Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Explore by Swishy & Broken

Based on Click to view
Artist Swishy & Broken [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
41 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:06 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:
    hey everyone !
    we have a brand new explore with a ton more mechanics and
    interesting additions over here; Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4566186

as soon as the writers are able to finish up replies for this explore,
    we'll be locking this thread and moving over there <3

xImage
[ Main ThreadArchiveFrequently Asked QuestionsNursery • Explore • Artist SearchStaff ]

Welcome to the world! This is where you can explore, interact with predators, get
in border skirmishes, catch prey, and even discover rare items. All you have to do
to gain experience, level up, and develop your clan is use the form provided below.
If you have any questions, please refer to the main thread where it has laid out all
the information you might need. You will be assigned a writer upon making your first
explore post and they will reply to you from then on! To apply to be a writer, pm me.

1. no begging, outcomes are random based off a random number generator.
2. please wait to post another explore form until your the one before it has been answered
3. if you have an problems/questions, please contact me directly
x
EXPLORE POST CODE
Code: Select all
[left][url=ArchiveLink][size=150]Clan Name[/size][/url]
[size=85]It is not necessary to write to be responded to. However, the more you write, the more experience you earn. You may also pretty this up if you'd like, or change the coding, however, make sure everything that is originally on here remains on here c:
[center][ # words ][/center]
[/size][/left]

[left][quote][size=90][b]--cats on patrol[/b][/size]
[size=80][url=AdoptPg]Name[/url] | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N[/size][/quote][/left][left][quote][size=90][b]--level 0[/b][/size]
[size=80]experience: 0[/size][/quote][/left]

[left][quote][size=90][b]--inventory[/b][/size]
[size=80]prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0[/size][/quote][/left][left][quote][size=90][b]--items in inventory used[/b][/size]
[size=80] Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items[/size][/quote][quote][size=90][b]--predators:[/b]
predator #1
predator #2
predator #3
predator #4[/size][/quote][/left]
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Koikee on Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:12 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Reason: Locked by request
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Season

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:10 pm

Cinxer wrote:This is a reminder for all! Please read
It has come to the attention of us writers that there may be some confusion about how hunger works and i may have attributed to this confusion so i apologize. 10%hunger points are supposed to be given to each cat on the patrol. It may not be split up between cats to equal 10% for example is 2 cats are sent out their hunger should each gain 10% not 5% between the two cats.
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Thu May 06, 2021 2:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:12 pm

Thank you, again, to clarke, for the coding!
    Feel free to begin posting <3
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Court of the Orchid & Psithurism Rolls

Postby Joke's On You » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:49 am

Court of the Orchid

+20XP for 278 words written.
+10XP for patrol sent.
+0% hunger gained (1 more free post).

No food was discovered as Kiri progressed through his journey. Darn...

With Kiri fresh on the scent of the rogue, he hoped he would be able to handle what was lying ahead of him. His heart was racing as the rogue was right there in his sights. Then suddenly, the rogue perked up its ears, looked around for a second, then dashed off. Kiri attempted to chase after him but was not successful. He lost the rogue and its scent.

With disappointment lingering in the air with the lack of food besides the scraps from earlier and the rogue running off, Kiri didn't expect to find anything else. However, as he walked on, he found some herbs! Maybe things were starting to turn around after all! +1 Catmint, +1 Catchweed, +1 Feverfew, +1 Hawkweed, +4XP

Total

+34 XP | +0% HUP | +1 Catmint, +1 Catchweed, +1 Feverfew, +1 Hawkweed | Level 0 (73/100)

Psithurism

+5XP for 0 words written.
+10XP for patrol sent.
+10% hunger gained each.

Even with there being three cats, none of them were able to find any signs of food.

The three cats managed to catch sight of a weird item in the snow. As they dug it up, they realized that it must be a gift from Starclan! They took the item, deciding to figure out what its use is at a later time. +1 Forever young (apprentice lineart forever), +1XP

Working together, the three cats were able to find some herbs to take with them as well! +1 Hawkweed, +1 Mint, +1 Willow Bark, +3XP

Total

+19XP | +10% HUP | +1 Forever young (apprentice lineart forever) | +1 Hawkweed, +1 Mint, +1 Willow Bark | Level 3 (63/100)
Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby Lumos12 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:56 pm

[url=https://fontmeme.com/fonts/yakow-brush-font/]Image[/url]

Well with the additional help now, there were now two more now additional mouths to feed, plus Kiri himself. Things were gradually getting more interesting has time went onwards. The group had gained another cat, and his adopted daughter that were both casts out from some unusual circumstances that only could be used in a time like this, this was not uncommon for the group to gain new members in this nature, it just proved that strength in numbers was easier to handle than dealing the cold winter months.

The two cats, in turn, were named, Kage, and Noki.
( I have added the prompts 1 2 3 explore points to level up, x)

[ 99 words ]

--cats on patrol
Kiri | HP 100% | HUP 0%
Kage|HP|100%| HUP 0%
--level 0
experience: 99/100

--inventory
prey | # of FP | x0
scraps| 1 of FP | x1
small fishes | 2 of FP | x2

water hemlock| usage | x1
willow leaves | usage | x1
honey| usage| x1
lavender|x1
herb | usage | x0
--items in inventory used
Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items
Lumos12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katrei » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:59 pm

HallowClan
She'd have panicked, had she not known this would happen.
Marnie sighed as she padded through the meadow, occasionally lifting her paws a little too quickly because she stepped in something unsavory, but alas - she wasn't going to act all high and mighty now. Her Twolegs had abandoned her, boo hoo - if you asked her, she didn't really need those hairless bags of flesh - but being in her older years, Marnie knew she had to survive. In this world, it was eat or be eaten - and Marnie never really was the type to give up without a fight.
The molly continued on until she reached the outskirts of a densely wooded area - the tree roots were gnarled together, twisting and knotting to form near impossible barriers, and the canopies overhead blocked almost all sunlight from peeking inside.
Marnie - no, Marigoldstar; she had to remember that that's what the Star Cat called her - grinned toothily at the sight. If there was one thing you had to know about this old molly, it was that she loved a good challenge. She climbed through the roots and hurried into the forest to stake her claim to this territory - and maybe find something to eat as well. Marigoldstar was starving, and it wasn't just to let perfection waste away.
[ 215 words ]

--cats on patrol
Marigoldstar | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0
experience: 0

--inventory
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
katrei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:43 pm

[/quote]

+15XP for 99 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger (no free posts left)

Despite the evening sky being clouded the world was still bright thanks to all the snow covering the grounds. Kiri and her new companions ventured out to look for herbs and food, necessary to live and expand their clan. Before they could focus on their mission however, Kage picked up a scent of a badger. It must have been fairly close, but there were no footprints visible in the snow. Do they pursue the threat or ignore it?

Totals

+25XP | +1 FP | Level 1 (24/200)
Level up! +1 FP
(also you can't link your banner to both the font site and your archive, that's why it's breaking)

rhiannon_rings wrote:

+20XP for 215 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger (2 free posts left!)
Lying near a tree stump Marigoldstar found some scraps. That's not exactly how she wanted to prove that she's a survivor, but food is food.. +1FP, +1 scraps, +1XP
Some herbs picked up her interest. Were they completely new to her or had she seen them before? Either way, she collected them for later.. +1 Elder Leaves, +1 Lamb's Ear, +2XP
While figuring out the borders to her new territory, Marmie picked up a scent of a fox. The predator was a threat to her life and her new land. She would have to decide whether it's better to hide for now and hope it goes away or try to fight it to show who's boss. It will be a challenge, but it might be worth it. Does she pursue the threat or ignore it?

Totals

+33XP | +1FP | +1 Elder Leaves, +1 Lamb's Ear | Level 0 (33/100)

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katrei » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:36 am

HallowClan
Looking over her spoils, Marigoldstar purred contentedly as she brought them to her stash - she'd made a home out of a run down old fox den, despite her urge to go build her own den. Hey - you take what you get, right? Beggars can't be choosers, after all.
Marigoldstar paused in her tracks as she glanced around, lifting her nose to the air and inhaling deeply. A fox. She smelled a fox, of all things, and she huffed. Of course - fox dens naturally meant there'd be a fox nearby, and while she wasn't too keen on leaving her new territory so soon, she wasn't going to be an idiot and immediately pursue the thing. That would mean certain death.
On the other hand, hiding would only bring in more predators - badgers, hawks, and the sort were sure to follow quickly after a fox showed up. She knew it'd be risky, but the old molly flexed her claws as she began to search for the fox. She wasn't going to attack immediately - just wanted to get a feel for where it was, that's all. She wanted to check out the area's competitive wildlife, and the only way to do that was to find the fox. Maybe she'd drive it out if it was young enough, maybe she'd end up fox food. You never know unless you give it a good old fashioned try, right?
[ 233 words ]

--cats on patrol
Marigoldstar | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0
experience: 33

--inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x1
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0

Elder Leaves | usage | x1
Lamb's Ear | usage | x1
herb | usage | x0
katrei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Fae » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:32 am

The Abandoned Kingdom
Oak stepped out into the woods, he knew he would need food for his clan, maybe he could find some cats somewhere out here too. There could be food anywhere in these woods,right?
[ 34 words ]

--cats on patrol
Oak | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0
experience: 0

--inventory
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0
prey | # of FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
-Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centipedes » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:11 am

Butterscotch leads her patrol of hungry attentive warriors through the path between the mounds of snow crafted by patrols who ventured out since the last snowfall before them. The large she-cat acted as a snow plow for the other cats, carefully picking the best path for her clanmates. Batwhisker and Sugarstep staying close to one another in order to preserve body heat, constantly brushing their pelts against one another as they walked side by side. The white apprentice, Dreampaw, happily hopped through the snow and bouncing on the shallow paw prints of the elders before her as Creamflower closed the patrol and protecting the younger apprentice from any dangers behind them. Usually apprentices didn't go out on patrol without their mentors, but today Honeystripes had duties back at camp while his apprentice was eager to catch a mouse or two. So the close friend of the deputy, Creamflower, graciously offered to practice mentor duties toward the young kin of their leader. Maybe this would be good practice for one day when she receives her own apprentice.
[ 176 words ]

--cats on patrol
Butterscotch | HP 100% | HUP 0%
Batwhisker | HP 100% | HUP 0%
Sugarstep | HP 100% | HUP 0%
Creamflower | HP 100% | HUP 0%
Dreampaw | HP 100% | HUP 0%
--level 0
experience: 57/100

--inventory
mouse | 4 FP | x2

Lovage | usage | x1