Based on Click to view
Artist Unhealthy Obsessions [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
52 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #665 WINNERS!

Postby Unhealthy Obsessions » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:16 pm

Kalons-- a species with soft manes and even softer hearts.

Monitored in forests across the globe for years, these animals
have recently been declared naturally tame as well as sapient.
Scientists are asking the general population to consider adopting
Kalons for further study in their capabilities of intelligence.

Their shining tails are used for identification and showing off,
which is helpful when spotting another Kalon from afar. This
association with other Kalons is why they are head-over-heels
for any shiny or colorful item that they come across!

This babe is based off of my own sketches, just some little doodles!! I wanted to do something different for my first design for november, so here it is!

For this contest, (i am not going to make you color in that design that would be cruel) I want to see up to five sketches of the Kalon. This is a fast contest, kind of like a quick impress me, the only limit is you can only have up to five sketches, and they can NOT be colored in!!! At least ONE SKETCH IS REQUIRED to have a finished form.

This ends tomorrow at 8pm, about 25 hours from now.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
(Go crazy for the rest)
Last edited by Unhealthy Obsessions on Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
SELECT ALL
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

────────────────────────
DA [/]My Site[/url] Jams sig
────────────────────────
Just average furry trash. She/Her
freelancer/GoodVibes only please♡

────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Unhealthy Obsessions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #665

Postby Adonis » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:17 pm

Username:
Name:
(Go crazy for the rest)
Adonis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caeleste » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:17 pm

Username: caeleste
Name: aveda robinson

Sketches:
1) "Oh, I love arm-wrestling. Isn't that funny?
Most people think I'm more of a weak kalon,
but I win most of the time."
2) "Um... oh, that's one of my frequent dreams.
I've always thought being carried into the
clouds by balloons would be such an amazing
experience."
3) "Meet my turtle Liesel! Isn't she funny.
I love my face in this pic. Anyways, she's
the light of my life."
4) "I love to sleep. No explanation needed."
5) "I also have a weird fear of being underground.
I can't go into basements by myself. Childish, sure.
But just wait until it collapses on you."

Personality: Aveda is a very dreamy kalon.
She can often spend her time doodling or
just lying in bed thinking.
Last edited by caeleste on Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
caeleste

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:18 pm

MARK CRY
    "my regrets look just like texts i shouldn't send."
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:32 pm

Username:
Name:
(Go crazy for the rest)

res with name Harmonie
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:34 pm

mark!
--------------------------
Image-----------------------------------------------------

she/they - bi
you guys are cool ily
valentines + lovecore obesessed
toyhouse - my kalons
discord - smittencupid
peachpit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ps4 kid » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:34 pm

──────────────────────────
Username: ~Neon_and_Lylia~

Name: Pastelle

Sketches:
──────────────────────────

snip
Personality:
Shy
Happy
Upbeat
Sometimes snappy
Creative
Outgoing

Her best memory:
When she got her first sketch pad. She would draw on it all the time, with some small 7- year old like drawings. Well, because she was 7 years old. She would waste her time away making sketches and drawings that she adored. She still has the sketch book, and tends to laugh at her cringey- old drawings. Her parents still love the drawings though, Pastelle thinks she has of course, much improved.

Her worst memory:
When her cat tore up one of her best drawings. She spent so long on it, only to come into her room to see her cat's claws tearing it up. When she finally got her cat away, the drawing was shredded. She didn't have another copy either. She was very upset for the past few days, and even took a break from drawing at that point. Its a memory she wishes she could forget, but she can't.

Outside of her drawing career:
When she is not drawing, she is attending to her crops and plants. She had a passion for gardening as much as she did drawing. She just loves how she has something to take care to, and it did teach her responsibility through out her life. Her father was also a gardener, so she is basically keeping the tradition fresh. She plans if she ever has kids, to teach them how to garden. Its a hobby she never wants to give up.
X Being stubborn
X Spilling liquid on things
X Spiders
X Running out of paint
X Scratching on a chalk board
X Getting hurt
X Yelling
X Fast food
Gardening
Drawing
Rain and snow
Pets (Snakes count too!)
Recycling
Siblings/Family
Oil pastels
Getting messy with paint.
Last edited by ps4 kid on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:55 am, edited 12 times in total.
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimerri » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:35 pm

Username: pixelated.galaxies
Name: Ness

Ness is a huge coffee addict. She is always in need of
caffeine considering she goes to work at 5:00 AM. She
works at a small café a few blocks away from her house.
Ness has to get there early because she is the one that has
to open and get the baked goods out before anybody comes.
They cant put them out the night before because they could
end up getting stale.

Ness' main hobby is drawing, but she also likes to bake/cook. She has always had a passion
for drawing animals such as birds, cats, and wolves. She always brings a sketchbook to work
so she can draw while waiting for customers. Sometimes, to raise extra money, she would draw
them or some other thing for about 5 dollars. Ness has been drawing since she was very little, and
she has come a long way from the scribbles she called a "flower".

