ηєνєя נυ∂gє α вσσк ву ιтѕ ¢σνєя || by Obscure

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: ηєνєя נυ∂gє α вσσк ву ιтѕ ¢σνєя || by Obscure

Postby obscure. » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:17 am

Crue wrote:
    wow.
    that story is amazing! everything was perfect! the grammar, spelling, plot! you are an excellent writer! i don’t think you need to change or modify anything!

sparklecaldwell wrote:The guard at my gate, one of his dogs is being forced to be put down because it has a little pit bull in it. I started crying while I wrote this.

@Crue- Thank you so much <3 I'm very glad you don't think I need to change anything!
@sparklecaldwell- I know, it's so cruel how people just dismiss pit bulls because of their reputation. That's why I wrote this story; I wanted to express that not all pit bulls are the vicious 'monsters' people make them out to be ;-;
obscure.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leaving soon » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:19 am

Love love love! Sadly that story is so true, and it relates to other things in life. Awsome.
[b]Quitting this account. b]
leaving soon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leg » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:15 am

I love this story and I agree with it as much as possible. I hate how people just assume that Pit Bulls; Doberman; and other dogs or animals that they're fierce as a volcanoD; It is not right!
And BTW, I LOVE this story also because of your grammar, which is awesome:D Although I wish it was longer:)
“can’t catch a break today.
let’s go get a milkshake.”
leg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me