Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Lions of the Cosmos V.5 - Customs by starry--knight

Based on Click to view
Artist starry--knight [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
42 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Lions of the Cosmos V.5 - Customs

Postby starry--knight » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:04 am

Lions of the Cosmos Customs
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Main Adopts | Species Info | Archives | Archive Update Forms | Nursery | Fan Club | Customs | ReVamps

DA Group | Re-Colors | Website | Gift Lines | LoC Item Redemption Thread | Bank | Contest Thread

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Custom L.O.C. Info
    This page is dedicated to staff customs and customs given to friends or awesome people in the community. Please do not ask for a custom, customs are given out according to diligence in the community or other acts. Chances will arise where a competition to make your own custom will be made. But until then, please do not make a L.O.C. without my permission.

Rules and Regulations for making a Custom LOC (with permission)

- You must get approval for your custom before it is considered "canon". Anything that does not coincide with the tier of your custom or does not meet designing standards will be reviewed and may need to have changes done before approval is granted.

-When making a custom, please adhere to the custom tier available edits/ elements/ traits that may be applied when making your custom.

Basic Customs can be stacked to turn into higher tier LOC customs!

- 1 Basic Custom = A Tier 1 - Basic Custom
      - 2 Basic Customs = 2 Tier 1 Basic Customs or a Tier 2 - Regal Custom
      - 3 Basic Customs = 3 Tier 1 Basic Customs or a Tier 3 - Legendary Custom

Tier 1 - Basic Custom
        A basic custom is a custom where you may choose the color palette and design of your lion. You may choose the rank and gender as well, including scout wings, tracker ears, warrior or prides mane, or no mane at all. No edits are to be made to the lines themselves. Meaning, no horns, mane changes, tail spike changes or anything else. What you are reciving with this option is the right to design a lion, without anything additional being added. You also may choose your lions element, so long as it resides on the ORIGINAL element list (besides time obviously).

Tier 2 - Regal Custom
        A Regal custom is just like the basic custom Tier, except you have the right to add small edits. These edits may include, longer fur, horns, change tail shape, scales, etc. You may only choose to add 3 major edits to your design total. With this in mind, you may elect to give you lion a more rare element or elect for TWO original elements for your lion. (Dreams/Blood/Space/Galactic Plasma are excluded elements from this Tier)

Tier 3 - Legendary Custom
        A Legendary Custom includes everything from the Basic tier and Regal tier, with an unlimited edit count (within reason, approval is required). You have full reign to choose an element excluding dreams, blood, tar, disease, space, sand, gold dust and time or any Very Rare x Legendary Elements. You can mix traits such as having tracker ears with scout wings (very rare occurance).

-Currently, even Legendary tier customs cannot create new elements! This is to help keep the website updated and all information regarding elements fleshed out. New elements may be added during events but are not currently a perk for customs.
Last edited by starry--knight on Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of the Cosmos V.5 - Customs

Postby GODEATER » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:11 am

Wow, they're really pretty and well-colored.
    discord: godeater
GODEATER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:02 am

Can I be added to fix up Venhendra?
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aravel » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Could I be added to make a semi-custom for Hobbit?
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:20 pm

Added!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:55 am

I won a custom baby from the event, how do I obtain them?
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gecko » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:13 am

I won a semi custom in the event. nvn <3 If someone could PM me with details on it that would be amazing! I already have an idea on what I want design wise, but would like to know the limits when it comes to possible edits and such. ouo
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:37 pm

Ang3l In Wond3rland wrote:
I won a semi custom in the event. nvn <3 If someone could PM me with details on it that would be amazing! I already have an idea on what I want design wise, but would like to know the limits when it comes to possible edits and such. ouo

Same? (Rather mine is a Semi-Custom)
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:35 pm

Ymir wrote:
Ang3l In Wond3rland wrote:

Same? (Rather mine is a Semi-Custom)

Semi customs are not like full customs, so you wont get to design the lion yourself. However, you may provide us with a color palette, and designate colors for certain traits like eye color and so forth. You may also request a marking theme such as spots, stripes, both, etc. Other than that, the design is up to the artist. You may choose gender and rank as well (warrior, prides member, healer, etc.) as well as one of the 14 original elements! Hope this helps <3

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery