Artist Kenn [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
41 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Guest

Kalon #456

Postby Kenn » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:46 am

What are kalons? wrote:Kalons-- a species with soft manes and even softer hearts.

Monitored in forests across the globe for years, these animals
have recently been declared naturally tame as well as sapient.
Scientists are asking the general population to consider adopting
Kalons for further study in their capabilities of intelligence.

See here for more information

Alright I know Im super late to the party but heres a Nuka kalon! Or a variation of him?? I tried to give him a design but like everyone knows, the lion king characters are pretty simple so this guys also pretty simple.

Edits: Standard Hair Edit, Shine Edit, Sclera Edit, Backmane Edit, Tail Edit, Shorter Fur, Ear Edit
It is not a pupil edit!! I changed the eye and the pupil is to my style! Please note this!

This guys gonna be a simple writing contest! Tell me about their craziest adventure!! Where did they go? What happened? Did they reach the journeys end? Youve got 500 words!

Code: Select all
Username;
Name;(Doesnt have to be Nuka)
Gender;(Doesnt have to be male)
Craziest Adventure?: (500 words)

EDIT: I knew I forgot something,

End Date: Ends in five days, on March 14th at 6:00 EST
Last edited by Kenn on Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
art by Squalo
To Do
-Hellyboo
-articlights
-recklessgod

Tell me if I forget to pay you! I order a dozen comms a week and I forget sometimes
Kenn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #456

Postby dunce » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:47 am

Username;
Craziest Adventure?: (500 words) mark
ive pretty much quit but may check in from time to time
dunce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nero The Corgi King » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:51 am

Username;
Name; Nuka (I want to keep the TLK theme)
Gender; Male
Craziest Adventure?: While wandering out termite hills and mini craters Nuka stumbled across a small little light blue rock. He examined it and picked up not really thinking about it. As he continued to walk a small little rat jumped out of nowhere and bit his paw. He shrieked and dropped the rock and flung the rat off "What was that for?!" The rat squeaked and marched towards him "You stole my charm!" Nuka gave a confused look and gave them the rock "I am very sorry, I did not know it was yours" after returning the stone to the little rat he continued on his way home but now every time he passes a rat he gets dirty glares
Last edited by Nero The Corgi King on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Nero The Corgi King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shin » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:52 am

Username; shin,
    Name; akida huang
    Gender; male
    Craziest Adventure?:
      A soft sigh could be just barely heard; breaking the silence of the city. Speaking of the silence, it was eerie. You could typically hear the sounds of yelling, fighting, or the vendors trying to sell their goods to what little customers they could find. Akida Huang stood, squished in between the walls of two buildings, in what some may call an alley, but to him was just a dark hole. A space for him to not be seen.

He absolutely hated this place. The Walled City, it was called. Everything here was scarce. The boy pulled the hood of his dirty sweater over his tangled hair. The only warmth. He never usually came to this forsaken place, but this time he had something to get. Something important. In fact, the young male has a friend living- if you could call this lifestyle 'living'- here, going by the name of Kei. He was thankful to have received tips from her on how to survive. Akida stared out of the alley at the empty street, waiting for his moment.

To be completely honest, he himself wasn't even entirely sure what he was supposed to find here. All the male was told was that he "would know it when he saw it," which is what the crazy old man who sent him had said.

"What a joke," he thought. Why did he ever think it would be a good idea to listen to that grandpa? He was probably out of his mind, and now Akida was risking his life. And for what? He couldn't even answer that. Thankfully, Kei had helped him come up with a plan, one that would be the least likely to get him captured, injured, or worse.

Of course, the risk was still high. However, there was no way Akida could go back now. Not when he was this close. His place was damp, dark, and dirty- he was just itching to squeeze out of this alley and run. The destination which held the 'precious item' he was looking to take was not far from the spot he stood. He stuck his nose out of his hole, followed by the rest of his head. He looked around, seeing nothing, hearing nothing; his window.

'Run, run, run.' That's what Kei told him. The words stuck in his brain, repeating over and over as if it was his own mantra. Akida ran until his thighs began to burn, though still keeping his footsteps light to make the least amount of noise. He had to be fast, fast and quiet. That was the only way he would complete this mission. It wasn't long before the boy reached the address he was given. Slowing to a walk, he made his way in.

After a short period of scrounging, Akida heard others entering the building behind him. He had expected this, but he'd need to get out. And soon. Not caring about noise anymore, he frantically searched, before realizing;

He had found it.

