus. previously Peace-Colby
jbd agings

(last update 5/10/2016)
If you want my JBD design transferred, you MUST ask me first!

ask.fm|deviantART|tumblr|flight rising
commission|characters|my JBDs
serrets|mippi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keetin #71

Postby aloobah » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:51 pm

Username:
Hello there, I'm Aloobah. :)

Keetin Name:
Vanity
~ I like the name Vanity because I think it suits her and also because it would fit in perfectly with the personality I would give her. ~

Why do I want her?:
I'm going to try to not ramble on too much here. I adore Keetins, I love everything about them. However, for me to apply for one it has to be very special. I saw Vanity here while I was on the main forum page and I came straight here. There's something about Vanity's design that draws me in, I think she's beautiful. As soon as I saw her I already had a personality made up for her in my head. That hasn't really happened before. I suppose to make it short, I just clicked with her. <3

What would happen to her?:
- I am very artsy so I would make multiple arts of her.

- I'm not huge on role playing, but I have yet to have a character to do that with so I would definitely have a go and hopefully discover something new I love to do.

- She'd get her own mini stories that show off her character plus a full ref.

- I would love and cherish her.

[center][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2519095
aloobah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost★ » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:17 pm

C h a r m e u r

Username;; Frost

Name of Keetin;; Charmeur - it means smoothie in French really; but it also sounds like 'charmer' which seems to suit this keetin.

Gender;; Female

Why I want her;; The gradient on this keetin goes extremely well with the pattern. It's probably the design that caught my eye; but I could also see that this was something I could really keep forever, and I instantly felt a connection between my personality and hers that I'm planning. Also, she'd be a really nice addition to my small family of keetins.

What will I do with her;; I'd most likely spoil her with sketches, art and love. Also my keetins would be there to comfort her; and I'll make sure she gets a lovely mate and kits in the future. I would also open her up for lots of friends and she can rp with them!

Short story;; Charmeur had sat in the room, waiting for her special somebody to arrive. She'd hardly liked anyone she'd seen so far; they didn't match well together. But then this person had stepped in. They played with her, had been gentle with her, and they seemed to share something in common - respect for each other, and Charmeur had instantly felt comforted. Someone who could fit well with her had come; she knew it as well as she knew her own name. Charmeur leaped onto their shoulder, her stubby limbs still managing the jump. As they walked out the door, Charmeur felt happier than ever before. She didn't look back at the room again.

Good luck to everyone, this's keetin deserves a really good home!
Frost★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WillowStream1349 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:49 am

omg that is one of the cutest things i have eva seen!!!
i might enter…

OMG SO FRIGGIN CUTE!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!
WillowStream1349

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost★ » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:52 am

Whoops, quick good luck when this ends <33
Frost★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keetin #71 - owns by Frost

Postby kavlri » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:41 pm

Winner first post!

on hiatus. previously Peace-Colby
jbd agings

(last update 5/10/2016)
If you want my JBD design transferred, you MUST ask me first!

ask.fm|deviantART|tumblr|flight rising
commission|characters|my JBDs
serrets|mippi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost★ » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:12 am

Ahh thank you so much! ;o; *huggles Charmeur*
Also darn I think I had spellchecker on and something went wrong with the 'this' cx
Frost★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost★ » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:47 am

Also may I be added? <33 sorry for forgetting to mention this on my previous post ;v;
Frost★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me