by gold

Eliora Ref

Postby gold » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:42 pm

~ Eliora Ruth Spiros~
Age 4
face grab

Art sta.sh

#FFFFFF #CDEBD7 #96CFAE #FBA7A6 #DF7487
Last edited by gold on Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 10 times in total.
gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SmElli Ref

Postby gold » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:43 pm

by cosmosfox

Eliora spends a lot of time with her dads in their antique shop. Seeing as she's only four and not yet of school age,she stays home and must entertain herself while her older brother is at school. She likes to "help" around the store by playing dress up with the store mannequin; sorting trinkets by shape, size, and color; testing the products, like tea sets, toys and games, and (non-breakable) dolls. She really loves wearing the adult styles from the clothing racks, no matter how large they are on her, and pretending to be characters from movies of the time period, many of which she's watched from the store's collections.

Mostly though, she likes to sit by the store's front display windows, just watching passersby and the dogs she sees at the park across the street. She's rather patient and observant.

She has synesthesia in two forms, chromesthesia and Lexical-gustatory. This means that certain sounds like car doors closing, rustling leaves, and musical notes, all have a different color association to her. She "hears" colors. She also has a taste association to certain spoken words. For lack of a better example, let's say the word "rainbow" tastes like skittles - she quite literally tastes the "rainbow."

Though quiet around strangers and skittish of shop customers, she's very outgoing and talkative with her dads and brother. She's just filled with questions for them about the world she perceives. They often cannot begin to understand her or imagine her perceptions, so she has turned to fingerpaints to show them what she sees or to simply draw the world the way she hears it. For only four years old, her drawings are incredibly colorful and abstract, though still of childish quality.

She and her brother, Meire, have an ongoing argument over whose art is better. Like many siblings, they love each other but argue over the silliest things. Meire will often keep his two favorite toys on a shelf beyond her reach, or push the fridge magnets up out of her reach so she can't hang her art. In return she'll sometimes just chill on the couch while Meire is hiding in hide and seek, thinking it's "funny" to leave him cramped in a tiny closet wondering where she is.

Her human form is finally in - to the right! Her hair is worn in Shirley Temple style curls, and her clothing is pulled straight from the discount racks at the store - often very vintage styles.

by sixbane
she/her -- polya gay -- infp -- comrade

ImageImageImage
gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me