[500/500]
Last edited by shin on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ander » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:58 am

Username; ander
      Name; Jasper
      Gender; Male
      Craziest Adventure?: Having grown up near the jungle, Jasper has many stories of his escapades. Most involve said jungle, but his craziest yet involves a whole different world.

Jasper was being shipped out of the country for a summer to spend time with his aunt. She wasn't married, had no kids, and stayed away from other people. She adored Jasper, though, and he adored her. They were excited at the chance to spend more time together - a whole summer! Just the two of them hanging out and doing fun things.

When Jasper arrived, the adventure began. Their first stop was a restaurant that served food he had never even heard of. Exotic vegetables and meats covered the table, each one bringing its own experience. There was certainly nothing like this back home! As soon as the main course was finished, fruits of every color was put before them - and Jasper wasted no time trying them all. Melt-in-your-mouth, tangy, and juicy. They had it all!

After their delightful lunch, she took him to a local market for some groceries. The smells and sounds excited him even more! He smelled as many spices as he could find, stuffed his basket with as many fresh meats as he could, and sampled anything that caught his eye. So what if he had just eaten lunch? This was learning!

Once they purchased everything, it was time for the main event: going home! While that never sounds exciting, it held a world of possibilities. The moment they arrived, he bolted to his room to unpack and to prepare for the summer.

The rest of their time spent together was used to do whatever Jasper desired. Hot sunny day? It's time for the pool! Rainy day? Let's make a pillow fort and watch movies together!

Between the two of them, they never ran out of things to do. Shopping centers, museums, nature trails, movies - they did it all. Never was Jasper bored, and his aunt was only too happy to do whatever she could for him.

When it came time for him to return home, they said goodbye quickly. He was sad to leave her home, yes. But he knew he could return one day, and that she would still be very happy to have him.

[377/500]

Last edited by ander on Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:58 am

reess

Username;
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kim Jongdae » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:59 am

Res
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vympyre » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:04 am

oml i've been waiting for this
      nuka was my fav

Username;
the spectre system - adult - all pronouns
admin for goobies - toyhouse - my hubby

currently on hiatus!
vympyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:07 am

Username;
//_Asher_//

Name;
Berlin

Gender;
Male

Craziest Adventure?:
462/500
Berlin is by all means a dare devil, notorious for being incredibly reckless and brash, so it's not surprising that he has hundreds of stories about his shenanigans. However, there is one in particular that he loves to tell.
It started on a cloudy autumn afternoon, Berlin was out with some friends goofing off at a local park. They had decided to go grab lunch and were approaching their favorite sandwich shop when Berlin caught a glimpse of something rather startling out of the corner of his eye. A bulky kalon was shoving his way through the crowds across the street, clutching a fancy looking bag. It might’ve looked innocent, but Berlin had also spotted a smaller kalon trying to chase after Bigger Kalon, waving her arms and yelling.
Berlin had seen enough. Without any warning to his friends He took off, dodging his way through the traffic on the road to reach other side of the street. His red eyes narrowed as he ran down the sidewalk, effortlessly weaving between passersby as he gained ground on the bigger kalon. Berlin was reaching out to grab the back of the thief's shirt when the kalon in question suddenly turned into an alleyway and Berlin was left toppling forward.
Berlin made a startled noise, but twisted at the last second to catch himself before he hit the ground. He skidded back around the corner, Catching sight of the thief trying to scramble over a tall chain link fence at the end of the alleyway. At this sight Berlin scoffed, and with a running start down the alleyway he leaped up the fence, catching himself and then settling at the top, his boots mere inches from the thief's face.
“Afternoon buddy.” Berlin said with a wicked grin.The thief toppled backward off the fence, landing hard enough to get the wind knocked out of him. Berlin jumped down, landing with grace, then coming to stand by the fallen thief’s side.
“Ya know, you were really asking for that.”Berlin scoffed, then leaned down and snatched the bag from The thief's hands.
“Think twice before you try to rob someone again, You kind of suck at it.” Berlin said pointedly, then with a somewhat arrogant smirk, he turned and trotted off back the way he came. He returned the bag to its flustered owner, secretly basking in the praise while he grinned his signature lopsided grin. When he finally returned to his friends, He told them what happened in great detail, and with some exaggeration of course.
He might not have said it aloud, but saving that kalons bag was one of his proudest moments. People often took him as a heartless wild child, but this favorite story of his was his proof otherwise.
Last edited by allium on Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:07 pm