Ness loves to play video games. She always is seeking to play any kind of game, ranging from horror games to quick little flash games. She always gets super competitive when it comes to games. She likes to go undefeated at any game she plays. Ness is very short-tempered so she gets mad very easily by enraging games. A lot of the time she rage quits, but she ends up coming back to it anyways.
Last edited by whimerri on Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦

she/her ✦ infp ✦ hufflepuff ✦ aries

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚nya˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

hi god, its me again ~ i'm bea and
i like bunnies art and anime

✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦
My DAMy thArt shop
whimerri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satyn » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:42 pm

Username: satyn
Name: Lacey "Lotus" Renaux
Sexuality: Pansexual

history ;;

laceyShe's a sweet Kalon that's on her way to better the world brick by brick - literally. Growing up in France, the beautiful historical architecture inspired her to invent her own designs. Lacey, or "Lotus" as her close family and friends like to call her, had her heart melted when she went to a famous museum. With towering columns and gardens of delicate flora, Lacey's inner artist gravitated to the path of an architect. Whenever she had the chance, the rosy-colored Kalon would sketch drawings of grand houses and bridges and other structures she could think of.
As Lacey grew older, she attended prestigious architect schools and worked through countless all-nighters. In the end, she graduated with her degree and a bright smile.

Throughout her school days, Lacey had learned how to speak English and enjoyed the challenge in it. As she finished school, the Kalon decided to head to Canada in hopes of spreading her art. Now, she works as a full-time architect in a lively section of the country where her talents can be seen and appreciated.

reason for her nickname ;;

The nickname "Lotus" came from the aquatic flower. Lacey had traveled with her parents to a local pond full of lotuses every weekend after her creative revelation. Since the day she started visiting the pond, Lacey made a habit out of drawing a lotus every day out of enjoyment. Eventually, she started wearing lotuses in her hair - whether it be one, or multiples. To acknowledge the habit, those who are close to her began calling her Lotus.

As an adult, Lacey decided to completely adopt the nickname, since it reminded her of her childhood. She continues to wear lotuses in her hair to continue her legacy as "Lotus."

personality ;;

Lacey is an energetic and kind Kalon. She loves to volunteer to help others in need and will do mini tutor sessions with her friends to help them through their studies. Using her intuition, she tries to reason her way through life with her own little twists.
Lacey's parents raised her to be studious and responsible, so her grades have always been maintained at a nice level. She also helps out a lot around the house with the chores, but she's a pretty bad cook.
The pink Kalon is excellent at keeping her temper in check, but at the end of the day, she'll break down when no one's looking. Lacey is easily hurt, though she does not show it. On the other hand, she's very stubborn about her friends using her as a shoulder to cry on, rather than suffering alone like she tends to do. Those who are close to the Kalon know that she'll stick with those she cares about, no matter what.

likes and dislikes ;;

Over the course of her pleasant and peaceful life, Lacey developed multiple preferences. Curly fries had become her favorite snack from the day she tasted them in her school cafeteria. When she was younger, Lacey persuaded her mother to keep making them for her at home. The pink Kalon simply couldn't get over the perfectly seasoned twists. Her argument for having them all the time was "they're cute."

Lacey learned to turn away from bad deeds and naughty crowds, but she couldn't hate anything more than slow walkers. Being a fast-paced strider herself, Lacey oftentimes finds herself stuck in mobs of lagging Kalons. She tries not to show it since she prefers a gentle and kind attitude, but she is internally aggravated. After all, she didn't want to be late to her classes during her school days.

Lacey happens to be an avid candle collector. For every holiday, she'll ask for a new scented candle. The aroma soothes her mind and makes her heart warm from the gentle smoke. She even discovered a lotus-scented candle, which she keeps by her bed to smell when she's feeling disheartened or frustrated.

greatest fear ;;

To acquaintances and strangers, Lacey is seemingly fearless. She'll never flinch at a horror movie and will giggle at the thought of an extreme rollercoaster. What are you scared of, Lacey? they'd ask, interested. The pink Kalon would laugh and brush the question off. I'm not telling. You'll have to guess, she would reply. Only a few guessed her fear correctly, though.

It all started when she saw a small garden snake slither its way to her paws. Lacey had thought it was a cute little worm until the scaled fiend tried to chomp her face off. Well, not literally, since it had only hissed - but, being the young Kalon she was at the time, it had really seemed like the snake wanted to eat her. Lacey continues to fear snakes to this day, and can't help but squeal at the sight of one. Luckily, she hasn't seen another one up close since her "traumatic" experience, but some of her friends get a kick out of hiding a snake stuffed animal under her sheets.

ahhh done!!! phew!
All art is by me!
Last edited by satyn on Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:58 pm, edited 11 times in total.
status: moving on with life but I still lurk here <o/ been playing valorant + genshin + honkai star rail
[ SHE/HER ⎯ DV ⎯ MY KALS/CHARSKIMCHIQUACK ]

satyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Worst Username » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:53 pm

The Worst Username, Butter, Male

Sketch:

Good luck everyone, and have a nice day!
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me