Based on Click to view
Artist Mechanic Drone [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LOC Adopt No. 141 |Closed

Postby Mechanic Drone » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:54 am

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Main Adopts | Species Info | Archives | Archive Update Forms | Nursery | Fan Club | Customs | ReVamps

DA Group | Re-Colors | Website | Gift Lines | LoC Redemption Thread | Bank | Contest Thread

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
This is adopt No. 141 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! You must fill out a form for this LoC. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c
Feel free to also join our Discord!

This fiery looking LoC is not what he seems as he wields the element of Teleportation rather than fire or lava! For this contest I will be judging how in-depth the character is and how he lives his life on Lochren whether he be pirde, oasis, nomad, or rebel.
Edit(s): custom mane

Code: Select all
Username -
Name -
Gender - Male
Element(s) - Teleportation
Rank -
Personality -
History -
Extras -

Contest ends April 15th!

For any questions or relations feel free to pm me!
Last edited by Mechanic Drone on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC Adopt No. 141 |Open

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:56 am

Ahhh look at the precious sunshine boy
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortikat » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:57 am

Oh hes so gorgeous *-*

Marking. Might enter, but if not, I def wanna watch!
Signature under construction.... Hard hat required
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:45 pm

Username - Red weasel
Name - "I am Solaire, the repentant. You may call me Sol if it so pleases you."
Gender - Male
Rank - Oasis wanderer
Aligence - "The Oasis is my home, at least for now. They gave me refuge, and are allowing me the opportunity to make up for my father's past sins. Still, I could see myself anywhere at any point in my life"

Overview
I am the son of a former oasis lioness and a rebel assassin. From the stories I've heard, my mother was a spitfire, though I never got the chance to meet her. My father never said what happened to her. My father, yes. He was quite the monster. He was only of the rebellion by birth, his true loyalty was to himself. What memories I have of him are not so good. On my outings, I hope to make up for his actions, in a sense.

Personality
Overview
My Uncle says I was named by my mother, for my sunny disposition. It's a nice story, though it's really more of an assumption. I try my best to be kind, and positive. It only takes a little good to make a difference. To make someone laugh could mean making their whole day, after all.

For lack of a better way to say it, Sol is the kind of lion you could bring home to your parents. It a surprise really that he came out that way. Oh but that's a different conversation. Solaire almost always seems to be smiling, even when he's angry as if the mere ability to be angry has some significance to him. Life to him is a gift, not to be wasted. Every moment, even the bad ones are special to him. This is the outlook that has gotten him through the worst parts of his life.

Solaire is selfless, and this selflessness guides his life choices. He sees lions affected by the war and believes they deserve help. He feels he owes a lot to the Oasis for taking him in and allowing him a rank that would help him fulfill his life goal of helping others. Though he's not the strongest fighter, he would lay down his life to helping others, even if they were a stranger to him. He values all life around him and makes an effort to extend a paw to those in need.

Soliare is very curious about the world around him. He loves information and taking everything in. He loves to explore, learn and meet new people. He loves people and can be a bit too talkative when trying to learn more about the things around him. Sometimes his curiosity can become nosiness. He wants to learn and often forgets that people need their personal space or maybe private about parts of their life. He can be intrusive and insensitive at times, but he means well.

Solaire can sometimes be like a giant child, having missed out on part of his childhood. He gets excited about things adults don't normally get interested in. He likes to play teleportation pranks on people. He passionate for riddles and jokes and will be you're the best friend if you tell him a good one. He's friendly, and every now and then, a bit too trusting.He's aware of how childish he can be sometimes, and it makes him wonder how anyone could ever think he's like his father. He assumes it's something he can't see in himself.

History
Overview
When a loving soul and an evil one join together, I guess there are two likely outcomes. One is something bitter, negative or evil. The other is me.

It's not really clear how such a good soul fell for such an evil one. Maybe the evil one was a good liar. The good one, Solaire's mother, disappeared, leaving Sol with only the faintest memories of her. The evil left a bigger mark on Lochren, and on his son.

They call monsters like him infamous for their deeds. Solaire could never deny his relation, the markings on his pelt matched so much with his fathers. Solaire doesn't hide from his father's name, for he knows he is nothing like the murderer his father was. His father had a lust for power, and not being able to create his own pride, he did what he saw the next best thing. He created power from fear, striking down lives from all sides to prove he could to anyone who would challenge him. Neither the pride nor the rebellion was content with letting this lion live, but they couldn't catch him. Teleportation is a rare element to pass down, but somehow, out of his father two, and his mother's one, it was the only one Sol got. His father was not impressed. How could his son continue his legacy of terror just hopping around, portal through portal? His father never stopped to think that it was he who passed the useless element down to his son.

Still, the brute tried to train his son to fight the way he fought, mercilessly. Solaire was not fit to train the way his father his did. From time to time, his father's frustrations turned to abuse.Other times it would lead the male to leave his son to fend for himself. It was luck that saved Soliare.

Soliare was trying and failing, to catch himself an Amani breakfast when he spotted a group of lions came close to where he was hunting. They had stopped walking to talk amongst themselves. Sol dropped his hunt to sneak closer to the group and see what they were up to. Even with his portals, he was spotted by the group. They were Oasis Wanderers, meeting for something he would never find out about. His luck continued though as a bright orange male lions eyes met his. The Orange lion as it turned out was the bother of his mother and recognized the families distinct colors. His uncle was aware of Sol's father's history and was surprised to find him alive at all.

Solaire was taken to the Oasis where his uncle raised him. Teaching him how to properly defend himself. Though he was safe in the Oasis and from his father, he was discontent to stay there all of the time. This leads him to train as a wanderer, allowing him to sate his curiosity. Once he was out in the world, he found that his father left more of a mark than he had expected as a child. Imprisoned, and an escapee he was taken down only a few years before Solaire reached adulthood. this was pleasing news to Soliare.

Whar Soliare wasn't ready for was the fear and anger. many saw him and likened him to his father, for he looked enough like him. Most didn't treat him ill, at least to his face. But it was clear that there was a worry, worry that he would become his father. He wasn't hurt by it but instead determined to ease the tension. He already had it in his mind that he wanted to make up for his father's actions, and he was now sure that this was what he was meant to do. So that's what he did. He tried to find the families his father hurt, and help them in any way the could. The nomadic lions were easy to help, to prove himself to. If they were lost, he would help guide them. If they were sick, he would help find someone to heal them. If they were being attacked, he would help defend him. There where many needs that could be met. The pride, on the other hand, was harder. What he could do for the pride the pride could do for itself. The problems the pride had were bigger than he could help. But still, he tried, and still, the tires to this day. Of course, there are those why refuse his help or are beyond it, but he knows he should do as much as he can.

In trying to help those his father hurt Solaire has collected quite a lot of information. Meeting different people makes it easy for him to find out whats going in the world, and then some. He loves adventure and meeting new people, and the job allows him that. He's not sure that he wants to stay in the Oasis for the rest of his life. He could see himself living in a lot of places, and isn't ready to decide. He figures he may find someone that will help him come to a conclusion. For now, he's enjoying his life of helping and healing

Views on the war
I'm not much for violence, but out of respect for my current home, I side with the pride, just as the Oasis has done, even if some of the pride members haven't quite taken well to me when I am around. I hope for the war to end soon, so that maybe we can have some peacetime, and maybe people will trust me more. I will not fight in the war unless the pride is so desperately in need of warriors that they would want to recruit a slightly pacifistic wanderer.

Relationships
In my travels I have met many people, and made many friends. These are just a few of the souls who have caught my interest over time.

Kiani
Kiani was weary of the lion when she first saw him. She knew of his father deeds and wasn't ready to trust his son. Solaire felt her gaze whenever he was around her but didn't blame her for being unsure about him. He hasn't quite won her favor yet either. He respects her distrust, and understand that she could be way worse to him if she felt like it. Watchful is some of the best treatment he has faced in the pride from those who knew of his father. He knows he will gain her favor one day.

Boreas
Solaire is looking for the male. He ran into Boreas while the lion was looking to fulfill is own mission. While Solaire is nowhere near as interested at the end of the war as the lion, he respects his views. This isn't why Sol wants to meet then lion again. In their talks, the male spoke of the Oasis, and his desire to see it. This was before the pride visit to the Oasis, and before he could tell the male of his home. Seeing his as sort of a friend, he would love the chance to help Boreas reach one of his goals.

Laverinia
Soliare was upset that the council member didn't trust him at first, he was just a cub after all when he first came to the Oasis.He came to understand that she was fearfully protective of her home, and wasn't comfortable with anyone until she could get into their head. He has now come to be fond of the lioness. She was always interested to hear his stories, and tell him some herself. She has also been supportive of what he aims to do outside of the oasis. He is fascinated by her element and how she uses it to help her home.

Hakon
It was a hunting accident that leads Solaire to meet this nomad. Sol had gotten a little to close and was stabbed by the beast. As his tired to limp to a safe spot, Hakon found him. Through some prying, while he was being patched up Solaire found that the lion was in quite a saddened state. He was alone, his whole family dead, and left waiting for the return of someone he loved. Taken with his story Solaire promised that he would let the lion know if he ever came across who he was waiting for. For now, Soliare help bring the hurt to Hakon so that he has something he can do.

Theme song
Youth - Glass Animal
Last edited by Red weasel on Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:27 pm, edited 30 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:07 pm

mmmm, small mark; might enter if I end up having the time <3
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:40 am

For winner, just give credit ♡
Last edited by A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ on Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:22 am, edited 27 times in total.
A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:34 pm

Reserved possibly?

Username - ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Name - Iñaki
Gender - Male
Rank - Nomad
Personality -
Iñaki is known for his energy and perseverance. He is brave and very athletic, and enjoys long runs through the landscape, as well as exploring and gathering as many tales from different people he meets as he can. He always loves to come back home- to the pride- with new stories to tell his old friends and family, as well as any youngsters who may be about. He has an excellent narration voice he prides himself on very much, as well as a myriad of voices he uses for different characters.

History -
Extras -
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanic Drone » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:16 pm

Friendly reminder you have a little over two weeks left to finish your forms <3
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanic Drone » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:46 am

Reminder you all have a little over a week left to finish forms! The contest will close April 15th at 11:59pm Arizona time!
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanic Drone » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:41 pm

Just 3 more days to finish up forms!
Mechanic Drone